Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,561 members, 7,944,682 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:42 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3501184 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2015
yanabasee:

THANK YOU, SIR WHIZ.

Do I know u?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
opylas:
So, contrary to d "Service isn't till May '16", there's a batch for Feb/March '16, right?

Yes bro!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by yanabasee(m): 8:36pm On Nov 05, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Do I know u?
NOT AT ALL... GOOD EVENING!!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Darey00(m): 8:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
Dottune:
Oh... Lol @ 'Runaway minister for Agriculture', no news yet from school concerning our results, but Senate has sat concerning our results already, it is left to our various departments
Me wey i neva submit my project hard copy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
yanabasee:

NOT AT ALL... GOOD EVENING!!!!
Why did u call me Sir Whiz?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by yanabasee(m): 9:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Why did u call me Sir Whiz?

I GREETED YOU AND OVERLOOKED MY GRATITUDE...

YOUR MONIKER IS LOGO-D-WHIZ

COMMON SENSE SHOULD ADMINISTER TO ME THAT YOUR NAME IS WHIZ OR SOMETHING!

YOU SHOULD LEARN TO RESPOND TO GREETINGS, SIR!

GREETINGS ARE WISHES... I WISHED YOU A GOOD EVENING... YOU SHOULD'VE ACCEPTED...

THIS "WHIZ" OF A NAME IS WRITTEN ON YOUR MONIKER ALREADY!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by centK(m): 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2015
kelvin, unizik 2015 accounting
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Dottune(m): 9:48pm On Nov 05, 2015
Darey00:

cheesy your own strong o.... so you run away from your supervisor?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
yanabasee:

I GREETED YOU AND OVERLOOKED MY GRATITUDE...

YOUR MONIKER IS LOGO-D-WHIZ

COMMON SENSE SHOULD ADMINISTER TO ME THAT YOUR NAME IS WHIZ OR SOMETHING!

YOU SHOULD LEARN TO RESPOND TO GREETINGS, SIR!

GREETINGS ARE WISHES... I WISHED YOU A GOOD EVENING... YOU SHOULD'VE ACCEPTED...

THIS "WHIZ" OF A NAME IS WRITTEN ON YOUR MONIKER ALREADY!

Lol! Are u offended?

Don't be please. I tot I appreciated your greetings. Thanks once again.

I was only curious as no one here on NL know me by that.

Btw, you're a graduate of which institution?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
Cc: LogoDWhiz

When did you sworn-in other senators and you noticed my absent you couldn't made any effort to reach me?

Since I am available now, please do the needful and accord me the appropriate principal post in the red chamber.

I am inclined to becoming the Senate Majority Leader...

I'am waiting....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
amodu:
Cc: LogoDWhiz

When did you sworn-in other senators and you noticed my absent you couldn't made any effort to reach me?

Since I am available now, please do the needful and accord me the appropriate principal post in the red chamber.

I am inclined to becoming the Senate Majority Leader...

I'am waiting....

Boss mi!

I'm not incharge of senate affairs.
So I can't sworn in any senator.

You seem fit for the post. I recommend him @senate president.

Cc: greatestman
Kuchikau
Banks92
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by opylas(m): 12:22am On Nov 06, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Yes bro!
Aiit. Thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 12:33am On Nov 06, 2015
Darey00:

Senate already vetted the result, what remain now is vetting by some selected lecturers. You can submit your hardcover when coming for clearance.
I heard that Convocation is slated for Dec 12 though
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Banks92(m): 5:08am On Nov 06, 2015
[quote author=LogoDWhiz post=39724145]

Boss mi!

I'm not incharge of senate affairs.
So I can't sworn in any senator.

maka chukwu.he is over qualified for the post.
Cc: greatestman
Kuchikau
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 6:57am On Nov 06, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Boss mi!
I'm not incharge of senate affairs. So I can't sworn in any senator.

Cc: greatestman Kuchikau Banks92
Is that so?
Still waiting for my confirmation.
Top of the morning to you all....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 7:03am On Nov 06, 2015
amodu:

Is that so?
Still waiting for my confirmation.
Top of the morning to you all....
Forward your CV to Kachikau (DSP) From SP greatestman
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 7:24am On Nov 06, 2015
Good morning everyone
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by meauma1(m): 7:26am On Nov 06, 2015
ChizzyB:
tony for real? I rep Mass Communication Dept, Our Saviour polytechnic Enugu. 2014. Tony, Remember African Queen? Ogui campus though

Seriously Our Saviour Polytechnic, Enugu?

