Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,327 members, 7,881,224 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:38 PM

Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term (41504 Views)

Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide / Man Jailed For 19 Years For Rape In Lagos / Nigerian Dad Beats Son To Death In Dubai, To Be Deported After 10-Year Jail Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by morbeta(m): 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2015
Any finanical crime-----Igbo
Rapes cases-------------yoruba
Terrorist-----------------hausa
Prostitution-------------?
Cuelessness and drunks--??
Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by teasel: 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
AreaFada2:
[s]

Wow! One woman can have so much anger inside her. Pele. It is well.

If you doubt my assertions I challenge you to come and I will get you to meet some of those professionals. But I doubt like you are interested in the truth, but just to vent anger and frustration.

I don't post things I cannot substantiate just because it's an anonymous forum. Never.

Nigerian reputation has been ruined by many people. Politicians, yahoo boys, 419, prostitutes, the police, Boko Haram, etc. If you claim only men did it, the men were raised by father & mother.

The girls that behave themselves anyhow were also raised by both.

If you are any good in Maths, what percentage of Nigerians do you think are criminals? If Nigeria had even 10% of its population as criminals, how would life be like? Much worse I should believe.

How many of your male relatives and friends are criminals? Start your estimation from there.

Start a thread to discuss how men are worse than women. With evidence & personal experiences, not unproven prejudicial stuff.

In Nigeria, corruption is practised by men and women. It's our biggest long term problem.

Both men and women need introspection. Both.

You must be new to Feminazism. Ndo. Good luck.[/s]

The truth is bitter, I know... especially for someone who bitches so much about Nigerian women. grin
Deal with it.

BOTTOM LINE: Nigerian men should concentrate more on fixing their useless selves and leave Nigerian women out of their usual chauvinistic stupidity.
Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by ledaman: 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
The guy is a beast in human form
Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by AreaFada2: 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
Shymm3x:

But you have to agree with the guy that naij breeds some of most wicked, heartless, and grimy mofos ever known to mankind - and they are also very brazen when in that element. And the only language they understand is violence. Two naij dyckheads messed me over recently and if not for having a lot to lose, and being able to control my anger these days - I would have shot the both of them dead due to how brazen they were. For the first time in my life - I had to get the Feds involved in an issue I'm involved with.

Honestly, it's always better to stay away from Nigerians. Everything with them is always problematic and the average naij is always out there to cheat the next man. Trust/loyalty is foreign to most Nigerians.

Bro, have you lived in Russia, Romania, Fiji, Pakistan, Jamaica, Finnland and all the other hundreds of countries? No I should guess. I have had my fair share of agro with Nigerians, both male & female. A Nigerian lady I only just helped when making applications to the authorities claimed I was dad of her child when some social workers "opened eye for her". I took my time to fill applications and interpret for her in a non-English speaking country many years back. Some have borrowed thousands of pounds that resulted in quarrels and I never got the money back.
The question is, did they behave that way because they were Nigerians? I don't think so. After all the term Nigeria is a misnomer. It only exists on paper. You're actually Hausa-Fulani, Igbo, Yoruba, Tiv, Edo, Ijaw, Kanuri, Mumuye, Somyev, Berom etc.

My analysis shows that in diaspora, it's hard to know people's social background at first. Anyone can claim anything. But later I realised that social background is very important in the way people behave.

Also the values people grew up with. People I once trusted, had actually stolen money from their master or sold uncle's house or did some other jigbiti thing to pay their way to diaspora. Now someone with such a moral state, how will he/she be an upright person whether at home or abroad??
Social background is not same as economic background here by the way.
Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by Tammyyy: 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
Conji bad true true. And bad boy na bad boy. Charity begind at home. He must hav bn doin this for long. He thought he ws in one dark street in Lagos or Port Harcourt. U tif toto finish tif fone join am. Sory for u. 8yrs no b 8 days o. Self control. Wen u com bck to Naija after d 8yrs, u go kno hw far.
Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by hustla(m): 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
A part of this story isnt true

He raped her, took her phone and called her with the same phone? How e take get her new number?? And she be stranger?

