Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3440153 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AirstarKane(f): 6:12am On Nov 20, 2015
DTOBS:

Boss,as of now nothing dey ground oooo. everywhere is still dry of info from NYSC! As soon as we have something, the commission won't hesitate to do the needful!
BTW you are wicked oooo,bauchi for what now? No just let Airstarkane see this oooo cos she go vex for you!

Sorry Glo network was bad yesterday. Good Morning people. Wishing a lovely Friday. Love y'all.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jtchukwu: 7:32am On Nov 20, 2015
Keep away from people who try to belittle your dreams. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you, too, can become great. - Mark Twain.
Morning my people
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by lonngmann(m): 7:44am On Nov 20, 2015
Good morning!
Who is the classrep here? grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by deipiero10: 8:11am On Nov 20, 2015
So I went to report to my ppa at jos north LG secretariat and was astonished at the number of coppers there (about 60 or more) in that small place. Most of us got rejected and now have to find another ppa. I'm not familiar with this area so any suggestion will be appreciated. Studied business economics and Finance.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by teemama20(f): 8:12am On Nov 20, 2015
grin cheesy
DTOBS:
teemama20 come inside and have your sit with chill kunnu...grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Omolola1(f): 9:19am On Nov 20, 2015
DTOBS:
Good day citizens! how has been our day? I've missed you guys oooo...., LogoDwhiz, Armynu, amodu,Kbs468, Omolola1, Sent4rina, spanishmario,kuchikau, greatestman etc but above all...

The first lady of the radio,Television and noa commission....Airstarkane.... babe where are thou?

Awww...we have missed you too

deipiero10:
So I went to report to my ppa at jos north LG secretariat and was astonished at the number of coppers there (about 60 or more) in that small place. Most of us got rejected and now have to find another ppa. I'm not familiar with this area so any suggestion will be appreciated. Studied business economics and Finance.

The hustle to get a PPA is real. I suggest you visit a school..
I wonder how those in stream 2 would cope
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Jiteshell(f): 9:27am On Nov 20, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
Jiteshell. Good evening!
Morning to you too
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:29am On Nov 20, 2015
Greycious:
morning guys, pls I have a question. I schooled in the northcentral zone, my state of origin also falls in the same N/C. But my place of birth & residential address is in the Southwest (Lag precisely). The issue is that I wish to serve in the same s/w (lag/ogun). But I heard that I wont be able to select any s/w state. how true is this & is there any way out?.

Hello and good morning bro, I dont know if you have been answered but here is what is required.
DURING ON-LINE REGISTRATION, ONLY YOUR STATE OF ORIGIN AND SCHOOL's STATE OF DOMICILE WILL NOT POP-UP AMONG THE STATES YOU ARE EXPECTED TO SELECT ONE OF THREE STATES IN ANY OF THE SIX GEO-POLITICAL ZONES. THE ONLY EXCEPTION FOR STATES NOT POPPING UP IS WHEN THE STATES HAVE BEEN FILLED UP HENCE THEY WILL AUTHOMATICALLY BE REMOVED FROM YOUR VIEWING

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mickyswaggz(m): 9:37am On Nov 20, 2015
I had the same question in mind but thanks for clearing that
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:54am On Nov 20, 2015
deipiero10:

Sorry bro and wishing you all the best. However where ever go ensure you move around in multiples atleast in twos or more.
Thanks for this info all the same.
Cc
LogoDWhiz
Armynu
greatestman
kuchikau
Ojeifo12
yanabasee
Johndanny
arnomec
sent4rina
biotechshola
Mikkyboy008
DTOBS
pls all citizens this info is for you whether your moniker is mentioned or not.
I FEARED THIS IS THE ONLY TREND THAT COULD JEOPARDIZE OUR HOPE OF MOBILIZATION COME FEB/MAR, I MEAN PPA AVAILABILITY BECAUSE AN EXACT SCENERIO ACTUALLY PLAYED OUT ON TUESDAY WHEN I VISITED MY SKUL AND I SAW MULTITUDE OF CMs AWAITING ACCEPTANCE LETTER WHILE SOME ONLY CAME DOWN TO THE UNI FOLLOWING A REJECTION EXPERIENCE FROM THEIR ORIGINAL PPA AND OFCOURSE THEY WERE SUMMARILY REJECTED AGAIN WITH THE DEAN S/A SHOWING THEM A LARGE BRIGADE OF EXISTING/SERVING CMs.
SO IF COMPLAINTS ARE RIFE ABOUT THIS PROBLEMATIC TREND, I GUESS NYSC WILL HAVE NO CHOICE THAN SHIFTING OURS TO A TIME WHEN A15 WOULD HAVE ROUNDED OFF NOT FORGETTING THAT B15 STREAM II WILL BE HITTING CAMP NEXT WEDNESDAY

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:05am On Nov 20, 2015
mickyswaggz:
I had the same question in mind but thanks for clearing that
You welcome bro and that is why we said this forum is not all about fun and political mimicry as everyone too is expected to say something and anwers or assistance can only be made available when questions are being asked after all as the saying goes 'A PROBLEM SHARED IS HALF-SOLVED'. So again everyone should feel free about anything including questions
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ezou28(m): 10:13am On Nov 20, 2015
I am 2016 Batch A Prospective Corp Member.
I want to know which state have more state allowance for corps members?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:25am On Nov 20, 2015
lonngmann:
Good morning!
Who is the classrep here? grin
let me put a smile on the faces of GOLDEN CITY's CITIZENS this morning includin you as suggested by biotechshola.
Now here it goes,
MY GRAND MUM USED TO SAY EVERY TALL HUMAN HAS HIS OR HER BRAIN UNDER HIS OR HER FEET.
So from your moniker, she is equally refering to you as you could not observe that this is a country of its own. What you should have asked is WHO IS THE CLASSREP OF SO SO AND SO COURSE IN SO SO LEVEL OF SO SO DEPARTMENT IN SO SO FACULTY/COLLEGE OF SO SO SKUL so that your collesgues concerned would reply accordingly since this country has different schools under the ministry of Education among other ministerial institutions present.
Hahahahhahhaha
Pun of humur intended bro and welcome
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:42am On Nov 20, 2015
ezou28:
Bro welcome and let me reply you this way:
PLS DO NOT PEG YOUR 3 CHOICE OF STATES TO STATE ALLAWEE ALONE AS THAT EQUATION IS ABOUT TO CHANGE FOR GOOD AFTER STATES GOVERNORS RAISED ALARM FROM THEIR MEETING THIS WEEK THAT THEY CAN'T PAY MINIMUM WAGE ANYMORE OWING TO SHORTAGE OF FUND FROM FEDERAL ALLOCATION. SO IF THEY CANT PAY WORKERS ANYMORE WOULD YOU EXPECT THEM TO CONTINUE PAYING THE LARGE NUMBER OF CMs RESIDENT IN THEIR STATES?
HOWEVER, CALM DOWN AS WE WILL SURELY KNOW ABOUT THE EXACT TREND OF PAYMENT WHEN B15 CREW HITS THEIR VARIOUS PPAs OK AND I AM ASSURING YOU OF THAT
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 11:27am On Nov 20, 2015
Morninnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggg to you allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.................. ;DMorninnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggg to you allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll..................

