Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,782 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3441480 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
Val601:
OMG! I can't stop blushing @Mikkyboy008 I would love to be your Mrs Minister of Science and technology..
grin grin
Thanks for your reply Bae.I promise to make you the envy of your fellow girls.
Ladies and gentlemen,Ministers and Senators,i present to you the missing and now found rib of the Ministry of Science and technology,Val601.
Who would have guessed it.I and my new found love made ftc on page #128.Even the gods of nairaland agrees to this union.
Other single ministers and senators, please follow suit.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
Kbs468:

Mikkyboy008 have U seen how she has proven to be what and how I described her? Congratulations by the way and keep looking forward to d day
Thanks a lot my Honourable AG.indeed it was worth the wait.But nevertheless,i wouldn't want to take any of the spotlight from Mr President.He's still the man of the hour

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Omolola1(f): 12:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
Kbs468:

Wao! You are justly forgiven and we must admit that its indeed a cheering a news to hear that president LogoDWhiz is actually equal to his conjugal responsibilities but no other person should know about this because that will be disastrous for people to know that we shall be having the FIRST FAMILY's BABY out of wedlock and that will have a dent on his political profile as that will amount to an act of irresponsibility in the face of law but as the Attorney General, I will always find a clause in the constitution to back up that while remembering that NO ABORTION as we must lead by example.
So what U should all be doing is praying to GOD for forgiveness

Pray, tell...you obviously got the wrong meaning.
Now, you should ask the Lord for forgiveness grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dailytori: 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
Kbs468:

Alright, congratulations and Welcome officially

Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
Omolola1:

I saw where U used emoticon but its not showing on Nairaland posts again so we have to react as things appears
Omolola1:

Note worthy I admit I am wrong in assuming beyond ur meaning even though what I said is still within the truth of our soceital experiences. Besides U knw no one is listening since its between U and I, so what did you actually mean by
'Pardon your first lady for hardly visiting the section...
This is because the President and myself have been busy lately, he leaves me tired must of the time...you know what they say about 'young couples'?
I'm sure ya'all do'
U know I double as the Attorney General so i am in the best possible to give meaning to comments as evidence and pass judgement accordingly. So once again let me hear ur meaning first.Remember no one is close by
Omolola1:

i am listening
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
Kbs468:

Morning senator amodu. Well we can't say that categorically because that is the norm with National Assembly such that any Bill that wasn't adopted and passed will never be heard of again unless it is being re-sent or re-sponsored, only Bills passed into Law can be re-visited and amended, so this provision explain the reason behind rushing to pass so many Bills into Law in the last fews days left for them to vacat their seats.
But I still blame GEJ because if he was really sincere, he has after 90 days of non-passage power to append his signature on a Bill into Law if N/A fail over the Bill he sponsored as president but let me be fair to him that for now as I type this I don't know the nitty-gritty of that power and the circumstances he was to apply such power

You have said it all..

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
Omolola1:

Pray, tell...you obviously got the wrong meaning. Now, you should ask the Lord for forgiveness grin
I can't stop laughing
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
Omolola1:

grin cool grin cool

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Pardon your first lady for hardly visiting the section...
This is because the President and myself have been busy lately, he leaves me tired most of the time.. you know what they say about 'young couples'? wink
I'm sure ya'all do grin

First Lady! Hmm. grin

Endeavour to be around more and interact with the family!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 1:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
Eagerly waiting for d day kbs468 will ask at d altar dat ''anyone who dosnt want logoDwiz nd omolola to be joined as husband and wife should raise hs hand or keep mute forever'' until them, am watching in 3D..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
biotechshola:
Eagerly waiting for d day kbs468 will ask at d altar dat ''anyone who dosnt want logoDwiz nd omolola to be joined as husband and wife should raise hs hand or keep mute forever'' until them, am watching in 3D..

and what does that mean?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
dailytori:

Lol..Well, I've just been following this thread and also waiting for my second semester results to be out. But as I don finally see am and no problem at all wink . I think its time to introduce myself.

Dailytori

Accountancy

Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike

Which to serve in Port Harcourt
you are welcomed
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
Good afternoon all
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Spanishmario(m): 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
Sent4rina:

Which 3k is dat?