Thanks for standing up!!!

Though you're right about the campus distances (Ogui and Owo).

African Queen, hmmmm!!!

You really must be a beau! smiley smiley

Welcome, Dear.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Legacy214: 7:31am On Nov 06, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Thanks bro!

I think the batches will return back to normal. 3 batches in a year as before. It's just due to the election that the batches was reduced to two last year

census dey oioo....so na two batches oo grin
LogoDWhiz:

Thanks bro!

I think the batches will return back to normal. 3 batches in a year as before. It's just due to the election that the batches was reduced to two last year

census dey oioo....so na two batches oo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sambest2(m): 7:58am On Nov 06, 2015
yanabasee:

GOOD EVENING SIR,

YES, NYSC WILL NOT MOBILISE UNTILL STREAM2 2015B C'MEMBERS ARE OUT OF THEIR RESPECTIVE ORIENTATION CAMPS... BUT THE MAIN POINT ISN'T ABOUT THEM LEAVING THE ORIENTATION CAMP... THE BATCH A OF 2015 MUST PASS OUT AS WELL... THERE CAN NEVER BE TWO BATCH "A's"...

BUT AS YOU'VE HEARD ALREADY, WE'LL HAVE 3STREAMS HENCE 2016...

FOR THIS TO BE APPROPRIATELY ACHIEVED... THE SCHOOL "MUST" BEGIN MOBILISATION ON TIME.

KNOW THAT EXECUTIVE APPROVAL TAKES LONGER TIME... THEREFORE, MOBILISATION OFFICERS MUST SEND THE RESULTS FOR APPROVAL BEFORE THE DEADLINE...

THE EXECUTIVE APPROVAL MUST UNDERGO SCRUTINIZATION AND VERIFICATION AND SO ON... THE PROCESS MUST MEET UPTO 8OFFICES... SOMETIMES, THE RESULT ARE KEPT THERE IF THERE IS ANY PROBLEMATIC RESULT AMONGST IT... AND SOMETIMES RETURNED FOR CORRECTION...

MY RESULT WAS RETURNED FOR CORRECTION UPTO 3TIMES... THIS WAS WHAT CAUSED MY DELAY FOR SERVICE LAST BATCH...

NOTE THAT, WHEN YOUR RESULT IS RETURNED FOR CORRECTION... IT'LL UNDERGO THE PROCESS AGAIN OR AFRESH....

SO ALL THIS PROCESSES MUST BE MET BEFORE NOW TILL MARCH... AND THAT IS JUST 4MONTHS FROM NOW...

SO, IF YOU REALLY MUST BE AMONG A16... YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING RIGHT AWAY! FOLLOW UP YOUR RESULT UP!

For 3 batches to be feasible for 2016, it is 100% possible for 2 same batches of 2015 and 2016 to exist. Take this for example, 2015 Batch B is just in camp now, when do you think they can round up to accommodate both Batch B and Batch C of 2016 (taking in view that this both batches will tentatively have 2 streams)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by detossy: 8:45am On Nov 06, 2015
I have prepared myself to become a successful accountant by working hard in my career. I have shown a high level of confidence, progression and commitment. Twitter handle @detossy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Taeewo(m): 9:04am On Nov 06, 2015
Not all state dat av stream 2.Amongs the whole 36 state,not upto 10 dat accommodated stream 2
Sambest2:

For 3 batches to be feasible for 2016, it is 100% possible for 2 same batches of 2015 and 2016 to exist. Take this for example, 2015 Batch B is just in camp now, when do you think they can round up to accommodate both Batch B and Batch C of 2016 (taking in view that this both batches will tentatively have 2 streams)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by yanabasee(m): 9:15am On Nov 06, 2015
Sambest2:

GOOD MORNING, MR SAM.

WELL... I WOULDN'T AGREE WITH YOU THIS MUCH...

THERE WILL DEFINITELY MEET ON SERVICE...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:29am On Nov 06, 2015
yanabasee:

GOOD EVENING SIR,

YES, NYSC WILL NOT MOBILISE UNTILL STREAM2 2015B C'MEMBERS ARE OUT OF THEIR RESPECTIVE ORIENTATION CAMPS... BUT THE MAIN POINT ISN'T ABOUT THEM LEAVING THE ORIENTATION CAMP... THE BATCH A OF 2015 MUST PASS OUT AS WELL... THERE CAN NEVER BE TWO BATCH "A's"...