Something is very very fishy there

And how come there wasnt any DNA evidence presented in the 1st instance?
Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by vega84(m): 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
See him face yourba man! Yeye people #vegatalks

2 Likes

Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by popcykaylah(m): 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
bros welcome to naija.. the real jail you will serve in the streets ..you go know how far when you get deported ..
Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by makahlj2: 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
Raping a woman AND stealing her phone AND using it? This man is a fool of an enormous magnitude. Mumu. He deserves a longer prison term.

3 Likes

Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by Shymm3x: 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
AreaFada2:

Bro, have you lived in Russia, Romania, Fiji, Pakistan, Jamaica, Finnland and all the other hundreds of countries? No I should guess. I have had my fair share of agro with Nigerians, both male & female. A Nigerian lady I only just helped when making applications to the authorities claimed I was dad of her child when some social workers "opened eye for her". I took my time to fill applications and interpret for her in a non-English speaking country many years back. Some have borrowed thousands of pounds that resulted in quarrels and I never got the money back.
The question is, did they behave that way because they were Nigerians? I don't think so. After all the term Nigeria is a misnomer. It only exists on paper. You're actually Hausa-Fulani, Igbo, Yoruba, Tiv, Edo, Ijaw, Kanuri, Mumuye, Somyev, Berom etc.

My analysis shows that in diaspora, it's hard to know people's social background at first. Anyone can claim anything. But later I realised that social background is very important in the way people behave.

Also the values people grew up with. People I once trusted, had actually stolen money from their master or sold uncle's house or did some other jigbiti thing to pay their way to diaspora. Now someone with such a moral state, how will he/she be an upright person whether at home or abroad??
Social background is not same as economic background here by the way.

Brev, in as much as I have only lived in one country - I grew up around different folks, from different cultures. I understand how the average Jamaican is. Jamaican might be a tad over the top most times and, some of them might not like African folks (due to slavery or whatever prejudice) - but the average Jamaican understands decency/fairness/co-existence/loyalty. And once they see you as a brother - the brotherhood would always be thicker than water. Ditto Pakistanis who're the Asian version of Jamaicans (went to Uni in an area they dominate and did a lot of things with them).

However, with naij folks - everything is about wickedness, self-centeredness, cheating, being diabolic, and being criminal-minded. Why? And they're always brazen and unremorseful, with inane sense of entitlement to everything, even things that they're not entitled to.

Just take a look at the muthaphucka with tiger claws on his face and how he ra.ped the chic like he's entitled to fvcking her. And he showed no remorse. If he had mental problems, then you'd give him a little bit of a pass. But this guy acted like the typical Nigerian and how Nigerians interact with folks. I honestly won't be surprised if a lot Nigerians start getting killed everywhere soon. Folks have been saying naija folks are the worst people on this planet for time, but I never took them seriously till I got my wake up call. I had my own experience and I should've taken the lives of the two pricks, but I just didn't. And killing someone is the easiest thing to do, once something triggers it. Nigerians need a re-orientation, and Nigeria created these folks - they're a product of their environment.

3 Likes

Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by abdul123(m): 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
O boy yyy.... Come see plenty brain dead eboes for here oooo.... Useless dingbats
Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by Dragonking: 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2015
The rapist's name is Olaoluwa Ibrahim ....Is that why they need more Yoruba speaking people in the UK police force? God save this country from shame.

2 Likes

Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by rigarmortis: 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
Shymm3x:

Brev, in as much as I have only lived in one country - I grew up around different folks, from different cultures. I understand how the average Jamaican is. Jamaican might be a tad over the top most times and, some of them might not like African folks (due to slavery or whatever prejudice) - but the average Jamaican understands decency/fairness/co-existence/loyalty. And once they see you as a brother - the brotherhood would always be thicker than water. Ditto Pakistanis who're the Asian version of Jamaicans (went to Uni in an area they dominate and did a lot of things with them).

