Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,600 members, 7,882,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:22 PM

See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking (49548 Views)

Peter Okoye's Photos In Owerri Hotel With A Busty Lady Got Nigerians Talking / Nancy Isime & Kunle Remi's AMVCA Outfits Got Nigerians Talking / CHAII!!! See The South African UKWU That Got Nigerians Talking (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking by shachris02: 10:20am On Jul 29, 2015
Joeace3000:

Its a shame that the Western world do not need to enslave us anymore, we willingly run to them and beg to be put in chains.. why? Because they are better than us. Have you ever bothered about laws in China, india, Brazil, Russia? nah u haven't because you are fixated on the west and anything they propose is the standard because like your ex president affirmed... America knows it all. They are the best country in the world and what works for them must work for Nigerians and Africans regardless of cultural barriers.

I really feel sorry for your likes, totally awed by the Almighty West and has no principle or idea except believing what they believe in.. Go and see how kenyatta responded to Obamas insistence of Gay lifestyle on the pretense of respecting people's rights

the west didn't bring homosexuality into Africa. Gays have being in Africa even before there's any contact between Africa and the west.

1 Like

Re: See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking by An2elect2(f): 10:20am On Jul 29, 2015
Joeace3000:

I suspect he is trolling
it doesnt seem to me...but well undecided
Re: See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking by shachris02: 10:23am On Jul 29, 2015
dinachi:

No matter what a homosexual man made, it does not change the argument. Before you embarrass yourself further. One of Americas best President Bill Clinton committed Adultery right at the Whitehouse and he was condemned for the act! It did not diminish the fact that he was a good leader. There are many armed robbers who were graduates and intelligent people. Not too recently an American professor was involved in incestous relationship with his daughter.
And before you deceive yourself further civilization started in Africa. Suck on that!
America is already going into a decline, Africa is now the sleeping giant that will take over the world a few decades from now. That is why we do not want to destroy ourselves with your homosexual foolishness.
Keep your homosexuality in America and let us see how far they will fare after 50 years from now.

good. then Don't condemn the individual, condemn the act. Accept gays much as you would accept an adulterer.
Re: See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking by TheDauraMallam: 10:24am On Jul 29, 2015
redcliff:

You are soo fooolish.. really! Because his time has passed as an artiste which naturally is the way of the world, he should not express his opinion about his displeasure of an embarrassment of an act? Homosexuality and lesbianism is a No No for me and there is no way in the world I would a accept it as a natural way of life or that human race is evolving. If you cant explain to me why lesser animals have not embraced it yet, then don't try to convince me that we should.

Your comment is confusing.

You started by supporting Ruggedman
Because his time has passed as an artiste which naturally is the way of the world, he should not express his opinion about his displeasure of an embarrassment of an act?

and yet,

If you cant explain to me why lesser animals have not embraced it yet, then don't try to convince me that we should.

This quote got me lost.

You're deluded, man.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2547823/The-woman-threw-pet-cat-gay.html

Go back to school!

We don't need ignorant goats like you in the 21st century society.

1 Like

Re: See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking by cyprus000: 10:25am On Jul 29, 2015
Joeace3000:

Rossike you
demelza:
Did someone hack into your account?
femi4:
No wonder you hardly make sense with all your posts. I should have known before now that your specie of homosapien was wrongly configured
An2elect2:

shocked shocked Damn! Are u kidding?

[size=13pt]
Don't be fooled by that corkwarffle.
His is impersonating the real rossike>>www.nairaland.com/rossike

That iddiot is trying to get back at him for personal beef he had with him

[/size]
Re: See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking by TheDauraMallam: 10:27am On Jul 29, 2015
bobbiekrantz:

You should probably end your miserable deranged pathetic life!!!

You are and will always remain a waste!!!

You and some of your psychotic lots are bunch of disgrace to humanity and you come here to seek advice...

A gay in his 50's?....You are a shameless and Useless Diehard Fool..

Pathetic Nairalander.

