Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,766 members, 7,948,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 10:26 AM

Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? (16955 Views)

Women Generally Are So Incomplete / Why Are Men So Incomplete? / Are Women Truly Incomplete And Unfulfilled Without Husbands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by touchmeder: 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2009
everyone is complete on their own. both male and female at least you decide to be complete on your own
in my opinion you dont have to be married to be complete
what is d defination of this completness sef?
is it wealth, happiness, fufillment, or a husband or wife (whether it is a cheating swine of a man or a lazy nagging woman)

me i see my self as complete in my single state, but part of being fufilled in this life is for me to be married to a good man and have wonderful children i can call family. that is my personal decision
i dont think some people want that, should i now say they are incomplete for that decision they made
what of the priest and revrend sisters who dedicate their lives to God? Are they incomplete?
what of the widows or widowers who decide not to remarry are they suddenly incomplete again.
some of us just keep quoting the bible again and again
was our lord and saviour jesus married? can u dare say he was incomplete by that reason alone? grin grin grin
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by yme1(f): 3:37pm On Mar 18, 2009
this thread still dey go on

any way more comments please

seems interesting
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by Dvampire(m): 3:44pm On Mar 18, 2009
touchmeder:

everyone is complete on their own. both male and female at least you decide to be complete on your own
in my opinion you dont have to be married to be complete
what is d defination of this completness sef?
is it wealth, happiness, fufillment, or a husband or wife (whether it is a cheating swine of a man or a lazy nagging woman)

me i see my self as complete in my single state, but part of being fufilled in this life is for me to be married to a good man and have wonderful children i can call family. that is my personal decision
i dont think some people want that, should i now say they are incomplete for that decision they made
what of the priest and revrend sisters who dedicate their lives to God? Are they incomplete?
what of the widows or widowers who decide not to remarry are they suddenly incomplete again.
some of us just keep quoting the bible again and again
was our lord and saviour jesus married? can u dare say he was incomplete by that reason alone? grin grin grin

like i said before, ALMOST all the ladies that have contributed here are suffering from 'menophobia'
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by Nnenwa: 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2009
Of course a woman is VERY COMPLETE. Every individual created by God is whole and complete.
An incomplete individual can never be completed by another individual. Never make that mistake. The
essence of having one another (man/woman) is for companionship and definitely not for completeness
or wholeness!!![color=#006600][/color]
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by Dvampire(m): 4:01pm On Mar 18, 2009
i have noticed that the guys have stopped contributing to this thread as the ladies have hi-jacked it. some are even contributing gba! gbo! gbii! without even weighing the facts behind their contributions. women, una don win o! una complete! in fact, over complete dey worry una.
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by ammamat(f): 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2009
@ DVampire, yeah guys need to stop coz the know the truth, woman can be compelet or incomplete without a man but men can not just stay without a woman, yeah. ask Referen fathers they will tell u
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by TeskyMan(m): 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2009
[b]PURPOSE they say WHEN is NOT known ABUSE THEY say is INEVITABLE.

God who said to ADAM he would provide an Helper for him, who will compliment and help him in all his ways, I dont think GOD is crazy to have said that.God knows that A Man needs A Woman likewise a WOMAN needs a MAN.Both are INCOMPLETE without the perfect match,i repeat both are INCOMPLETE. The Bible continue in Eccl 4 Verses 8 down to 12. That verse makes us to understand that A man without a Woman is incomplete and vice versa, pls kindly read b4 u castigate me for God sake. God is a perfect GOD and he will never ever make mistake, Remember thats GODS WAY IS NOT OUR WAY and OUR THINKING IS FAR FAR FAR FAR DIFFERENT FROM GOD THINKS, This is important for us to understand, PRAY TO GOD THAT YOU GET MARRIED TO YOUR BETTER HALF THAT GOD HAS CREATED SOMEWHERE. Those people who will attestate to what i have said are the MARRIED COUPLES who got married to their other Halves,but if unfortunately they got married to someone elses's half, ohhh they'll experience other wise. That is why you have to really pray,fast and seek GODS face when it comes to the issue of MARRIAGE because it is a very crutial issue in human life. FOR 2 the Bible says its better that 1.