BUT AS YOU'VE HEARD ALREADY, WE'LL HAVE 3STREAMS HENCE 2016...

FOR THIS TO BE APPROPRIATELY ACHIEVED... THE SCHOOL "MUST" BEGIN MOBILISATION ON TIME.

KNOW THAT EXECUTIVE APPROVAL TAKES LONGER TIME... THEREFORE, MOBILISATION OFFICERS MUST SEND THE RESULTS FOR APPROVAL BEFORE THE DEADLINE...

THE EXECUTIVE APPROVAL MUST UNDERGO SCRUTINIZATION AND VERIFICATION AND SO ON... THE PROCESS MUST MEET UPTO 8OFFICES... SOMETIMES, THE RESULT ARE KEPT THERE IF THERE IS ANY PROBLEMATIC RESULT AMONGST IT... AND SOMETIMES RETURNED FOR CORRECTION...

MY RESULT WAS RETURNED FOR CORRECTION UPTO 3TIMES... THIS WAS WHAT CAUSED MY DELAY FOR SERVICE LAST BATCH...

NOTE THAT, WHEN YOUR RESULT IS RETURNED FOR CORRECTION... IT'LL UNDERGO THE PROCESS AGAIN OR AFRESH....

SO ALL THIS PROCESSES MUST BE MET BEFORE NOW TILL MARCH... AND THAT IS JUST 4MONTHS FROM NOW...

SO, IF YOU REALLY MUST BE AMONG A16... YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING RIGHT AWAY! FOLLOW UP YOUR RESULT UP!
Thanks for the update once again!
Is it possible for someone to have issue again after you might have been graduated by the students portal(e-portal) and after all clearance had been done?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 9:31am On Nov 06, 2015
Sambest2:

whether 3 or 2 batches all i know is make dem just mobilize us by march period.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 10:01am On Nov 06, 2015
Hmm am seeing enemercy01 so strange
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by enemercy01: 10:10am On Nov 06, 2015
johndanny:
Hmm am seeing enemercy01 so strange
how is it strange?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:52am On Nov 06, 2015
greatestman:

Forward your CV to Kachikau (DSP) From SP greatestman
Noted
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AnibabaQuadri(m): 11:30am On Nov 06, 2015
yanabasee:
GOOD EVENING MATES

A CIRCULAR HAS BEEN RELEASED TO BEGIN MOBILISATION... I WAS UNABLE TO GET MY HANDS ON THE CIRCULAR.. I HAD WANTED UPLOADING IT..

MOST SCHOOLS HAVE BEGIN TO MOBILISE STUDENTS AND TO ACCESS RESULTS FOR APPROVAL..

GO TO YOUR SCHOOL AND PROCESS YOUR RESULTS FOR EXECUTIVE APPROVAL AND MONITOR IT FOR IT'S RETURNED...

I WAS MEANT TO UNDERSTAND THAT, SCHOOLS HAVE FROM NOW TILL DECECEMBER AND PERHAPS FIRST WEEK OF JANAURAY TO FINISH WITH MOBILISATION AS STUDENT AFFAIRS WILL SEND NAMES TO ABUJA FIRST WEEK OF JANUARY AND BEFORE THE END OF FEBRUARY STUDENT SHOULD BE ABLE TO PRINT OUT THEIR CALL UP LETTERS AND GREEN CARD AND SO ON...

I CAN'T REALLY TELL IF THE CIRCULAR IS ACTUALLY NYSC'S TIME TABLE. BUT I'M SURE IT HAS A LOT TO DO WITH NYSC'S MANDATE....

PLEASE, ENSURE THAT YOU FILL THE MOBILISATION FORM THIS WEEK AS IT'LL CLOSE ON THE 14TH OF THIS NOVEMBER.

GOODLUCK!
pls I dont understand all this processes u av listed here. am a graduate of ABU zaria, Oct 2015. need more clarity on the process
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
Legacy214:

census dey oioo....so na two batches oo grin

census dey oioo....so na two batches oo

Census or no census, there are 3 batches
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
centK:
kelvin, unizik 2015 accounting
you are welcomed

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.