Re: See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking by UjSizzle(f): 10:28am On Jul 29, 2015
Joeace3000:

I don't think you'll feel this same way about them if your son comes home with a guy and tells you he loves him and would like to get married to him.... Evil persists if good men do nothing in the pretext of respecting people's lifestyle.
What exactly are good men supposed to do? Pray them out of their sins? Shun them into submission? Make then closeted and subservient again?
These people have existed for as long as we've known. You can try taking away this voice they've found for themselves which basically does not solve the problem. You can tell them they're commiting a sin in the eyes of your God, and watch them either ask who this God is or choose to stop serving him. Or you can express your opinion bearing in mind how human they are too; lost maybe, but no less humans. And you can move on with your life, train your children right and hope that they make the right choices when they're old enough.

1 Like

Re: See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking by shachris02: 10:28am On Jul 29, 2015
Joeace3000:

and you will also lie that u are championing it of your own volition n not by some western influence which is clearly visible by ur utterances

you are not making sense, man.
Re: See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking by cyprus000: 10:32am On Jul 29, 2015
Joeace3000:

Impersonation is as incriminating online as it is offline... we should all report him... i wud report him now
[size=13pt]

Good,do so asapwink

[/size]
Re: See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking by horlarwaley92(m): 10:32am On Jul 29, 2015
Who knows maybe he is in the act!!!
Re: See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking by dinachi(m): 10:33am On Jul 29, 2015
shachris02:

good. then Don't condemn the individual, condemn the act. Accept gays much as you would accept an adulterer.
Homosexuality will never be accepted by any sane person!
The act is reprehensible and evil. It is historical that homosexual men in the US were the first to be diagnosed of HIV and AIDS.
Adulterers are only those who broke their marital vows, while homosexuals are those who engage in abomination! The two are not the same. No religion in the whole world endorses homosexuality.
Anal sex is the sinaquanon of homosexual sex and it guarantees HIV infection rates of more than 250 times that of normal heterosexual sex.

Meanwhile I have not seen you condemn the act!
You are another homosexual hiding under the meaningless mantra of live an let live.
Re: See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:34am On Jul 29, 2015
Joeace3000:

Its a shame that the Western world do not need to enslave us anymore, we willingly run to them and beg to be put in chains.. why? Because they are better than us. Have you ever bothered about laws in China, india, Brazil, Russia? nah u haven't because you are fixated on the west and anything they propose is the standard because like your ex president affirmed... America knows it all. They are the best country in the world and what works for them must work for Nigerians and Africans regardless of cultural barriers.

I really feel sorry for your likes, totally awed by the Almighty West and has no principle or idea except believing what they believe in.. Go and see how kenyatta responded to Obamas insistence of Gay lifestyle on the pretense of respecting people's rights
Mr man, i am homophobic but as long as hypocrisy is the order of the day in Nigeria, i'll support homsexuality
If you stone a Gay or a Lesbian, I will also stone 80% of Nigerian youths that Fornicate and the couples that commit Adultery.
If our Leaders feel that Homosexuality is against their culture, So is Corruption.
Nobody is a saint in this matter, people say Nigeria should dump USA and make China their ally, China will also tell you to legalize incest or else they wont sell sophisticated tech to us
As for Kenyatta, as long as he lives up to the expectation of his people and he isnt corrupt, then he is right for rejecting homosexuality.
I can tolerate two guys fucking their anus, but i can never tolerate HYPOCRISY

2 Likes

Re: See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking by Beanscake: 10:35am On Jul 29, 2015
redcliff:

You are soo fooolish.. really! Because his time has passed as an artiste which naturally is the way of the world, he should not express his opinion about his displeasure of an embarrassment of an act? Homosexuality and lesbianism is a No No for me and there is no way in the world I would a accept it as a natural way of life or that human race is evolving. If you cant explain to me why lesser animals have not embraced it yet, then don't try to convince me that we should.
Read a book. Homosexuality has been well observed in lower animals.
Re: See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking by An2elect2(f): 10:35am On Jul 29, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Don't be fooled by that corkwarffle.
His is impersonating the real rossike>>www.nairaland.com/rossike