Hope i passed a better message and i Hope someone out there agree with me. [/b] [size=8pt][/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 18, 2009
a woman is never incomplete either with or without a man.

a man is a figure head to the woman
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by forbidden5(m): 6:15pm On Mar 18, 2009
Nick Bayo,

I buy your idea, some of us wwould prefer a f**k mate than marry the wrong person. To get the f**k mate is the problem. How many women would want to be f**k mates? Dont mind all the hypocrites that come here to look strong, when they see you are using them as f**k mates they would start pushing marriage down on you.
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by touchmeder: 6:25pm On Mar 18, 2009
Dvampire:

like i said before, ALMOST all the ladies that have contributed here are suffering from 'menophobia'

meaning what?
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by Olayinkaoj(m): 7:51pm On Mar 18, 2009
It all depends on the perspective and sentiment introduced, but I enjoyed all comments, very interesting, I will like to read more pls
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by Engineer96(m): 10:22pm On Mar 18, 2009
Touchmeder, I still maintain that a woman is TOTALY incomplete without a man in her life.
You quoted me right by wishing to get married and settle down so also does every other woman.
I do not want to go religious in this discussion but summarily you have expressed the wish of every other other single woman in other words you wish to be complete. Mind you, a woman is one RIB.
Avour.
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by Image123(m): 4:55am On Mar 19, 2009
Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man?
What sort of question is that one?We all need one another.Every man needs a woman and every woman needs a man.The spermatozoa is an important 'ingredient' in the initial conception of a woman in the first place and vice versa.
@ DVampire, yeah guys need to stop coz the know the truth, woman can be compelet or incomplete without a man but men can not just stay without a woman, yeah. ask Referen fathers they will tell u
This is the summary of the majority of the responses to the thread but this is just pure bliss in ignorance.On a light note,How many women can ride okada?You need men,you who likes taking okada more than anything.How many women can do shoemaker,cobbler,omolanke dustbin man?you need men.How many women dey computer village to repair phones and laptops?A woman is incomplete without a man and vice versa
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by mccloud224(m): 5:06am On Mar 19, 2009
No true christian lady would ask that.Read the first chapter of genesis.If you still cant understand, then you have issues.
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by onyxera(m): 5:12am On Mar 19, 2009
@topic,
no a woman can never be complete without a man,in life as a whole there must be a balance, so d two must complement each other
@Nnenwa,
wats completeness/wholeness and den wats companionship?
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by Dvampire(m): 11:51am On Mar 19, 2009
my fellow brothers of nairaland, leave all these ladies alone. no mind them. someone said that men are just figure heads to women, imagine?! have u guys ever witness wedding preparations? who dey carry the big day for head pass? if men don't complete them, why do some of them go to the extent of consulting juju priests to mix concotion for them so that richard, james or whomever they are dating to propose? how many times una don hear say guy go visit native doctor so that im babe go gree?
babes oya to una!
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by abrahym(m): 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2009
yeah she's dam incomplete.
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by olulu(m): 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2009
complete or incomplete, is a tin of d mind. cool cool
u are what u think u are. grin
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by ammamat(f): 3:24pm On Mar 19, 2009
@onyxera yes the bible said it that is not good for one to be alone. Did the bible said is not god for a woman to be alone?

Haven't u seen a wife in her husband house yet she still need somebody around? same thing with men,
I mean u are in your husband house yet you are alone, i mean what are we talking about.
Have seen many women now driving Okada, taxi and buses so what are we talking about after all have seen many women today who are catering for thier children without the support of thier husband.

Please i will accept that is choice or individuals mindset, Marraige isn't a do or die something. yeah,
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by HUMBLEE1(m): 5:40pm On Mar 19, 2009
Lets not deny the truth, two is always better than one.
If u have been in a relationship b4, u would'nt want to stay without someone in ur life. Life is sweeter and besutiful when u are two-in-one.
So, a woman can neva be complete without a man in her life.
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by pmdaboh(f): 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2009
I am a Christian, and therefore, believe the word of God.  According to the bible, God made man; and one day he said it was not good that MAN should be alone; so he made him a help meet (Eve).  However, the age old question has been put forth, "is a woman incomplete without a man"?  God felt the man would be lonely without his female counterpart, and he created a woman for him.  So to me the question is is a man or woman incomplete without one another (not just is a woman incomplete without a man).  In another part of the bible, Paul says it is "better to be like he was--single".

