Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,195 members, 7,910,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:22 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3474252 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mistarsam(m): 10:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
Abbeyunique2:

FWM
Fellow Fabuluous Funaabites, dis is mistarsam (d one and only 'runaway' minister for agriculture and nat. resources, lol) reppin colanim constituency, ANP Ward. any updates abt d final result and mobilization?
@dottunes and harbioollah i hail u
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mistarsam(m): 10:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
[color=#770077][/color] longest tym golden city citizens. am sorry for d long brk in transmission. cc: logodwhiz my able president @ojeifo12
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
mistarsam:
[color=#770077][/color] longest tym golden city citizens. am sorry for d long brk in transmission. cc: logodwhiz my able president @ojeifo12
No problem.
Nice to have you back

Can I have a report on the update of things from your ministries?

Btw, SP and DSP I asked you people to do something for me, you didn't do. I'm carrying you people along now.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
Armynu:

Mr President Sir, I got your message and have already made plans to return to d country soonest.... Will come down to ur office in d Villa before proceeding to the meeting with greatestman.

Okay VP. Good of you
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 11:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Okay SP.

I will ensure to be available. if not, the VP will be representing me or my SSA
I insist on your availability...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 11:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
Hmmm ,na wow oo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 11:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
greatestman:
A government without any form of challenge is doom. So nobody will deter us from our well organized political structure. By 6.30pm there will be meeting between the presidency and the upper chamber to put some things in order.
Cc.

Kbs468 kachikau LogoDWhiz Armynu greatestman Ojeifo12 spymate spanishmario classicTutor LMAyedun stlaibrowne shuaibbs biotechsola kraspo Johndanny teemakagu dafoly Besea Jubreelguy Grocery ceceliaa34 chommieblaq Banks92 Rchiy Aktiveiyke Agoro1 femiti dayo23.
Alright...
Let me inform the chamber officially...cos all senators must be in attendance...
All protocol observed...
Senator Kuchikau
(senate deputy leader)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
kuchikau:
... I insist on your availability...

I'm available!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 11:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
Banks92:

not to worry i dont kiss and tell.
Distinguished senator banks92,
a meeting between the presidency and the senate has been scheduled.
Pls be informed!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 11:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
Banks92:

not to worry i dont kiss and tell.
Distinguished senator banks92,
a meeting between the presidency and the senate has been scheduled.
Pls be informed!
Kuchikau
deputy senate leader
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
Saw this on NYSC website under the guideline for registration.

The orientation camp is highly regimented and not ideal for pregnant and nursing mothers. Those in these categories would be registered and released immediately they arrive at the camp. However, with effect from Batch ā€˜Cā€™ 2016, pregnant and nursing mothers will not be registered at the Orientation Camp.
They would wait until they are fit and ready to go
through all the programmes of the NYSC without
distractions.

So, I guess from this and previous news we've seen. It's certain we have three batches.
So definitely, timetable will be out this month or at most early next month.
And orientation camping will be around early march.
My predicted dates are March 2, 7 or 9.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by tellasola(m): 11:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
yanabasee:
GOOD EVENING MATES

A CIRCULAR HAS BEEN RELEASED TO BEGIN MOBILISATION... I WAS UNABLE TO GET MY HANDS ON THE CIRCULAR.. I HAD WANTED UPLOADING IT..

MOST SCHOOLS HAVE BEGIN TO MOBILISE STUDENTS AND TO ACCESS RESULTS FOR APPROVAL..

GO TO YOUR SCHOOL AND PROCESS YOUR RESULTS FOR EXECUTIVE APPROVAL AND MONITOR IT FOR IT'S RETURNED...

I WAS MEANT TO UNDERSTAND THAT, SCHOOLS HAVE FROM NOW TILL DECECEMBER AND PERHAPS FIRST WEEK OF JANAURAY TO FINISH WITH MOBILISATION AS STUDENT AFFAIRS WILL SEND NAMES TO ABUJA FIRST WEEK OF JANUARY AND BEFORE THE END OF FEBRUARY STUDENT SHOULD BE ABLE TO PRINT OUT THEIR CALL UP LETTERS AND GREEN CARD AND SO ON...