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by lonngmann(m): 11:27am On Nov 20, 2015
Kbs468:

let me put a smile on the faces of GOLDEN CITY's CITIZENS this morning includin you as suggested by biotechshola.
Now here it goes,
MY GRAND MUM USED TO SAY EVERY TALL HUMAN HAS HIS OR HER BRAIN UNDER HIS OR HER FEET.
So from your moniker, she is equally refering to you as you could not observe that this is a country of its own. What you should have asked is WHO IS THE CLASSREP OF SO SO AND SO COURSE IN SO SO LEVEL OF SO SO DEPARTMENT IN SO SO FACULTY/COLLEGE OF SO SO SKUL so that your collesgues concerned would reply accordingly since this country has different schools under the ministry of Education among other ministerial institutions present.
Hahahahhahhaha
Pun of humur intended bro and welcome
All i can say is ur grandma was wrong about tall men tongue
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Koolmak(m): 11:42am On Nov 20, 2015
Kbs468:

Sorry bro and wishing you all the best. However where ever go ensure you move around in multiples atleast in twos or more.
Cc
LogoDWhiz
Armynu
greatestman
kuchikau
Ojeifo12
yanabasee
Johndanny
arnomec
sent4rina
biotechshola
Mikkyboy008
DTOBS
I FEARED THIS IS THE ONLY TREND THAT COULD JEOPARDIZE OUR HOPE OF MOBILIZATION COME FEB/MAR, I MEAN PPA AVAILABILITY BECAUSE AN EXACT SCENERIO ACTUALLY PLAYED OUT ON TUESDAY WHEN I VISITED MY SKUL AND I SAW MULTITUDE OF CMs AWAITING ACCEPTANCE LETTER WHILE SOME ONLY CAME DOWN TO THE UNI FOLLOWING A REJECTION EXPERIENCE FROM THEIR ORIGINAL PPA AND OFCOURSE THEY WERE SUMMARILY REJECTED AGAIN WITH THE DEAN S/A SHOWING THEM A LARGE BRIGADE OF EXISTING/SERVING CMs.
SO IF COMPLAINTS ARE RIFE ABOUT THIS PROBLEMATIC TREND, I GUESS NYSC WILL HAVE NO CHOICE THAN SHIFTING OURS TO A TIME WHEN A15 WOULD HAVE ROUNDED OFF NOT FORGETTING THAT B15 STREAM II WILL BE HITTING CAMP NEXT WEDNESDAY
Forget am. A16 billed for Feb/March won't be postponed. Why will they postpone it? NYSC has always had 3 batches per year so please stop all these assumptions that can give us high BP.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 11:58am On Nov 20, 2015
lonngmann:

All i can say is ur grandma was wrong about tall men tongue
Hahahahahahaha dont mind me. Those are some of the things that makes me remember her when she is chatting with me about my Dad and his younger bro because they are tall
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
jtchukwu:
Keep away from people who try to belittle your dreams.
Small people always do that, but the really great ones
make you feel that you, too, can become great. - Mark Twain.

Morning my people

Bro. Jude
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
Koolmak:
Forget am. A16 billed for Feb/March won't be postponed. Why will they postpone it? NYSC has always had 3 batches per year so please stop all these assumptions that can give us high BP.
CALM DOWN BRO AS THERE IS NO NEED FOR ANY BP RISE AS MY CHOICE OF WORDS ARE IN LINE WITH MY STATEMENT ie
FEARED-my fear could be reversed
ONLY TREND-no other reason whatsoever
COULD JEOPARDIZE-not MUST jeopardize
ABOVE ALL, REMEMBER THAT NYSC ACTUALLY USED THE EXACT WORD 'TENTATIVE' IN THE TWITTER MESSAGE AND I WANT TO BELIEVE THAT EVERYONE WHO SAW THE COMMENT WILL AGREE WITH ME. OFCOURSE WE ALL KNOW THE MEANING OF THE WORD AS USED
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
Kbs468:

Cc
LogoDWhiz
Armynu
greatestman
kuchikau
Ojeifo12
yanabasee
Johndanny
arnomec
sent4rina
biotechshola
Mikkyboy008
DTOBS
am afraid of this too, stream II awaits and A15 to pass out April 2016.. Damn

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
Koolmak:
Its for Real Bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Omolola1(f): 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
ezou28:

Lagos
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
Good afternoon all
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Koolmak(m): 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
Kbs468:

