Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,848 members, 7,872,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:36 PM

Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Pray For His Supporter(picd) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Pray For His Supporter(picd) (971 Views)

The Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Bypass, Calabar: How Nigeria Is Strangling Her Own / Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan / Buhari 50% Salary Cut: Following The Noble Step Of Dr Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Pray For His Supporter(picd) by tociano009(m): 7:43am On Aug 01, 2015
The former president go on his Facebook page this morning to wish all his supporter and friends happy new month, here some screenshot

Re: Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Pray For His Supporter(picd) by SeverusSnape(m): 7:43am On Aug 01, 2015
AMEN...AMEN...AMEN.

That's my hero, The best president Nigeria ever had, the most Democratic man of our era.

(though the account looks fake) grin

1 Like

Re: Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Pray For His Supporter(picd) by tociano009(m): 7:43am On Aug 01, 2015
More

Re: Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Pray For His Supporter(picd) by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 01, 2015
That's not Goodluck's account. One impostor at work!

1 Like

Re: Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Pray For His Supporter(picd) by powerfulsettingz: 7:45am On Aug 01, 2015
Foolishness after running the country down for good six years

Ur prayers are stain of blood to God

2 Likes

Re: Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Pray For His Supporter(picd) by kennyddonn(m): 7:47am On Aug 01, 2015
Amen.....nice one sir..
Re: Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Pray For His Supporter(picd) by MizMyColi(f): 7:52am On Aug 01, 2015
This Egregious Impersonation must not go unpunished!

Do not be scammed!

Severussnape, that is no GEJ.

GEJ's last post was made on July 5, 2015.
GEJ's identity on facebook is equally verified by the blue sign just after his name.

That impersonator should not let me burn red candle for him ogrin

See shots below.

1 Like

Re: Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Pray For His Supporter(picd) by goshen26: 7:55am On Aug 01, 2015
amen............................
Re: Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Pray For His Supporter(picd) by fagbalex(m): 7:56am On Aug 01, 2015
Gullible supporters
Re: Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Pray For His Supporter(picd) by dgr8truth(m): 7:59am On Aug 01, 2015
The zombies at work again. Seeking every opportunity to tarnish the good image of GEJ just like the president of West Germany, but they must know "who God don bless, no man can curse"

GEJ my Hero
GEJ their Hero
GEJ the definition of Nigerian democracy.
May you live long President GEJ.
Re: Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Pray For His Supporter(picd) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:04am On Aug 01, 2015
MizMyColi:
This Egregious Impersonation must not go unpunished!

Do not be scammed!

Severussnape, that is no GEJ.

GEJ's last post was made on July 5, 2015.
GEJ's identity on facebook is equally verified by the blue sign just after his name.

That impersonator should not let me burn red candle for him ogrin

See shots below.
Good morning...I reckoned, I've since modified my post.

I took my time to read everything, and realized it isn't Jonathan. He couldn't have typed those stuffs.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Pray For His Supporter(picd) by nigerianvenom(m): 8:07am On Aug 01, 2015
vfactor:
That's not Goodluck's account. One impostor at work!

Don't mind those fools.

1 Like

Re: Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Pray For His Supporter(picd) by omenka(m): 8:17am On Aug 01, 2015
Foolish man. I'm glad his prayer is meant for Opolo Eyes, his wife, his band of crooks and his gullible followers.

1 Like

Re: Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Pray For His Supporter(picd) by wecan: 8:24am On Aug 01, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan, the best president Nigeria ever had. I said Amen to this prayers
Re: Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Pray For His Supporter(picd) by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 01, 2015
omenka:
Foolish man. I'm glad his prayer is meant for Opolo Eyes, his wife, his band of crooks and his gullible followers.

Pained? sorry but thats not GEJ's account on FB.

Hate doesn't pay a thing

(1) (Reply)

We'll Block Your Bank Accounts If You Don't Pay Tax - FIRS / Trial Of Nigerian Treasury Looters To Commence Soon-president Buhari / Why Tinubu,apc Leaders Missed Fashola's Book Launch - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.