Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,175 members, 7,903,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:44 PM

See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking (49587 Views)

Peter Okoye's Photos In Owerri Hotel With A Busty Lady Got Nigerians Talking / Nancy Isime & Kunle Remi's AMVCA Outfits Got Nigerians Talking / CHAII!!! See The South African UKWU That Got Nigerians Talking (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking by edgecution(m): 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
eyeview:

So because his career is dead,he doesn't have the right to call a wrong thing what it is, wrong?
Something is wrong with you though. I think you need help. Find one soon please.
Seems all of you are just confusing yourselves. From what u see here its Rugged Man that's supporting Gay rights!!!
Re: See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking by Bonapart(m): 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
rattlesnake:
a man made with sand paper
you made my day with this one
Re: See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking by Yungknyyght(m): 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
gurusbets:
for fixed bets call or msg on WhatsApp 07061951982
BBM channel: C003BA346

very affordable..

Seems u need new magas...bloody scammer!!
Re: See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking by kullozone(m): 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
bobbiekrantz:

You should probably end your miserable deranged pathetic life!!!

You are and will always remain a waste!!!

You and some of your psychotic lots are bunch of disgrace to humanity and you come here to seek advice...

A gay in his 50's?....You are a shameless and Useless Diehard Fool..

haba mallam!

just take a look at what you typed.
I'm homophobic to the core as well but this one seems repentant and ashamed of the act,atleast.
Re: See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking by dinachi(m): 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
Bibidear:

u misunderstood what i wrote,i am not a lesbian
I am sorry then.
Re: See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking by yeanxman: 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
Everybody get there own opinion, as 4 me,i say carry go whether u b lesbo or homo
Re: See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking by Dega128(m): 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
Bibidear:

nope,a straight person lyk u

Ok
Re: See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking by NobleG1(m): 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
Ruggedman or whatever the Bleep he's called, should stop being a homophobic as*shole! The id*iot is a typical Nigerian village id*iot!

A person is either born as Straight or Gay or Lesbian or Bisexual!! You can't learn to be either of them because people are born that way naturally!! If you want to blame anyone or thing, blame nature!!

For those of you st*upid bible-toting religious nuts, if you claim your God created everything, don't you think he also created Gays, Lesbians and Bisexuals? Some of you have secret gay uncles or nephews, lesbian aunts or nieces and gay/lesbian cousins!

Gays, Lesbians and Bisexuals should not be discriminated against because they were created by the same nature that created Straight people. Stop the hating, start loving!

By the way, I'm Straight.
Re: See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking by dinachi(m): 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
NobleG1:
Ruggedman or whatever the Bleep he's called, should stop being a homophobic as*shole! The id*iot is a typical Nigerian village id*iot!

A person is either born as Straight or Gay or Lesbian or Bisexual!! You can't learn to be either of them because people are born that way naturally!! If you want to blame anyone or thing, blame nature!!

For those of you st*upid bible-toting religious nuts, if you claim your God created everything, don't you think he also created Gays, Lesbians and Bisexuals? Some of you have secret gay uncles or nephews, lesbian aunts or nieces and gay/lesbian cousins!

Gays, Lesbians and Bisexuals should not be discriminated against because they were created by the same nature that created Straight people. Stop the hating, start loving!

By the way, I'm Straight.
No you are not straight, you are homosexual hiding behind the meaningless live and let live mantra.
God did not create homosexuals. Depraved people like you out of their depravity chose to Bleep their fellow mans anus.
Condemning homosexuality is not hating just as condemning armed robbery is not an act of hate too!
Why is it that when we condemn adultery no one accuses of of hate but when we condemn homosexuality as evil, you now remember to call us haters?
You are a lost soul!
Re: See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking by NobleG1(m): 1:39am On Jul 30, 2015
dinachi:

No you are not straight, you are homosexual hiding behind the meaningless live and let live mantra.
God did not create homosexuals. Depraved people like you out of their depravity chose to Bleep their fellow mans anus.
Condemning homosexuality is not hating just as condemning armed robbery is not an act of hate too!
Why is it that when we condemn adultery no one accuses of of hate but when we condemn homosexuality as evil, you now remember to call us haters?
You are a lost soul!

It's always sad to argue with mentally challenged id*iots. So you mean I must be Gay to defend Gays? Why didn't you also think I was Lesbian or Bisexual? Must a person be a woman to campaign against ill treatment of women? Your brain works badly.

