Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,242 members, 7,950,318 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:04 PM

Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? (16956 Views)

Women Generally Are So Incomplete / Why Are Men So Incomplete? / Are Women Truly Incomplete And Unfulfilled Without Husbands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by mayrho(m): 8:27am On Mar 17, 2009
If u r thinking of growing old to be lonely no probs if not u need a man
4get the procreation for now wt about companionship
igi kan kii da igbo se
when the chips are down u always need sm1 to be there well if u r gay no probs
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by Dvampire(m): 9:01am On Mar 17, 2009
well, like i stated before, only ladies who have been dumped will say 'i don't need a man to complete me'. if u like, remain in ur father's house as a spinster till u age, only when u wake up one day and all ur pubic hairs have turned white will u realise that marriage is an institution ordained & blessed by God. how u go about getting married & sustaining it is entirely up to the right & wrong choices u make.
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by omon31: 9:14am On Mar 17, 2009
In my opinion, a woman is incomplete without a man.this is because He that created and owns the man and the woman from the beginning made  them to compliment eachother.He siad it is not good for man to be alone(likewise the woman). so its completely falacious to use mental argument to dispute that fact.
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by Acheina: 9:18am On Mar 17, 2009
spikedcylinda lol grin
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by amaikama(m): 9:42am On Mar 17, 2009
@ omon31!!! some nairalanders don't believe in what you said ooohhh!!! they say it all fals teaching endengering our self and enslaving our mind for condemination. kiss
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by Youngj1(m): 10:06am On Mar 17, 2009
yes oooooooo! a you aint complete without a manliness grin
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by kritikul(f): 10:19am On Mar 17, 2009
Well spoken nairaland, but what if re rephrase the topic like this Is A Man Incomplete Without A Woman? Your responses please cool cool
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by kritikul(f): 10:23am On Mar 17, 2009
dvampire
Are you married? You don't really seem to like women. do you?
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by otokx(m): 10:30am On Mar 17, 2009
some people can lie o
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by kemisuga(f): 10:33am On Mar 17, 2009
@ Forbidden, Just good & Dvampire - wat makes you think, I cant find a Man

Marriage is not compulsory. cool cool
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by Dvampire(m): 10:35am On Mar 17, 2009
kritikul:

dvampire
Are you married? You don't really seem to like women. do you?
i am happily married with a daughter. let me tell u something. it irks me when people want to twist the truth about life & God's commandments to suit their own desires. if u read my reply well, u'll see there that i stated 'for those ladies who feel they don't need a man'. which means, there are a million and one women out there who believe in the fact that marriage to a man completes a woman. GBAM!
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by kritikul(f): 10:37am On Mar 17, 2009
Most of all your responses are like women against men and men against women. What's the bone of contention here? May be its the topic, hence forth i had to rephrase, still awaiting your responses. cool
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by Dvampire(m): 10:44am On Mar 17, 2009
and to contribute to ur re-phrased topic, YES. a man is incomplete without a woman. if he feels otherwise, let him try going through conception & pregnancy alone.
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by FBS: 10:48am On Mar 17, 2009
enjoying this. . .keep it rolling.
brb.
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by Dvampire(m): 10:52am On Mar 17, 2009
or better still, if a man feels he is complete without a woman, why does he, with the slightest whiff of cash he acquires, go in search of a babe he wants to spend it on & impress?
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by dammytosh: 10:53am On Mar 17, 2009
The simple answer is "YES, A woman is incomplete without a man". That is why a single lady is addressed as MISS Anonymous, meaning that a man is still [b]miss[/b]ing in her life.  smiley
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by JustGood(m): 10:57am On Mar 17, 2009
because she doesn't agree with you,suddenly she needs a man or Love Machine
how dare you?
the way you carry on,I just wonder what your wife thinks of marriage
she must not have a say in anything since it's all been determined by you
poor woman

Osisi, you are either unable to read with understanding or you just like to jump in defence of people you know.

What exactly refers to her in anything I have posted? The way you carry on, I can only wonder what your man thinks of marriage.

Go back and read again if you did not read the posts before commenting.
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by Dvampire(m): 10:59am On Mar 17, 2009
wink THIS IS GETTING MORE & MORE INTERESTING
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by JustGood(m): 11:04am On Mar 17, 2009
Thank you o!

The man made a statement directly after mine which was in reference to what I said and suddelny he's acting all huffy! I really pity his wife indeed.

P.S, JustGood, I have a man. Ouch! Does that hurt you?

