Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,488 members, 7,888,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:21 AM

Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? (82828 Views)

University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) / Photo:where Are Those People Dat Served Dis Kind Of Punishment In School / See Punishment Hehehe (picx) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by Musicminista(m): 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:
that's a good sign that we shouldn't mail each other.

now dats not fair how do i get d song to u?
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by Musicminista(m): 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:
that's a good sign that we shouldn't mail each other.
Since I foundu is dat anoda sign?
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by gabazin080(m): 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:
everybody is gifted in his/her own way.
But why is it not shared equally. I do SMH for those skinny girls because I don't eat bone since it's meant for dogs. But people like you use to drive me crazy
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by gabazin080(m): 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
Musicminista:

woman wrapper
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by harffie(m): 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
ijbeauty:
I think they are just acting, have never seen a teacher punish students in such manner when they r not in the military.....

undecided
Child abuse.
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by Skmoda360(m): 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:
Amorous teacher. He should be reported ASAP.
you are highly dissected chai just like my bae, you just dey make me miss my bae.
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by Akinz0126(m): 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
No matter how gentle the female students may seems,she'll never undertake this kind of punishment in Nigeria irrespective of what the outcome would be.
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by kinglekan: 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:
As you can see am no more a guest. I guess I got tired of peeping without commenting or posting.

Welcome on board missy. wink

1 Like

Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by amparas(m): 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by fibe: 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
simeonii:
I came across this pix, and was wondering if corporal punishments are still allowed in school this days? And even if it still exist, I think there are certain punishments that the female students should not be allowed to do, just like the pix below cheesy... Just wondering what the teacher is looking at? cheesy grin as if he is seeing the solution to the assignment there undecided lipsrsealed
I did this punishment back in primary 2 when I could read the primary 2 reader. my dad immediately change me from that school and today am not a dullard by Gods grace. that punishment no funny o. tears will be dropping n the teacher won't stop. if you fall, u receive whip pin n continue
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by Musicminista(m): 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
gabazin080:
woman wrapper
How nice of you to hop in....okk shes noticed can i continue my converstation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by EmekaBlue(m): 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
pervert teacher
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
kinglekan:

Welcome on board missy. wink

thank you.

1 Like

Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
Skmoda360:

you are highly dissected chai just like my bae, you just dey make me miss my bae.
where's she at?
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by kinglekan: 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:
thank you.
Do you need a tour guide? grin
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
gabazin080:
But why is it not shared equally. I do SMH for those skinny girls because I don't eat bone since it's meant for dogs. But people like you use to drive me crazy
I guess their men like them like that.
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
Musicminista:
Since I foundu is dat anoda sign?
foundu?
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
Musicminista:

can't you post it here?
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by Khameal007(m): 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:
I don't really know what do do anymore.

I''ve alot of tricks I could do with you and that as$.
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by Skmoda360(m): 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:
where's she at?
why do you wanna know? and beside I'm only telling you simple.
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by 9jatatafo(m): 6:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
Cyriloha:

your lucky thank God it's new month assuming it's old month omo I probe you! !!!!!

Hahahahaha, that kind probe go sweet ooo!!!!
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by Musicminista(m): 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:
foundu?
found you
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by sunnyeinstein(m): 9:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:
chill

Still chilling bae...

*in bob marley's voice* its been 9hours i've been waiting for your response, ooo girl, oooh girl... i dont wana wait in vain for ur word!!!
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
grin
sunnyeinstein:

Still chilling bae...

*in bob marley's voice* its been 9hours i've been waiting for your response, ooo girl, oooh girl... i dont wana wait in vain for ur word!!!
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by sunnyeinstein(m): 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:
grin

Hmmm... u sha dey enjoy ursef ontop d mata eh. Diaris God u ooo

Got my mail few minutes ago?
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by ihedioramma: 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
donbrowser:
That teacher is kwarrapt

FTC again and the guy below me be like...
ask the LORD to forgive you dont use the name of GOD,JESUS OR LORD any more to play is a sin .
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by Kingpinukecy(m): 10:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
make he jux say he wan look oshow free panties....dat punishment is wrong!!!
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by electrokc: 1:15am On Aug 02, 2015
Na dem sopz get punishment pas men naa lol
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by Musicminista(m): 6:33am On Aug 02, 2015
thatnaijabae:
can't you post it here?

I told you its just fresh and Iv not uploaded it to any site yet cos im still gathering opinions on the song that why I wanted to send it to you in the first place........

By the way, why the hostility all of a sudden? did we do anything? or am i not smart as before....lol
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:55am On Aug 02, 2015
thatnaijabae:
grin

Gud mornin to u cutie pie wink ... still waiting on u embarassedembarassed

Hv a nyc day smiley
Re: Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? by lilliesboy(m): 2:17am On Apr 11, 2018
Nice "training," not punishment. Teacher, teacher!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria / You Are A Genius If You Have The Solution To This Equation. / What Is The Difference Between A Civil Servant And A Public Servant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.