I CAN'T REALLY TELL IF THE CIRCULAR IS ACTUALLY NYSC'S TIME TABLE. BUT I'M SURE IT HAS A LOT TO DO WITH NYSC'S MANDATE....

PLEASE, ENSURE THAT YOU FILL THE MOBILISATION FORM THIS WEEK AS IT'LL CLOSE ON THE 14TH OF THIS NOVEMBER.

GOODLUCK!
people have to go back to their respective schools or restricted to schools?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 11:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
Mr president,
in view of the forth coming meeting between the two arms of this administration, i personally request the unavoidable presence of kbs468 in the said meeting..
He is the central point of discuss...
Kuchikau
senate deputy leader
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
kuchikau:
Mr president,
in view of the forth coming meeting between the two arms of this administration, i personally request the unavoidable presence of kbs468 in the said meeting..
He is the central point of discuss...
Kuchikau
senate deputy leader

Well, as you can notice.

I've tried getting him to come on board. Maybe he is unreachable. But I do hope he turns up
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 11:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
Dchiefpriest:
Gud pm honourable members of the red chamber , I am Sen. Dan Dchiefpriest, and I have been elected from the constituency of Enugu state University of science and technology (Esut) to represent in the hallowed chamber, clerk of the house pls inform me when the house resumes... ;DGud pm honourable members of the red chamber , I am Sen. Dan Dchiefpriest, and I have been elected from the constituency of Enugu state University of science and technology (Esut) to represent in the hallowed chamber, clerk of the house pls inform me when the house resumes...
May I say you are welcome and also permit my colleagues to say a few thing concerning the above.
But before then, Make out time to personally recognise other distinguished members of the chamber.
Very importantly,
we stand for each other and respect our collective decision.
Decision taking by the leadership of the house must not be flawed by any member....

Distinguished senator banks92
distinguished senate president greatestman.
Pls have your say on the above request.

Kuchikau
(deputy senate president)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 12:00am On Nov 05, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Well, as you can notice.

I've tried getting him to come on board. Maybe he is unreachable. But I do hope he turns up

I knew he lost focus when the thread was hijacked by political haters...
Pls try to reach him cos he has a lot to answer.
Thank you
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:03am On Nov 05, 2015
kuchikau:

I knew he lost focus when the thread was hijacked by political haters... Pls try to reach him cos he has a lot to answer. Thank you
Okay. I'll try my best!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 3:25am On Nov 05, 2015
yanabasee:
GOOD EVENING MATES

A CIRCULAR HAS BEEN RELEASED TO BEGIN MOBILISATION... I WAS UNABLE TO GET MY HANDS ON THE CIRCULAR.. I HAD WANTED UPLOADING IT..

MOST SCHOOLS HAVE BEGIN TO MOBILISE STUDENTS AND TO ACCESS RESULTS FOR APPROVAL..

GO TO YOUR SCHOOL AND PROCESS YOUR RESULTS FOR EXECUTIVE APPROVAL AND MONITOR IT FOR IT'S RETURNED...

I WAS MEANT TO UNDERSTAND THAT, SCHOOLS HAVE FROM NOW TILL DECECEMBER AND PERHAPS FIRST WEEK OF JANAURAY TO FINISH WITH MOBILISATION AS STUDENT AFFAIRS WILL SEND NAMES TO ABUJA FIRST WEEK OF JANUARY AND BEFORE THE END OF FEBRUARY STUDENT SHOULD BE ABLE TO PRINT OUT THEIR CALL UP LETTERS AND GREEN CARD AND SO ON...

I CAN'T REALLY TELL IF THE CIRCULAR IS ACTUALLY NYSC'S TIME TABLE. BUT I'M SURE IT HAS A LOT TO DO WITH NYSC'S MANDATE....

PLEASE, ENSURE THAT YOU FILL THE MOBILISATION FORM THIS WEEK AS IT'LL CLOSE ON THE 14TH OF THIS NOVEMBER.

GOODLUCK!
thanks Bro God Bless
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 3:37am On Nov 05, 2015
greatestman u're working over time.. Good morning
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 3:38am On Nov 05, 2015
johndanny:
greatestman u're working over time.. Good morning

Thank you for the notice.