3k from the fee increment in our final year
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Omolola1(f): 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ojeifo12:
Good afternoon all

Afternoon
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
Spanishmario:

3k from the fee increment in our final year

I hope they implement it.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
biotechshola:
Lol but all I know is that you are a Minister too and as such you wouldn't want to jeopardise our effort and dent the Image of GOLDEN CITY REPUBLIC before the eyes of the international community and those present and well seated otherwise the Jegarization of any Orubebeism from you wont be difficult to come by.
BTW, president LogoDWhiz had in the past suffered a near-similar experience when we lost mjblinks my family friend to her sweety sent4rina, he actually kept his cool as a gentle man of calibre who knew that women reacts emotionally to what they hear while we men react to what we see, Hence he succeeded with Omolola1 just in a carbon copy of what tranpired between those described above.
So move on and press other buttons while we await d dee day afterall you are in medical line as Minister of [state] Health, so getting a new spouse shouldn't be difficult

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Spanishmario(m): 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
Sent4rina:

I hope they implement it.

any idea about the amount we paying for convocation
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
Kbs468:

Lol but all I know is that you are a Minister too and as such you wouldn't want to jeopardise our effort and dent the Image of GOLDEN CITY REPUBLIC before the eyes of the international community and those present and well seated otherwise the Jegarization of any Orubebeism from you wont be difficult to come by.
BTW, president LogoDWhiz had in past suffered a near-similar experience when we lost mjblinks my family friend to her sweety sent4rina, he actually kept his cool as a gentle man of calibre who knew that women reacts emotionally to what they hear while we men react to what we see, Hence he succeeded with Omolola1 just in a carbon copy of what tranpired between those described above.
So move on and press other buttons while we await d dee day afterall you are in medical line as Minister of [state] Health, so getting a new spouse shouldn't be difficult

Smiles.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
Spanishmario:

any idea about the amount we paying for convocation

No idea. It was #6800 last yr.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Spanishmario(m): 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
Sent4rina:

No idea. It was #6800 last yr.

#6,800 for both gown nd certificate
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 4:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
Spanishmario:

#6,800 for both gown nd certificate

Yap.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
Good day citizens! how has been our day? I've missed you guys oooo...., LogoDwhiz, Armynu, amodu,Kbs468, Omolola1, Sent4rina, spanishmario,kuchikau, greatestman etc but above all...

The first lady of the radio,Television and noa commission....Airstarkane.... babe where are thou?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
DTOBS:
Good day citizens! how has been our day? I've missed you guys oooo...., LogoDwhiz, Armynu, amodu,Kbs468, Omolola1, Sent4rina, spanishmario,kuchikau, greatestman etc but above all...

The first lady of the radio,Television and noa commission....Airstarkane.... babe where are thou?

My brother no news broadcast for us? I wish they post you guys to Bauchi State.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
DTOBS:

You are welcme bak.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
greatestman:

My brother no news broadcast for us? I wish they post you guys to Bauchi State.
Boss,as of now nothing dey ground oooo. everywhere is still dry of info from NYSC! As soon as we have something, the commission won't hesitate to do the needful!
BTW you are wicked oooo,bauchi for what now? No just let Airstarkane see this oooo cos she go vex for you!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
Do u knw that we exercise at least 36 muscles in our body when we smile? Try Keep a smiling face always..it's the least u can do for yourself.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
Sent4rina:

You are welcme bak.
Thanks man!
I oversee/heard you and spanishmario saying something about 3k,#6800, convocation money and so on....What are they for?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
DTOBS:

Thanks man!
I oversee/heard you and spanishmario saying something about 3k,#6800, convocation money and so on....What are they for?

He said the schl management wil deduct 3k frm our convocatn due..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
DTOBS:

Boss,as of now nothing dey ground oooo. everywhere is still dry of info from NYSC! As soon as we have something, the commission won't hesitate to do the needful!
BTW you are wicked oooo,bauchi for what now? No just let Airstarkane see this oooo cos she go vex for you!

HahahaHahaha grin
I am in Bauchi now, Bauchi is cool.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
DTOBS:

Well, my day has being very much okay.

Got to finish early from work today!

U?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
biotechshola:

Lol! grin

That ain't happening

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.