So to answer the question in the format for a man or woman, I say it depends on the needs of that individual person.  If a woman, or man, feels complete with having to have a man or woman in their life, then that works for them.  If on the other hand, a woman or man, feel they want and need a man or woman in their life, then they probably feel incomplete.
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by hassymo5(m): 7:29pm On Mar 19, 2009
We both need each other, weather man or woman. It started at the begining of creation (adam and eve). Guys look for your lost rip and ladies you are someone rip find him and you both(guys/ladies) will never regret it.
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by Theblessed(f): 7:56pm On Mar 19, 2009
Oh my God, where have I heard this crap before?  There's a lot of brainwashing going on here!!   Hey Amamat, you don't need a man to be a woman, Ok! This has been proven time and time again.  We all came into this world alone and must leave it alone (I said MUST).  I don't know who is emotionally blackmailing and brainwashing you with that idea.  Look, God made them man and woman, ok!  lf a woman is incomplete without a man so is a man incomplete without a woman.  God had since shown these ignorant chauvinists that men and women are equal but… different yet, they chose to be blind and deaf.  Now tell me, if they are not equal - how can a man have a baby without a woman and vice versa, eh?  You need the two - you need the X and Y chromosomes to form a human being which is the greatest creation and the greatest achievement any human being can attain besides, God has told us that he created us all in his own image (man and woman) yet these people are making some women feel inadequate for their own selfish needs.  No Gods children, are second best as all things are bright and beautiful.
No, you don't need them. In fact, men desperately need us more than we need them - that's why men are always the first to seek a partner in situations involving singleton e.g. deaths, divorces etc they are usually the first in the queue quickly searching for partner to replace their previous one - check it out!!!! For women, it would take a long haul to consider going through that again i.e. to consider taking on another man.  So be proud of yourself and what you have achieved as a young woman because you only need them to pro-create your babies, period.  From now on please, don't let any man make you feel inadequate or bad about yourself for not being married.  Marriage is not compulsory, it’s choice – if you like, you marry else, live your life and have your babies with any man you fancy and can be a good father to your children, that’s all.  You see, you can achieve anything you want in life if you set your heart on it - you can have education, investments, cars, houses or even your own children without being married to anybody.  God gave you the freed to do what you want therefore you don't need a man to achieve these things in life.   Problem is, you are in a culture that intimidates women.  A culture that never supports or celebrates a woman's achievement for their own selfish needs (to control women) -  if your culture is going to stifle you from attaining your God given potentials, the best thing to do is pack your bag and find your way out of that bondage in order to discover the happiness and peace of mind they'd so long denied you.  Hopefully, you would find a guy that respect and support your freedom to be who you want  to be and both of you would set out creating the kind of world you want to be in to achieve your God given potential as a woman thus, a whole and complete woman.
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 19, 2009
Is a woman complete with a man? There is a reason why so many women are unhappily married and very few who are happy with their husbands. you complete yourself, another person cant do that for you.
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by Nwaka77: 3:48am On Mar 20, 2009
Theblessed:

Oh my God, where have I heard this crap before?  There's a lot of brainwashing going on here!!   Hey Amamat, you don't need a man to be a woman, Ok! This has been proven time and time again.  We all came into this world alone and must leave it alone (I said MUST).  I don't know who is emotionally blackmailing and brainwashing you with that idea.  Look, God made them man and woman, ok!  lf a woman is incomplete without a man so is a man incomplete without a woman.  God had since shown these ignorant chauvinists that men and women are equal but… different yet, they chose to be blind and deaf.  Now tell me, if they are not equal - how can a man have a baby without a woman and vice versa, eh?  You need the two - you need the X and Y chromosomes to form a human being which is the greatest creation and the greatest achievement any human being can attain besides, God has told us that he created us all in his own image (man and woman) yet these people are making some women feel inadequate for their own selfish needs.  No Gods children, are second best as all things are bright and beautiful.
No, you don't need them. In fact, men desperately need us more than we need them - that's why men are always the first to seek a partner in situations involving singleton e.g. deaths, divorces etc they are usually the first in the queue quickly searching for partner to replace their previous one - check it out!!!! For women, it would take a long haul to consider going through that again i.e. to consider taking on another man.  So be proud of yourself and what you have achieved as a young woman because you only need them to pro-create your babies, period.  From now on please, don't let any man make you feel inadequate or bad about yourself for not being married.  Marriage is not compulsory, it’s choice – if you like, you marry else, live your life and have your babies with any man you fancy and can be a good father to your children, that’s all.  You see, you can achieve anything you want in life if you set your heart on it - you can have education, investments, cars, houses or even your own children without being married to anybody.  God gave you the freed to do what you want therefore you don't need a man to achieve these things in life.   Problem is, you are in a culture that intimidates women.  A culture that never supports or celebrates a woman's achievement for their own selfish needs (to control women) -  if your culture is going to stifle you from attaining your God given potentials, the best thing to do is pack your bag and find your way out of that bondage in order to discover the happiness and peace of mind they'd so long denied you.  Hopefully, you would find a guy that respect and support your freedom to be who you want  to be and both of you would set out creating the kind of world you want to be in to achieve your God given potential as a woman thus, a whole and complete woman.
/quote]

Gbam! You've said it all especially the bolded part. Bless your heart for this post. I agree especially with the bolded part.
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by onyxera(m): 4:20am On Mar 20, 2009
#ammamat,
ders no [/b] COMPLETE WOMAN[b] without a MAN,and ders also no [/b]COMPLETE MAN[b] without a WOMAN
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by Ekwere(m): 6:13am On Mar 20, 2009
I am wondering why human being would take God for a fool for He never knew the purpose of creating Eve for Adam or Adam for Eve. Contributors against the wish of God for human are just being STUPID AND FOOLISH. No wonder God regretted ever creating man for we now know more than Him, continue to argue with your reprobate minds that a woman is complete without a man and vice versa and see the resultant effect.

