Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,327 members, 7,881,224 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:38 PM

Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term (41504 Views)

Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide / Man Jailed For 19 Years For Rape In Lagos / Nigerian Dad Beats Son To Death In Dubai, To Be Deported After 10-Year Jail Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by sanbells(f): 11:41am On Jul 29, 2015
tsdarkside:

Happy bithday... wink smiley smiley grin
tanx dearie
Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 29, 2015
Lobolintin:

Haahahhaha nah tour boyfriend nah.... Him go tape you also ooooo

Lmao.
God forbid!
Many rapists around these days, even when sex is cheap! Still don't get it.
Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by Yugoos: 11:43am On Jul 29, 2015
The issue
Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by refreshrate: 11:44am On Jul 29, 2015
Segadem:

if we continue like this we can't achieve anything as a nation,there are over 2500 ethnic group in India alone and they stand as one. If the news reads one Ibrahim from Nigeria graduated with first class, we all say up naija but if it is negative news tribal war will start.

Na so na, oh so you want us to associate ourselves with the bad examples?
Mbanu.

The good ones na our fellow Nigerians, the bad ones na ------ (fill the blank space with appropriate tribe that comes to mind)

3 Likes

Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by Lobolintin(m): 11:45am On Jul 29, 2015
EggovinMma:

Lmao.
God forbid!
Many rapists around these days, even when sex is cheap! Still don't get it.

My dear that's naija for you ooooo...but wait come to think of it , at times nah Unah dey cause am....how you go wear skimppy skirts and say Ibrahim won't be tempted to torch ....

Moral is if you can't look away go and marry
Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 29, 2015
femi4:
Omo ajokuta ma mom[b][/b]i. Gbogbo iran di iran e ni won ma fi ipa ba lopo

BROS take ya time o.
so you mean say wey dey chop concre, yet we no dey drink water? grin grin grin

Gbegboru! angry

1 Like

Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 29, 2015
See him face like Ninja turtles.. these are the people killing our reputation overseas. As if the 419 stigma isn't bad enough, now they want to add rape to our name angry

1 Like

Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by cuteani04: 11:49am On Jul 29, 2015
It might just be a set up, anything is possible over there. As far as he is a black man, he is seen as guilty. The sex might be consensual but pressure frm parents and friends might make her say it was rape. So Na him sabi. E for stay e country

2 Likes

Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by ElFenomeno1: 11:51am On Jul 29, 2015
Please UK, can you make sure he serves the full jail term and when you are deporting him, drop him in the Atlantic Ocean..... Don't bring him to Nigeria!
Omo ale bastar....d!

1 Like

Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by prettyangel10(f): 11:51am On Jul 29, 2015
More like a fool at 38. Agbaya. angry, agbajatijati. angry

3 Likes

Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by free37: 11:52am On Jul 29, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by cuteani04: 11:52am On Jul 29, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
See him face like Ninja turtles.. these are the people killing our reputation overseas. As if the 419 stigma isn't bad enough, now they want to add rape to our name angry

Same thing we 've in Nigeria, we 've over there. They too 've rapist and 419. Just that they know how to cover their people but Nigerians will take u to the slaughter themselves. They even 've worse things than us
Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 29, 2015
Lobolintin:

My dear that's naija for you ooooo...but wait come to think of it , at times nah Unah dey cause am....how you go wear skimppy skirts and say Ibrahim won't be tempted to torch ....

Moral is if you can't look away go and marry

My dear, leave the skimpy shiite. I no dey like hear this excuse biko.Perv na perv weda you naked or not.

Remember say e get the time wey our girls no dey wear clothe na only leaves to close their private places, rape no dey that time na.The penalty was very grievous and there was even morality then sef compared to now.

Truth is, some men are just perverts and the very stupid nigerian system do little or nothing to put that to a reasonable stop.

I go to swim and I see shirtless guys on revealing "GBOLA" on wet boxers.Its still the same feeling na, but I wil just look away or change position before my eyes go blind.Thats self control grin . People should learn to exercise that, we are the higher animals.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by andreernest28(m): 11:55am On Jul 29, 2015
E rapist.see ur face like monkey yansh
Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by beyoncausme: 11:57am On Jul 29, 2015
serves him right.....
Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by successinlife: 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
teasel:
Nigerian men keep disgracing themselves and their country all over the world yet they blame their women. Everything wrong with that country is caused by Nigerian men including the 99.9% useless "leaders".
They'll rather spend their time online displaying chauvinistic stupidity than to condemn themselves and the useless Nigerian men that have succeeded in giving future Nigerian children the scumbag status.
Nigerian men are sick jokes.

Haba, take it easy,what has Nigeria men do to warrant all this?an offender is an offender irrespective of his name,tribe,country or religion,this act is found all over the world,arabs,african,asian,american,south american,oceanic blocks,no continent is free of rape and other bad deeds.If a man offend you or obtain any precious thing from you ala deflower abi wetin una call am,this did not put all Nigerian men into the habit.
Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by Lobolintin(m): 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
EggovinMma:

My dear, leave the skimpy shiite. I no dey like hear this excuse biko.Perv na perv weda you naked or not.

Remember say e get the time wey our girls no dey wear clothe na only leaves to close their private places, rape no dey that time na.The penalty was very grievous and there was even morality then sef compared to now.

Truth is, some men are just perverts and the very stupid nigerian system do little or nothing to put that to a reasonable stop.

I go to swim and I see shirtless guys on revealing "GBOLA" on wet boxers.Its still the same feeling na, but I wil just look away or change position before my eyes go blind.Thats self control grin . People should learn to exercise that, we are the higher animals.

GBOLA.....

See my dearie.....
Don't forget the facts that you said you had to look away before you go blind ??! Thats lust and due to you could control yourself you looked away..better

This days our guys has lost that term or word called Self control......
See a babe walking down the street and you see hood guys shouting Ukwu Ukwu Ukwu..hahahahahaahaa

I was with my friend lady a week ago, I won't deny she's endowered , one Lanky dirty looking down waked up to us and tapped her....bla bla bla..after nice beating nd such he confessed that he lacks sex..and was tempted ....

We need new laws for offenders ......
And our girls need to be sensitized on the need not to conceal it ...,open up and let the animal be locked up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by bellabello(m): 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
Stupidity shall never end what concerns religion with this. MUMU
Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
Day no go break for these RAPISTS abi
Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by femi4: 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
EggovinMma:

BROS take ya time o.
so you mean say wey dey chop concre, yet we no dey drink water? grin grin grin

Gbegboru! angry

yes now, you don't like drinking water especially after taking akpu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) / Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) / Don-Chima George & Rasaq Oluwasegun Oke: Rape Case Being Bungled In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.