However, with naij folks - everything is about wickedness, self-centeredness, cheating, being diabolic, and being criminal-minded. Why? And they're always brazen and unremorseful, with inane sense of entitlement to everything, even things that they're not entitled to.

Just take a look at the muthaphucka with tiger claws on his face and how he ra.ped the chic like he's entitled to fvcking her. And he showed no remorse. If he had mental problems, then you'd give him a little bit of a pass. But this guy acted like the typical Nigerian and how Nigerians interact with folks. I honestly won't be surprised if a lot Nigerians start getting killed everywhere soon. Folks have been saying naija folks are the worst people on this planet for time, but I never took them seriously till I got my wake up call. I had my own experience and I should've taken the lives of the two pricks, but I just didn't. And killing someone is the easiest thing to do, once something triggers it. Nigerians need a re-orientation, and Nigeria created these folks - they're a product of their environment.

you keep pulling out sh1tty opinions from your phat ar53.

1 Like

Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by Spidermon: 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
Police investigators visited the victim in Australia just to get her testimony and reduce her traumatic experience !!!

I can't imagine this happening in Nigeria. Our Police men might even rape her all over again. A won weyrey. Make dem sha sell their ASP form coz I wan join them......
Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by ephi123(f): 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
Spidermon:
Police investigators visited the victim in Australia just to get her testimony and reduce her traumatic experience !!!

I can't imagine this happening in Nigeria. Our Police men might even rape her all over again. A won weyrey. Make dem sha sell their ASP form coz I wan join them......

I'm trying hard not to laugh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by AAinEqGuinea: 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
Shymm3x:

Wad up Shymm3x,

you think Nigerians are bad, the gore that comes out of Mexico and Central America shocked shocked must be that Inca, Mayan, and/or Aztec mesoamerican blood that still runnth unabatedly within these new world "illegal immigrants".

I hope Nigerians and Blacks in general in Texas have a Plan B when El Chapo starts his reclaiming crusade

Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by limamintruth: 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
teasel:
Nigerian men keep disgracing themselves and their country all over the world yet they blame their women. Everything wrong with that country is caused by Nigerian men including the 99.9% useless "leaders".
They'll rather spend their time online displaying chauvinistic stupidity than to condemn themselves and the useless Nigerian men that have succeeded in giving future Nigerian children the scumbag status.
Nigerian men are sick jokes.

Haba not every nigerian man behave irresponsibly naa shocked

And back to the topic, I say good riddance to bad rubbish. Unfortunately the rubbish will soon be deported back to naija, hmmm.. embarassed
Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by mkpikpub(m): 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2015
Yoruba people and rape. You travelled all the way from nigeria to uk to rape. Shame

2 Likes

Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by ephi123(f): 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
mkpikpub:
Yoruba people and rape. You travelled all the way from nigeria to uk to rape. Shame

Folks, please grow up from this childishness na. To the outside world, you are all Nigerians, no one cares if you are Ibo or Yoruba or Akwa Ibom or whatever.
Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by Mekky05(m): 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
That was why The Metropolitan Police was trying to recruit peeps,who can speak Yoruba language. So that in such case like this,the accused will speak yoruba to confuse the cops but a Yoruba police officer will understand and interprete for the white cops. Some Yorubas nairalanders were having orgasm,and some even went to church to do thanksgiving that England has recognized there language... Not knowing its only needed for Crime.
Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by Shymm3x: 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

Wad up Shymm3x,

you think Nigerians are bad, the gore that comes out of Mexico and Central America shocked shocked must be that Inca, Mayan, and/or Aztec mesoamerican blood that still runnth unabatedly within these new world "illegal immigrants".

I hope Nigerians and Blacks in general in Texas have a Plan B when El Chapo starts his reclaiming crusade

I'm good, bruddah.

I have never lived around Mexicans, so I can't tell. But I doubt they will be worse than naij folks.