That iddiot is trying to get back at him for personal beef he had with him

[/size]

I saw his last thread topic on homosexuality not being unafrican, he might just be the same one here undecided
Re: See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking by dinachi(m): 10:36am On Jul 29, 2015
UjSizzle:

What exactly are good men supposed to do? Pray them out of their sins? Shun them into submission? Make then closeted and subservient again?
These people have existed for as long as we've known. You can try taking away this voice they've found for themselves which basically does not solve the problem. You can tell them they're commiting a sin in the eyes of your God, and watch them either ask who this God is or choose to stop serving him. Or you can express your opinion bearing in mind how human they are too; lost maybe, but no less humans. And you can move on with your life, train your children right and hope that they make the right choices when they're old enough.

Condemn evil as long as you are alive. Also robbery, adultery and all manner of evil vices have existed long before now so do we now keep quiet? Remember evil prospers when good men keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking by shachris02: 10:37am On Jul 29, 2015
dinachi:

Homosexuality will never be accepted by any sane person!
The act is reprehensible and evil. It is historical that homosexual men in the US were the first to be diagnosed of HIV and AIDS.
Adulterers are only those who broke their marital vows, while homosexuals are those who engage in abomination! The two are not the same. No religion in the whole world endorses homosexuality.
Anal sex is the sinaquanon of homosexual sex and it guarantees HIV infection rates of more than 250 times that of normal heterosexual sex.

Meanwhile I have not seen you condemn the act!
You are another homosexual hiding under the meaningless mantra of live an let live.

Lol. you are very funny, man. So what do you say about heterosexual couples that practice anal sex? they are despicable too?

Besides, get your facts right about the origin of HIV, would ya?

No religion in the world condoles adultery too.

1 Like

Re: See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking by dinachi(m): 10:39am On Jul 29, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

Mr man, i am homophobic but as long as hypocrisy is the order of the day in Nigeria, i'll support homsexuality
If you stone a Gay or a Lesbian, I will also stone 80% of Nigerian youths that Fornicate and the couples that commit Adultery.
If our Leaders feel that Homosexuality is against their culture, So is Corruption.
Nobody is a saint in this matter, people say Nigeria should dump USA and make China their ally, China will also tell you to legalize incest or else they wont sell sophisticated tech to us
As for Kenyatta, as long as he lives up to the expectation of his people and he isnt corrupt, then he is right for rejecting homosexuality.
I can tolerate two guys fucking their anus, but i can never tolerate HYPOCRISY
If you can tolerate too men fucking each other anuses then you are a freaking homosexual just pretending on nairaland. Homosexuals are the biggest hypochrites. They know that the male anus is not meant for sex but their depraved minds still lead them on.
You are the worst hypochrite for supporting them.
Re: See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking by Dega128(m): 10:39am On Jul 29, 2015
Bibidear:
Dis is rubbish

What is rubbish angry or you be homo angry
Re: See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking by fortunechy(m): 10:41am On Jul 29, 2015
nice one ruggedman
Re: See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 29, 2015
Abimbolaile:
Ruggedy baba is so right on this one...whether he becomes unpopular for this or not...so many of our artistes wouldnt dare speak up cos of fear...on this one bro...you are spot on...let the chickens talk...you are a rooster ruggedy, you know when to let it out and you are privileged to speak your mind...anyone beefing? let them speak theirs...

GAY ALERT! 5 gays in the house n counting! shocked shocked shocked
Re: See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking by cyprus000: 10:42am On Jul 29, 2015
An2elect2:

I saw his last thread topic on homosexuality not being unafrican, he might just be the same one here undecided
[size=13pt]
You have a point,but why didn't he use his main acct,since he ain't ashamed of posting with this one.
Which is almost same with the other.

Go through his post on that "unafrican thread" and you will see where he said.
He aint gay.

[/size]
Re: See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking by dinachi(m): 10:44am On Jul 29, 2015
shachris02:

Lol. you are very funny, man. So what do you say about heterosexual couples that practice anal sex? they are despicable too?