CALM DOWN BRO AS THERE IS NO NEED FOR ANY BP RISE AS MY CHOICE OF WORDS ARE IN LINE WITH MY STATEMENT ie
ABOVE ALL, REMEMBER THAT NYSC ACTUALLY USED THE EXACT WORD 'TENTATIVE' IN THE TWITTER MESSAGE AND I WANT TO BELIEVE THAT EVERYONE WHO SAW THE COMMENT WILL AGREE WITH ME. OFCOURSE WE ALL KNOW THE MEANING OF THE WORD AS USED
Brother, l understand your choice and use of words, the thing is any information that has any bit of contradiction to our hopes of Feb/March ain't comfortable at all.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Greycious(m): 12:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
Kbs468:

Hello and good morning bro, I dont know if you have been answered but here is what is required.
DURING ON-LINE REGISTRATION, ONLY YOUR STATE OF ORIGIN AND SCHOOL's STATE OF DOMICILE WILL NOT POP-UP AMONG THE STATES YOU ARE EXPECTED TO SELECT ONE OF THREE STATES IN ANY OF THE SIX GEO-POLITICAL ZONES. THE ONLY EXCEPTION FOR STATES NOT POPPING UP IS WHEN THE STATES HAVE BEEN FILLED UP HENCE THEY WILL AUTHOMATICALLY BE REMOVED FROM YOUR VIEWING

Thanks bro. A16 all d way.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
Well, my opinion abh d present situation i.e space for PPA is dat, if nysc is serious abh returning to 3batches, d trend shldnt b an obstacle since shifting A16 to MAY wl only solve d problem of PPA nd so returning to 3batches wl seem imposible. Note dat if we go to camp in MAY, there can only b two batches nxt year. So i thnk dey wl jst try to push it tru nxt year to avoid further accumulation nd inability to return to d normal 3batches. Cos as it were, if we wait for A15 to pass out, B16 wl also av to wait for B15 to pass out, automatically cancelling batch C.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 12:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
Kbs468:

Your analysis is dem clear, i'v thought abt this earlier tho.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
biotechshola:
Well, my opinion abh d present situation i.e space for PPA is dat, if nysc is serious abh returning to 3batches, d trend shldnt b an obstacle since shifting A16 to MAY wl only solve d problem of PPA nd so returning to 3batches wl seem imposible. Note dat if we go to camp in MAY, there can only b two batches nxt year. So i thnk dey wl jst try to push it tru nxt to avoid further accumulation nd inability to return to d normal 3batches. Cos as it were, if we wait for A15 to pass out, B16 wl also av to wait for B15 to pass, automatically cancelling batch C.

You made an obvious point here. Its left 4 NYSC crew to regulate the mobilizatn ish dis year or neva.

Though the issue of PPA can nt be over look, buh they should retrace their steps and fall bak on track.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Koolmak(m): 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
B14 passed out before B15 were given PPA yet they are still having issues of space, the solution may not actually be in one batch passing out before another batch is posted, maybe the NYSC board should look inward and try and create more space or take some strict policies to avoid rejection. This issue of space didn't start with this batch l believe.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
biotechshola:
Well, my opinion abh d present situation i.e space for PPA is dat, if nysc is serious abh returning to 3batches, d trend shldnt b an obstacle since shifting A16 to MAY wl only solve d problem of PPA nd so returning to 3batches wl seem imposible. Note dat if we go to camp in MAY, there can only b two batches nxt year. So i thnk dey wl jst try to push it tru nxt year to avoid further accumulation nd inability to return to d normal 3batches. Cos as it were, if we wait for A15 to pass out, B16 wl also av to wait for B15 to pass out, automatically cancelling batch C.
Na true sha..., is either they push it thru or never except they will not return to normal 3 batches
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
Koolmak:
B14 passed out before B15 were given PPA yet they are still having issues of space, the solution may not actually be in one batch passing out before another batch is posted, maybe the NYSC board should look inward and try and create more space or take some strict policies to avoid rejection. This issue of space didn't start with this batch l believe.

Point...!!!

I concur...

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.