You better stay away from naij nyggahs and deal with them with a long spoon when you see them. They are the worst breed of nyggahs out there and the only language they understand is violence. Once you crack their skulls open, they won't mess with you. Laughing with them is a sin lool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by abdul123(m): 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
This thread is evident of d madness raging in Igbo tribe.. They like to insult anything in there life more especially the Yorubas.... Later I deduced they re plainly jealous of d Tribe sha... Shey u wan count number of times dis useless parasites rape stories Don pervade dis nairaland nd most oda tribes just act with maturity.... But when dem see Yoloba Mata Dere papa head go dey spin like faulty hard disk
Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by Fourwinds: 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
adonbilivit:
heiya. happy for him. I hope he has turned a new leaf.
which new leaf? Person wey no dey remorseful? Im interested in killing him
Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by klax(m): 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
calebo101:
Later dem go say Jonathan destroy Nigeria image abroad grin grin grin

Ask dem if dem be keep any image or reputation dem wan protect undecided undecided. Na so dem don misbehave full ground for London, cause problem for every Nigerian because of their uselessness. Go peckham, dem full there.

You are right and I'm happy he was caught and has to pay the prize. It's very unfortunate people still think rape talkless of doing it I love the verdict that is a country with law not in my country where rapist smiles in the street and even has nickname. Not in my country a victim of rape will receive truck loads of idiots to come and beg the victim to forgive and forget and be using the nasty silly word *Forgive and firget as a good Christain or as a good Muslim* as if bible or quoran originated from Nigeria if your father born you well go and rape in Saudi then you will know Quoran can be very ruthless or you go and rape in Isreal then you will know Israeli are very brutal when it come to that.

Good judgement a good lesson for his kind that full UK.

1 Like

Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
wtfCode:
chai, i talk am!!
I knw say na yoruba guy name go dey there b4 i click the headline.
*spits*
This set of people have been causing havoc with their d*ck, rape this rape that.
-Igbo and money,
-Yoruba and rape,
-Hausa and heartlessness.
#fear dem conjinous dudes,i mean the yoruba dudes,dem fit carry erectt AMU stab u to death.
grin Most accurate thing I've seen on nairaland
igbo and money
yoruba and rape
hausa and heartlessness
we all have our preferred crimes abi
nawaaaaaa for this nigeria ooooo
Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
endy4oxide:
conji na bad tin grin grin grin.

did 8 yrs for for just 2mins pleasure
and will get 2 minuted for 8 yrs
Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by politicalpastor: 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2015
For mind now. You don't comments abi, I sorry for your
you.

beg the judge not to release you from jail tongue tongue tongue cos American jail is better than a room self contain in Nigeria oooo[/quote]
Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by chuma13(m): 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
endy4oxide:
conji na bad tin grin grin grin.

did 8 yrs for for just 2mins pleasure
very tru bros but crazy act is dat his purpose 4 goin 2 yankee!!!!nawa!
Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by engrshakespeare: 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
teasel:
Nigerian men keep disgracing themselves and their country all over the world yet they blame their women. Everything wrong with that country is caused by Nigerian men including the 99.9% useless "leaders".
They'll rather spend their time online displaying chauvinistic stupidity than to condemn themselves and the useless Nigerian men that have succeeded in giving future Nigerian children the scumbag status.
Nigerian men are sick jokes.

You talked of chauvinistic stupidity, I think I smell it in ur every word.
Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by topas100(m): 6:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
I doubt the story! This could be a setup. When you are in foreign land you could be victimised and it will be hard to prove your point
Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by IYANGBALI: 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
Toto destrying men since the time of Eve
Re: Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term by Ertekazee: 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
There should be a kind of legislation for sex offenders jailed abroad, to serve the same number of years in our prison, when they are deported. Additional eight years in a Nigerian prison will serve as a deterrent, to others abroad to be mindful of their activities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) / Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) / Don-Chima George & Rasaq Oluwasegun Oke: Rape Case Being Bungled In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.