Besides, get your facts right about the origin of HIV, would ya?

No religion in the world condoles adultery too.

Disprove my information on HIV being first diagnosed among homosexual men or keep quiet.
Is the anus meant for sex?
Yes no religion consoles adultery but have you ever seen people championing causes for adultery?
Have you seen adulterers seeking for recognition as a good virtue.
Homosexuals have a dysfunctional sex life occasioned by abuse and a depraved mind.
The despicable act should never be encouraged!

1 Like

Re: See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:45am On Jul 29, 2015
dinachi:

If you can tolerate too men fucking each other anuses then you are a freaking homosexual just pretending on nairaland. Homosexuals are the biggest hypochrites. They know that the male anus is not meant for sex but their depraved minds still lead them on.
You are the worst hypochrite for supporting them.
yet you want a Mouth Gig...and the mouth isnt for dicks...
I made my neccessary calculations before posting that.
You cant counter that Mr man

1 Like

Re: See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 29, 2015
R0SSIKE:
I have been battling with this problem for some years now and I think it is time I seek help.

I am gay and I want to stop but something keeps attracting me to men and I can resist their back side. I want to stop but it is like some forces are holding me down. Sometimes I feel my life is cursed by evil spirits, please can someone help me on how to stop being gay?

There are many beautiful women out there but the devil keeps pushing me to men. I am tired of my life and seriously thinking of ending it.

Is there any man out there who was gay before and has now changed? I am so ashamed of my lifestyle that is why I always put on dark glasses and I am not getting any younger, I am in my 50s.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Rossike ti ya weere oooo lmao
Re: See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking by An2elect2(f): 10:52am On Jul 29, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
You have a point,but why didn't he use his main acct,since he ain't ashamed of posting with this one.
Which is almost same with the other.

Go through his post on that "unafrican thread" and you will see where he said.
He aint gay.

[/size]

hmmmm It is possible that he was only trying to be tactful in his reply to the question in order to keep the thread discussion flowing. In other words, he may have lied to keep face and save his thread and now that he has realised its not normal undecided or let him come condemn this impersonation asap, and prove he is not the one. Hmmmmm.
Re: See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking by dinachi(m): 10:53am On Jul 29, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

yet you want a Mouth Gig...and the mouth isnt for dicks...
I made my neccessary calculations before posting that.
You cant counter that Mr man
Where did I tell you I want a mouth gig?
Can you also disprove that homosexual anal sex carries a risk 250 times more than normal virginal sex for transmission of HIV?

Can you also disprove that most homosexuals have torn anuses and suffer from many bowel illnesses due to their unnatural abominable sex?

Can you also disprove that homosexuals can never have children naturally without engaging surrogate mothers or in the case of lesbians sperm donors?

If it is natural, why can't they have kids by the acts of their copulation?

Stop deceiving yourself!
Re: See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking by bobbiekrantz: 10:54am On Jul 29, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

Pathetic Nairalander.

An insignificant And Useless Oaf!!
Re: See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:54am On Jul 29, 2015
Joeace3000:

The Law man.... the law! It has stated what it feels about gay and lesbian lifestyles....whatever anyone feels he should indulge is not of concern to the law.. what matters to it is you follow what it states and do not arm twist it to suit your pretentious moral standards. You are screaming hypocrisy when all what you are saying are either acceptable or punishable as sated in the constitution. If we cannot institute a Legal system that can tacke the sexual problems we already face, should we now add Gay issues to make it worse. Do you know the number of extrajudicial killings we wud be hearing of daikly? and finally making fallacious statements like China forcing us to accept their laws to receive aids-something you don't even know and which a sovereign nation cannot be arm twisted into. Why is china not compelling their African allies into such... na only Naija case different. Nigerians with their over-bloated idea of themselves.
very intelligent write-up i must say.
Lets leave the China issue for another day's argument, you wont understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund / Denrele Shares Video Capturing The Challenges He Faces To Have His Bath / Favour Umeike Celebrates Birthday, Releases Official Photos

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.