A statement in reference to what you said Do you think I cared about who said what before I posted what I did? Its not about personalities with me on here and I even sometimes mix some poster up.
If you feel that my posts are directed at you, then leave my posts as it shows that you and I operate on completely different wavelengths so why bother responding to anything I post here.

You have a man congrats. Whats it to do with me? I'm glad that I am married to a proper lady!
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by JustGood(m): 11:07am On Mar 17, 2009
@Kemisuga, please tell me when I said you couldn't find a man. I dont think I've ever directed anything at you on NL. shocked
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by ijleke(f): 11:12am On Mar 17, 2009
my own view, i believe you must complete yourself first before someone else comes in to that, if you can not complete yourself i guess no one else can,
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by Dvampire(m): 11:13am On Mar 17, 2009
@justgood. my brother, do take it easy. some people don't know how to present facts. at least now u know why some women are unmarried yet claim that it's their choice to remain unmarried. dem no sabi talk
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by Samuel1580: 11:24am On Mar 17, 2009
From my understanding of Complete and Incomplete:

I think A woman does not need a man to be complete and vise versa. But a Woman/Man needs a Man/Woman to be fulfilled.

A woman or man needs to be complete individually before going into marriage, as the other party cannot complete them. It is just like a woman that does not understand her roles in a marriage and expect the marriage to make her complete.

From my understanding in the Bible about Adam and Eve, Adam was made complete by God but he felt for fulfillment he nneded to create a companion, thus Eve was created: Please note ADAM had a job (Not paid) before Eve was created. He had a job of taking care of the garden, that was his part of completeness.

So personally i think having a job as a man is part of been complete. If we will all agree with me that

AN incomplete single man  WILL only marry an incomplete single woman which will result to a broken marriage.

Complete MAN + Complete woman = FULFILLED Destiny.

Personnal Opinion.
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by kritikul(f): 11:25am On Mar 17, 2009
JustGood:

A statement in reference to what you said Do you think I cared about who said what before I posted what I did? Its not about personalities with me on here and I even sometimes mix some poster up.
If you feel that my posts are directed at you, then leave my posts as it shows that you and I operate on completely different wavelengths so why bother responding to anything I post here.

You have a man congrats. Whats it to do with me? I'm glad that I am married to a proper lady!

War of words grin grin grin
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by Gabry(f): 11:26am On Mar 17, 2009
@ Topic,

Yes. . . I hate to admit it but I do feel incomplete without my partner, my other rib. . . Just that everything we do and decide, we do it together. No one person way of thinking. . . Considering that Im a scary cat when staying alone at home and scared of the dark (what is theres suddenly no electricity) . . . I dont know what will happen to me. I might go mad. . .  embarassed
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by Dvampire(m): 11:28am On Mar 17, 2009
i propose we hang this thread by the neck until it dies. we have spoken enough grammar here.
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by Gabry(f): 11:36am On Mar 17, 2009
Dvmpire.

WOW! What a name. . . Now why didnt I think of that in the first place? At first I wanted to call myself MdmDracula grin than uhm. . . Seun did not want me to change my name so I guess am stuck with this ID name sad
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by ijleke(f): 11:38am On Mar 17, 2009
Like i said before, my fiance can not complete me cause am complete and he comes in for us to make a pair, most women make that mistake by saying HE COMPLETES ME thats a big NO NO if you cant complete yourself physically, emotionally and otherwise no man can, and u end up living a life that is not yours but the product of the completed MAN.
MY VIEW
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by djcrucifix(m): 11:41am On Mar 17, 2009
nah i don't think so.
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by ijleke(f): 11:48am On Mar 17, 2009
nah i don't think so.?
?
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by kemisuga(f): 11:55am On Mar 17, 2009
@ Just good - When women cant get a man to marry them and they cant make up a reason then they say it is a choice.

Go to page 2 you will see your response to my post.
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by Dvampire(m): 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2009
gabrywyl:

Dvmpire.

WOW! What a name. . . Now why didnt I think of that in the first place? At first I wanted to call myself MdmDracula grin than uhm. . . Seun did not want me to change my name so I guess am stuck with this ID name sad
thanks for liking my id name. its actually my nickname when i was in school. some of my classmates who were posted to the same state with me during the NYSC helped to spread it in the new state. u don't wanna know how i got it do u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See Beautiful Pictures Of Wedding / Engagement Rings / Chai! Another Girl Has Done It Again! (photos) / Joeboy Biography, Networth, personal life, girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.