Africans are copying nonsense life and character from the Americans and Europeans,single parenthood,sexmate(no string attach) to that relationship,lesbianism and gay,instead of imbibing his instructions in the Bible. Continue to accuse because of ur career or money.

I rest my case
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by pmdaboh(f): 12:26pm On Mar 20, 2009
@Ekwere

If you are a Christian, you certainly do not know how to talk to people.  You are extremely offensive in your "overbearing opinion", which calls people stupid, and accuses ALL Americans of living a nonsense life--as if there are NO Christians in America.  I am a Christian living in America, and I have many brothers and sisters in Christ as well here.  If the poster would even take into consideration what you were saying, she would have to first push through all the name callings, your negative opinions about other cultures, and your "brutish" manner of speaking.

So I guess anyone who dared voice an opinion other than yous is a completely stupid person (is that it?).  I thought there was only one final authority--the creator of heaven and earth--and I did not know he had wrapped himself up again into human flesh and came down in the form of Ekwere.  Learn how to express yourself so others will WANT to READ AND HEAR what you have to say.  No one responds to name calling in a positive way, Ekwere.

And guess what, Ekwere, I have a news bulletin for you.  Africans are not copying what they see Americans and Europeans do, for "SIN" has no boundary on the face of the earth, for "all have sinned and come short of the glory of God".  Are you actually so closed minded that you think the ONLY reason Africans sin is because they see Americans and Eurpopeans do it?  We are all born in sin.  Do you not think there is no practice of homosexuality in your entire country?  And if there is, it is only because someone watched television or read about it, and said to themself, "I think I will try what those Americans and Europeans are doing".  Get for real.  Without Christ in a person's life, ALL people, no matter what their geographical location will practice sin of all types.  The devil walketh about seeking whom HE may devour, and his job is to Kill, Steal, and Destory.  No nation, culutre, or demographics of people is free from the influences of sin without Christ in their lives.  With Christ, however, we are overcomers.
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by Theblessed(f): 12:41pm On Mar 20, 2009
THANKS, THANKS AND THANKS, AGAIN for your support  - Nwaka!

It was lovely to read your publication and may God bless you for recognising the double standards that exist in our cultures - thus unfair and unjust both in the eyes of man and God.  Only those who support and part-take in cheating others of their freedoms and dignity will condemn this publication even though they are aware of the existence of these evils perpetrated on women.  Thank God, the world is getting smaller and smaller soon, these archaic cultures and behaviours will become history.  Who would have thought today that a black man would hold the most powerful office (the White House) in the world?   Don't worry these things shall come to pass.
Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by Keegan: 7:52pm On Mar 20, 2009
Ekwere:

Africans are copying nonsense life and character from the Americans and Europeans

Blind Bias

From who did African inherited Christianity self?

1 Like

Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by nich(m): 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2009
i think it's a thing of choice and understanding. (all my sayings are with the assumption that we are discussing completeness within the context of marriage not outside marriage)

1. have u identified ur purpose in life?
2. do u truly comprehend ur purpose?
3. what's ur purpose for marriage? just the sex? or do u have other reasons?
4. the choice is solely urs. no one should force u into marriage.

my 2 cents.

1 Like

Re: Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? by sistawoman: 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2009
I hope I am not stepping on toes here or repeating what has been said because I did not read all 7 pages of this thread.

Here is how I feel and understand i am speaking in I statements.

No I am not complete w/o my other half.

I function better as part of a r/s.  Does that mean I cant do it alone?  No, I have done it alone for many years.  I DONT want to do alone and dont feel whole w/o my other half.  Does that mean I settle for less.  NO.  

I need a man to teach the boys how to be men and show my daughter what to expect from a man.  I want a man to take the lead in the house and make the decison and run things.  I want a man to do the heavy lifting so i wont break my back doing it.  I need to feel his strength so that I can lean on it.

I have been there done that.  I have been the head of my house, paid the bills, raised the kids, provided for my family, made the decisons, did the heavy lifting, been my own support tower and everything else that man does; but I dont LIKE to do it.

I function better in a realtionship.  I love to cater to my man.  I love to tend to my family.  I love passing that weight to his shoulders, because his shoulders were designed by God to carry that weight and mine were not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight / Chai! Another Girl Has Done It Again! (photos) / Joeboy Biography, Networth, personal life, girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.