What of you?
Good morning too.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 05, 2015
Good morning all, pls, try to confirm this in your various schools

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Dottune(m): 8:34am On Nov 05, 2015
mistarsam:

Fellow Fabuluous Funaabites, dis is mistarsam (d one and only 'runaway' minister for agriculture and nat. resources, lol) reppin colanim constituency, ANP Ward. any updates abt d final result and mobilization?
@dottunes and harbioollah i hail u
Oh... Lol @ 'Runaway minister for Agriculture', no news yet from school concerning our results, but Senate has sat concerning our results already, it is left to our various departments
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by yanabasee(m): 10:12am On Nov 05, 2015
tellasola:
people have to go back to their respective schools or restricted to schools?

GOOD MORNING SIR!

YOU HAVE TO GO TO YOUR SCHOOL.. MEET WITH YOUR MOBILISATION OFFICER OR EXAMS OFFICER OR ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATOR IN YOUR DEPARTMENT AND ENQUIRE ON THE PROCESS OF MOBILISATION...

BUT FIRST, YOU'LL HAVE TO BE VERY SURE THAT YOU HAVE FINALISED EVERYTHING WITH YOUR RESULT.. NO CARRY OVER, NO SUMMER. IF YOUR RESULT IS COMPLETED, YOU'LL HAVE AT THE END OF UR RESULT SHEET , YOUR CLASS OF DEGREE.

AFTER WHICH YOUR RESULTS WILL BE FORWARED TO NUC DATABASE AND THEN RETURNED TO THE DEPARTMENT. YOUR COURSE ADVISER WILL THEN FORWARD YOUR RESULTS TO YOUR DEPARTMENTAL MOBILSATION OFFICER.. YOUR MOBILSATION OFFICER WILL FORWARD YOUR RESULTS FOR EXECUTIVE APPROVAL.. THIS USUALLY TAKE UPTO 3MONTHS, DEPENDING ON SCHOOLS.. AFTER EXECUTIVE APPROVAL, YOUR RESULT WILL THEN MOVE TO SENATE APPROVAL... AND AFTER SENATE APPROVAL.... YOUR RESULTS WILL BE FORWARDED TO STUDENTS AFFAIRS... WHICH AFTER DOCUMENTATION WILL THEN BE SENT TO ABUJA NYSC HEADQUARTERS AS THE SCHOOL SENATE APPROVED LIST WHICH WILL BE UPDATED ON NYSC PORTAL... AND ONLY THOSE NAMES WILL BE MOBILISED...

I BELIEVE THIS PROCESS WILL TELL YOU WHAT AND HOW TO GO ABOUT YOUR RESULTS...

GOOD LUCK... SIRE!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by yanabasee(m): 10:14am On Nov 05, 2015
johndanny:
thanks Bro God Bless
YOU'RE WELCOME, SIR JOHN.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by yanabasee(m): 10:18am On Nov 05, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Wow! Interesting news!
THANK YOU, SIR WHIZ.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 5:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
yanabasee:

GOOD MORNING SIR!

YOU HAVE TO GO TO YOUR SCHOOL.. MEET WITH YOUR MOBILISATION OFFICER OR EXAMS OFFICER OR ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATOR IN YOUR DEPARTMENT AND ENQUIRE ON THE PROCESS OF MOBILISATION...

BUT FIRST, YOU'LL HAVE TO BE VERY SURE THAT YOU HAVE FINALISED EVERYTHING WITH YOUR RESULT.. NO CARRY OVER, NO SUMMER. IF YOUR RESULT IS COMPLETED, YOU'LL HAVE AT THE END OF UR RESULT SHIT , YOUR CLASS OF DEGREE.

