Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,470 members, 7,888,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:38 AM

Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? (82827 Views)

University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) / Photo:where Are Those People Dat Served Dis Kind Of Punishment In School / See Punishment Hehehe (picx) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by kennyman2000(m): 11:17am On Aug 01, 2015
This cant be Nigeria..
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by Segadem(m): 11:17am On Aug 01, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
I dont think they are been punished. The guy there looks like one of the student. Please lets not pass the wrong message
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by yuncka: 11:17am On Aug 01, 2015
I tink the students already know him for that, that's why they wore short inside instead of pants. cheesy
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by robosky02(m): 11:17am On Aug 01, 2015
ok nwa-teacher
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by MzOnajin1(f): 11:18am On Aug 01, 2015
Hmmmmm, Teacher, Tisa. Ok
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by condralbede(m): 11:19am On Aug 01, 2015
Badt guy
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by Alpha100(m): 11:19am On Aug 01, 2015
HMm
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 01, 2015
lonelydora:

You look fine and s**y.

The teacher should be castrated ASAP.
Yes he should. Thank you.
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by cakez: 11:22am On Aug 01, 2015
uve a dirty mind
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by damiloladuke: 11:22am On Aug 01, 2015
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by misspicy(f): 11:22am On Aug 01, 2015
Notin new der,done that b4 mehn...tho we were very innocent and saw it as punishment..
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by MrCounselor: 11:23am On Aug 01, 2015
Thatz no punishment, itz a soft-core p0rn. Don't temme he's not savouring those gorgeous laps... Ouch! Sorry, legs.
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by Cadamlk: 11:24am On Aug 01, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
I dont think they are been punished. The guy there looks like one of the student. Please lets not pass the wrong message
Its like OP did not verify the story behind the pics.As you can see one of the girls appear to be smiling.
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by babafirst(m): 11:24am On Aug 01, 2015
Stupid teacher,thank God the girls are wearing tights/jean shorts under.
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 01, 2015
donbrowser:
That teacher is kwarrapt

FTC again and the guy below me be like...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by Kalu456: 11:25am On Aug 01, 2015
Goldsteve ventures. We supply Gravels, Chipping,Sand, Diesel and General supply. We provide Quality services. we will be glad to do business with you. Have a great week please call 08032940093 for serious supplies..
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by effrebor(m): 11:25am On Aug 01, 2015
Na film joor
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by sonofananimal2: 11:29am On Aug 01, 2015
simeonii:
I came across this pix, and was wondering if corporal punishments are still allowed in school this days? And even if it still exist, I think there are certain punishments that the female students should not be allowed to do, just like the pix below cheesy... Just wondering what the teacher is looking at? cheesy grin as if he is seeing the solution to the assignment there undecided lipsrsealed
angry

YOU DEY PROMOTE RAPE ABI?
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by kristisking(m): 11:32am On Aug 01, 2015
The way people post pictures on this forum carrying different story other than what the pictures mean is alarming and misleading.Enough of all these!Those people might just be doing an exercise or acting under the watchful eyes of the man standing there.
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by 1miccza: 11:37am On Aug 01, 2015
donbrowser:
That teacher is kwarrapt
FTC again and the guy below me be like...
Bieri!!Bierii Kwarrrraaappttt!!!!!!Walahiiii!!!!
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by engrjacuzzi: 11:39am On Aug 01, 2015
in fela's voice " teacher don't teach me nonsense" the man must be a beast.
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:44am On Aug 01, 2015
Cadamlk:
Its like OP did not verify the story behind the pics.As you can see one of the girls appear to be smiling.

And even the mods on nairaland dont help matters.

Just like a topic created by unibenstudent, i think Seun should tell his mods to read carefully b4 pushing any topic to FP. They shouldn't be in a hurry to move topics there. Credibility matters alot
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by emorse(m): 11:46am On Aug 01, 2015
Cadamlk:
Its like OP did not verify the story behind the pics.As you can see one of the girls appears to be smiling.

I wonder how everybody else missed that.
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by weedy: 11:46am On Aug 01, 2015
See thigh of those student shai,
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 01, 2015
This is no punishment..can't you see the girl on the left smiling?
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by Khameal007(m): 11:47am On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:
Amorous teacher. He should be reported ASAP.

i just have to deviate from the topic ..Dearie all that as$ you got ...I could balance a bottle of vodka on it..you know...

in Jason's voice :
I got one question
How do you fit all that... in them jeans?
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by folahann(m): 11:48am On Aug 01, 2015
Don't you guys notice this was staged.
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by KabiruBaissa(m): 11:48am On Aug 01, 2015
It may b wrong in one way but in anoda I tink is part of PHE n d teacher is somehow loosing his control.
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by Choice001(m): 11:58am On Aug 01, 2015
Totally wrong
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by zeedow(m): 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
nawa'ooo chai chai dair ris God'oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria / You Are A Genius If You Have The Solution To This Equation. / What Is The Difference Between A Civil Servant And A Public Servant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.