Hey as*shole, if I was Gay I'll never hide it! As a dumb religious nut you're, you claimed your invincible sky god didn't create Gays, but I thought you bible-toting id*iots claimed your sky god created everything on earth! Let me as you this; did your sky god create satan?

Comparing Gay to armed robbery shows how inept and illiterate you're you. I hate when religious nuts make dumb and hypocritical statements like your fictitious bible.

If you had paid any attention in your science class (if at all you schooled), you would know that an armed robber was born armed robber, an adulterer was born adulterer. You seem so confused that you unable to differentiate between nature and character! You can't pick and choose nature but you pick and choose character. Did you choose your parent? Did you choose the color of your skin? Did you choose you looks? Did you choose to be Straight? I guess your answer is NO because there are things you can't control and nature is one of them.
In character, you can choose to be good or bad, you can choose to be an armed robber, you can choose to be useful to the society or an enemy of the State, you can choose to destroy things or preserve them, you can also choose to hate or love.

Your bible is not a science book. I believe in science because it explains everything in the universe not your dumb bible. Your bible is neither historically accurate nor a book of moral Laws.

Look around the world, do you notice there are religious war where? Religion is nothing but a hoax.
Re: See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking by dinachi(m): 7:36am On Jul 30, 2015
NobleG1:

It's always sad to argue with mentally challenged id*iots. So you mean I must be Gay to defend Gays? Why didn't you also think I was Lesbian or Bisexual? Must a person be a woman to campaign against ill treatment of women? Your brain works badly.

Hey as*shole, if I was Gay I'll never hide it! As a dumb religious nut you're, you claimed your invincible sky god didn't create Gays, but I thought you bible-toting id*iots claimed your sky god created everything on earth! Let me as you this; did your sky god create satan?

Comparing Gay to armed robbery shows how inept and illiterate you're you. I hate when religious nuts make dumb and hypocritical statements like your fictitious bible.

If you had paid any attention in your science class (if at all you schooled), you would know that an armed robber was born armed robber, an adulterer was born adulterer. You seem so confused that you unable to differentiate between nature and character! You can't pick and choose nature but you pick and choose character. Did you choose your parent? Did you choose the color of your skin? Did you choose you looks? Did you choose to be Straight? I guess your answer is NO because there are things you can't control and nature is one of them.
In character, you can choose to be good or bad, you can choose to be an armed robber, you can choose to be useful to the society or an enemy of the State, you can choose to destroy things or preserve them, you can also choose to hate or love.

Your bible is not a science book. I believe in science because it explains everything in the universe not your dumb bible. Your bible is neither historically accurate nor a book of moral Laws.

Look around the world, do you notice there are religious war where? Religion is nothing but a hoax.
Another inept reply from a man with a depraved mind! All you need to convince yourself that there is no God is science. You are a truly poor soul. You only believe in what your five senses tell you. If anything science have been consistent to show that the bible is factually correct. Did Jesus come or not? History shows he did! Keep living in denial.
Homosexuality will continue to be an abomination. You decided to believe a lie.
I have asked severally, is the anus meant for sex?
Why can't homosexuals have kid naturally if their copulation is natural? Why do most adult homosexuals decide to wear pampers? How come the first diagnosis of HIV was found among Homosexual men? Before they started spreading it around the world. Today we have almost 33 million HIV sufferers courtesy of homosexuals anal sex. It is an incontrovertible fact that HIV spreads by faster among homosexual men. So do you deny it.?
Many of you homosexuals keep living in denial. If homosexuality is nature, what of paedophiles who also claim they were born that way? Why are you not supporting them? They call themselves minor attracted. What of those who sleep with animals who claim they were born that way? Recently an animal brothel was found were people were parting with their hard earned cash to receive MouthAction from animals in Wales in UK. When they were busted, they protested that their fundamental human rights were being trampled upon!
You are just deluded! God did not create homosexuality. The Bible said he made them male an female. That is also why only union of male and female gametes can produce children. That is basic science!
We know your type. They hide behind live and let live to promote homosexuality. Next they call those who condemn the act haters as if we do not have the right to our own opinions.
Next they label you uneducated as if homosexual anal sex is a university certificate!
You are the worst kind of hypochrite!
Re: See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking by debada(f): 8:23am On Jul 30, 2015
All these insults for a man sitting in his home? sad

Nigerians surely are jobless. For all you know, this might be a publicity stunt.
If he truely believes in it, then who are you to tell him not to?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are / Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" / Davido Sips Some Tea Before Leaving For His Endorsement Meetings (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.