AFTER WHICH YOUR RESULTS WILL BE FORWARED TO NUC DATABASE AND THEN RETURNED TO THE DEPARTMENT. YOUR COURSE ADVISER WILL THEN FORWARD YOUR RESULTS TO YOUR DEPARTMENTAL MOBILSATION OFFICER.. YOUR MOBILSATION OFFICER WILL FORWARD YOUR RESULTS FOR EXECUTIVE APPROVAL.. THIS USUALLY TAKE UPTO 3MONTHS, DEPENDING ON SCHOOLS.. AFTER EXECUTIVE APPROVAL, YOUR RESULT WILL THEN MOVE TO SENATE APPROVAL... AND AFTER SENATE APPROVAL.... YOUR RESULTS WILL BE FORWARDED TO STUDENTS AFFAIRS... WHICH AFTER DOCUMENTATION WILL THEN BE SENT TO ABUJA NYSC HEADQUARTERS AS THE SCHOOL SENATE APPROVED LIST WHICH WILL BE UPDATED ON NYSC PORTAL... AND ONLY THOSE NAMES WILL BE MOBILISED...

I BELIEVE THIS PROCESS WILL TELL YOU WHAT AND HOW TO GO ABOUT YOUR RESULTS...

GOOD LUCK... SIRE!
This is a very nice update. But I still believe 2016Mobilization program won't be rolled out by NYSC until the 15'B stream 2 are out of camp.
At the same time,one must follow up all loopholes regarding results approval!
Thumbs up
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by meauma1(m): 7:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
Greetings, honourable members of this thread.

I rep Computer Science
Our Saviour Polytechnic, Enugu.

Just call me Tony.

Getting ready for Batch 2016, and beyond NYSC.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by yanabasee(m): 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
DTOBS:

This is a very nice update. But I still believe 2016Mobilization program won't be rolled out by NYSC until the 15'B stream 2 are out of camp.
At the same time,one must follow up all loopholes regarding results approval!
Thumbs up

GOOD EVENING SIR,

YES, NYSC WILL NOT MOBILISE UNTILL STREAM2 2015B C'MEMBERS ARE OUT OF THEIR RESPECTIVE ORIENTATION CAMPS... BUT THE MAIN POINT ISN'T ABOUT THEM LEAVING THE ORIENTATION CAMP... THE BATCH A OF 2015 MUST PASS OUT AS WELL... THERE CAN NEVER BE TWO BATCH "A's"...

BUT AS YOU'VE HEARD ALREADY, WE'LL HAVE 3STREAMS HENCE 2016...

FOR THIS TO BE APPROPRIATELY ACHIEVED... THE SCHOOL "MUST" BEGIN MOBILISATION ON TIME.

KNOW THAT EXECUTIVE APPROVAL TAKES LONGER TIME... THEREFORE, MOBILISATION OFFICERS MUST SEND THE RESULTS FOR APPROVAL BEFORE THE DEADLINE...

THE EXECUTIVE APPROVAL MUST UNDERGO SCRUTINIZATION AND VERIFICATION AND SO ON... THE PROCESS MUST MEET UPTO 8OFFICES... SOMETIMES, THE RESULT ARE KEPT THERE IF THERE IS ANY PROBLEMATIC RESULT AMONGST IT... AND SOMETIMES RETURNED FOR CORRECTION...

MY RESULT WAS RETURNED FOR CORRECTION UPTO 3TIMES... THIS WAS WHAT CAUSED MY DELAY FOR SERVICE LAST BATCH...

NOTE THAT, WHEN YOUR RESULT IS RETURNED FOR CORRECTION... IT'LL UNDERGO THE PROCESS AGAIN OR AFRESH....

SO ALL THIS PROCESSES MUST BE MET BEFORE NOW TILL MARCH... AND THAT IS JUST 4MONTHS FROM NOW...

SO, IF YOU REALLY MUST BE AMONG A16... YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING RIGHT AWAY! FOLLOW UP YOUR RESULT UP!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by opylas(m): 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
So, contrary to d "Service isn't till May '16", there's a batch for Feb/March '16, right?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ChizzyB: 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
meauma1:

I rep Computer Science

Just call me Tony.

tony for real? I rep Mass Communication Dept, Our Saviour polytechnic Enugu. 2014. Tony, Remember African Queen? Ogui campus though
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
meauma1:

I rep Computer Science

Just call me Tony.

you are welcomed
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 05, 2015
Good evening all

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.