Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,197 members, 7,913,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 05:58 AM

Rebranding Nigeria Club - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rebranding Nigeria Club (733 Views)

BBC Documentary On Rebranding Nigeria / Rebranding Nigeria Or Rebranding Nigerians? / Dora's "rebranding Nigeria" Gaining Momentum! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rebranding Nigeria Club by dsa(m): 10:18am On Mar 18, 2009
Hello patriotic Nigerians, do you believe in Nigeria, can it become better than this, if you do kindly post your opinion on this thread and how we can make Nigeria a better place to live in and if you believe otherwise you are also welcome,  Togetherness we can Rebrand Nigeria I believe.
, good people, great nation.
Re: Rebranding Nigeria Club by ikeyman00(m): 10:39am On Mar 18, 2009
nonesense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brand new nigeria for me and u others there is ,

everytime we heard emm from Rabiadu during obj tenure that the Fg has recovered Loots from the west, one wonder where all the money goes

Any commonsense living thing will channel those outstanding funds to projects like building up all Fg roads nationwide to standard and also forget the nuclear power now, channel some money on renewable energy cuz that nuclear cnt be trusted, i think its a death trap which iran if not properly managed might live to see lipsrsealed

rebrand rebrand reband nonesense aint doing ding for me; cuz we that lives in the west knows fully well how they veiw africans and africa on that part of the world!

Those political poof foolin theirselves in abuja aint doing for me neither; these people travel here and there in europes, they see how clean their environment are, they drives in good roads, they sleep in the best hotel with our money oooo;they picture the street light

yet and yet they refuse to replicate what they see here to nigeria, whilist litttle Ghana aint doing bad at all, so wat da F ucck is the rebrand thing? bin laden might be called up to wide them all out, course that ultimate rebrand

when the whiteman goes that u got a chimp brain, u got mad, but them  hey what next

rebrand, rebrand rebrand, everytime they fall sick, they flew their ulgy ass to overseas, their children goes school in london, paris etc, nigeria has 1 of the best physicians working for white ppl, they go there and get treated by them, the same m   ucther f uc  ker still wouldnt consider just like the chinese did build up hospital and afterward called on them to come home by offering them massive pay package

so wat do f     uck is this rebrand all about!!

let them continue fooling themselves in Abuja under shaira ??opppppp

monkiesssssssssss
Re: Rebranding Nigeria Club by citizenY(m): 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2009
If you want to re-brand Nigeria, I do not have any objections. Mysicere advise? It should be driven by citizens/ private sector, certainly not by government.

Aunty Dora has missed it, just like her seniors before her, the Jerry Gana"s. Na only to make big big budget and chop de money.

Nothing good will come out of these people, Pity,Pity,

Is it the gang trying to swindle us with the Electoral reform act? that is their own brand of PR and you want them to move Nigeria with this definition of the rule of law.

Address Nigerians first before you look venture outside. Comon sense dictates that as your stepping stone. YOU SLAP ME AND YOU WANT ME TO LAUGH and you tell OUTSIDERS SAY YOU DEY RUB ME POMADE, which kind yeye branding be dat?[i][/i]

I DON TIRE

IKEYMAN, U dey for obodo oyibo, na so dem dey do for yonder?
Re: Rebranding Nigeria Club by dsa(m): 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2009
hunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, interesting you have all said well, I also lost trust in the leadership of this country and I decided not to even vote again that all our leaders are bundles of disappointment until Babatunde Fashola proves me wrong.

Hun, who could ever think that Oshodi could become so free of traffic jam, have you ever tot of having fully Air conditioned buses as commercial bus for common people? Different projects and massive road contruction all at the same time, with hope of option in transport system i.e light rail and ferry system.

This is not religion now I know that with God all things are possible, we can still have a new Nigeria with people like Fashola, you and I, it is possible.

THE CHANGE WE ALL NEED, GOD BLESS NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS.

, good people, good nation.
Re: Rebranding Nigeria Club by Nemeziz9ja: 3:43pm On Mar 18, 2009
dsa:

hunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, interesting you have all said well, I also lost trust in the leadership of this country and I decided not to even vote again that all our leaders are bundles of disappointment until Babatunde Fashola proves me wrong.

Hun, who could ever think that Oshodi could become so free of traffic jam, have you ever tot of having fully Air conditioned buses as commercial bus for common people? Different projects and massive road contruction all at the same time, with hope of option in transport system i.e light rail and ferry system.

This is not religion now I know that with God all things are possible, we can still have a new Nigeria with people like Fashola, you and I, it is possible.

THE CHANGE WE ALL NEED, GOD BLESS NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS.

, good people, good nation.

Good point. Now that Fashola has effected a change in Oshodi, he can then brand Oshodi as a safe place and we can see for ourselves that he is not making it up, but all these noise we are making about the Nigeria brand without changing the basics is nonsense.
You can only brand what you have. Anything different is WINDOW DRESSING.
Re: Rebranding Nigeria Club by Pepeye(f): 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2009
America is a country admired by many thru out the world . .despite her achievements. .Obama won his election campaigning on the slogan of “change we can”

rebranding is the public relation professionals fancy word for change, reform and structural adjustment
Re: Rebranding Nigeria Club by Nemeziz9ja: 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2009
Big EnglisH
Re: Rebranding Nigeria Club by Nemeziz9ja: 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2009
I bet Yar' adua won on the slogan: "Change we LAck"
Re: Rebranding Nigeria Club by dsa(m): 4:05pm On Mar 18, 2009
Good people.

"The Greatest Asset any country could ever have is Human's Mind" Rev. Sam Adeyemi.

A change in Mind brings a change in attitude.

good people, good nation.
Re: Rebranding Nigeria Club by Pepeye(f): 5:15pm On Mar 18, 2009
In the circumstances the question now is who is rebranding Nigeria? Are they the president, the politicians, state Gov , Ministers the police, the customs, or other public office holders?
Who is rebranding Nigeria when the nation depends on only cude oil as foreign exchange earner? Who is rebranding nigeria when domestic currency diminishing as a result of global economic crisis?
Technocrats at the CBN will convince u that the domestic currency is stable and economy is in good shape. The more we engage in self deception, the more we sink deeper in anomie and delusion
Re: Rebranding Nigeria Club by jamace(m): 6:19pm On Mar 18, 2009
@ Poster
Do you really think that you and I can rebrand Nigeria?

For your information, while Dora was sweating in Abuja launching the rebranding of Nigeria slogan , some senators of the same Nigeria were busy sharing N352m for a job that they did not do.

So, who should be rebranded?

(1) (Reply)

These Are The Patriots That Run Africa / Why I Rejected $1 Billion Oil Company's Offer! / Tompolo Agrees To Lay Down Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.