Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,758 members, 7,875,903 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:19 AM

Joy Ogwu Assumes UN Security Council Presidency Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joy Ogwu Assumes UN Security Council Presidency Today (24582 Views)

Ministerial List: September Deadline Stands – Presidency (Today.ng) / Unfortunately, Joy Ogwu Can't Be Sacked Or Recalled By The Fed. Govt. - Read Why / Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joy Ogwu Assumes UN Security Council Presidency Today by coolzeal(m): 11:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
If governmental positions are given by merits, the North will never hold a single post in Nigeria. In addition, Our women are smarter, great cooks, educated and every other qualities of a good wife. Sometimes i wonder.... Are we the only tribe that allow our women to prosper? #Igbo..

6 Likes

Re: Joy Ogwu Assumes UN Security Council Presidency Today by laboguashi(m): 12:10am On Aug 02, 2015
Dumebi, ur mumsy dey make waves o
Re: Joy Ogwu Assumes UN Security Council Presidency Today by delors(m): 1:31am On Aug 02, 2015
Wow! This woman is awesome! Tried inviting her to OAU to give a speech sent her assistant instead. Nice one woman!
Re: Joy Ogwu Assumes UN Security Council Presidency Today by ModiKen(m): 2:33am On Aug 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
What are the benefits of the Presidency when the BIG 5 have the final say in all matters

I jus tire. Its of no relevance.

Na jus name and wat else....for speeches. Nothing more.

The five big boiz get final talk for all major decisions. Mak she do her 31 days, give chance for the nxt third world nation on the list.

Smh undecided
Re: Joy Ogwu Assumes UN Security Council Presidency Today by ModiKen(m): 2:43am On Aug 02, 2015
steppin:
Since the daura dullardd won't appoint Igbos in his
abokii cabinet, the rest of the world seems to notice the
importance of the Igbos.
Kudos to Joy Ogwu.
Nl rats can quote freely, it's allowed.

Importance my foot!

What is that position she is occupying for, other than just to give little countries relevance and for them to make speeches and fool their citizens more.

The five big boiz in the security council hv the final say on major decisions.

All these wailing wailers don start again.

All these akara and bread appointments wey Bu Bu dey mak, na im dey cos una and Nnamdi Kanu to shi.t from mouth.

Wait biko! Juicy appointments still dey ground trowey.

And don't give me dat rubbish of "u guys don't want any appointments, just want to leave Nigeria".

U guys were very comfortable under that clueless drunkard from Otuoke cos he was so foolish to appoint people just to please everybody not caring if they were competent and corruption free.

Una no want dey with Nigeria, yet una dey complain of been left out in PMB's appointments.

Some Biafra wailing wailers need divine thunder to put them bck in line.

Smh angry
Re: Joy Ogwu Assumes UN Security Council Presidency Today by likila: 2:50am On Aug 02, 2015
buhari is very unhappy about this faa!
he regrets not sacking the foolish nyamiri woman since.
he has been saying "gaskiya, why did you people not tell me since".
he is planning on sacking his adc for this mistake!
Re: Joy Ogwu Assumes UN Security Council Presidency Today by jantavanta(m): 4:39am On Aug 02, 2015
We want permanent membership on behalf of Africa. Not just a mere rotational President.
The word "President" excites us too much.
President of the OPEC General Assembly does not mean the Secretary - General of OPEC.
Re: Joy Ogwu Assumes UN Security Council Presidency Today by fejicruz(m): 5:29am On Aug 02, 2015
Yevgeny:

Where were you when it was attributed to GEJ the last time Nigeria was sitting on the same chair last year?
Just ignore that wailer.
Re: Joy Ogwu Assumes UN Security Council Presidency Today by otokx(m): 6:18am On Aug 02, 2015
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Joy Ogwu Assumes UN Security Council Presidency Today by ArodewilliamsT: 7:02am On Aug 02, 2015
IbnSultaan:
God bless FRN

Nigeria my Country
Hausa my Tribe

You are hausa and you are bearimg the name Sultan?. How can an hausa slave bear the name reserved for the minority 'Fulani overlords' who are the only destined to be Sultans. Walahi you hausa slave should be put to death by the fulani feudal lords for this abomination.
Re: Joy Ogwu Assumes UN Security Council Presidency Today by ArodewilliamsT: 7:04am On Aug 02, 2015
Icon4s:
Immediately I saw Nigerian woman i knew it will b an Igbo woman. While women from oodua republic are busy jumping from one husband to the other Igbo women are doing Nigeria proud. cheesy

Lol.
Re: Joy Ogwu Assumes UN Security Council Presidency Today by ArodewilliamsT: 7:08am On Aug 02, 2015
kel5000:
Buhari will feel bad he can't replace her with a northerner.pity!

I really pity buhari this one is beyond him. He can only recal her do that another country will take over.
Re: Joy Ogwu Assumes UN Security Council Presidency Today by fx45(m): 7:43am On Aug 02, 2015
IbnSultaan:
God bless FRN

Nigeria my Country
Hausa my Tribe
I thought its Hausa-Fulani
Re: Joy Ogwu Assumes UN Security Council Presidency Today by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 02, 2015
fx45:
I thought its Hausa-Fulani
hmm
Re: Joy Ogwu Assumes UN Security Council Presidency Today by steppin: 10:30am On Aug 02, 2015
ModiKen:

Importance my foot!

What is that position she is occupying for, other than just to give little countries relevance and for them to make speeches and fool their citizens more.

The five big boiz in the security council hv the final say on major decisions.

All these wailing wailers don start again.

All these akara and bread appointments wey Bu Bu dey mak, na im dey cos una and Nnamdi Kanu to shi.t from mouth.

Wait biko! Juicy appointments still dey ground trowey.

And don't give me dat rubbish of "u guys don't want any appointments, just want to leave Nigeria".

U guys were very comfortable under that clueless drunkard from Otuoke cos he was so foolish to appoint people just to please everybody not caring if they were competent and corruption free.

Una no want dey with Nigeria, yet una dey complain of been left out in PMB's appointments.

Some Biafra wailing wailers need divine thunder to put them bck in line.

Smh angry
Someone is obviously pained.
Do you need a wreath for your funeral?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Ogwu Assumes UN Security Council Presidency Today by fx45(m): 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
IbnSultaan:
hmm
Ok... I guess it's Hausa-Fulani only when you want to score a political point against the Yeeboes or when you want to further enslave the ever subservient Yeribas...

1 Like

Re: Joy Ogwu Assumes UN Security Council Presidency Today by Jman06(m): 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
Congrats ma'am!

Igbo women are real treasures and I am very proud of them.

*if ah hear say I marry another tribe, I dey craze grin*
Re: Joy Ogwu Assumes UN Security Council Presidency Today by excel4us: 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
What are the benefits of the Presidency when the BIG 5 have the final say in all matters
Re: Joy Ogwu Assumes UN Security Council Presidency Today by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 03, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Ignotance is a bytch...
Re: Joy Ogwu Assumes UN Security Council Presidency Today by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 03, 2015
Jman06:
Congrats ma'am!
Igbo women are real treasures and I am very proud of them.
*if ah hear say I marry another tribe, I dey craze grin*
Smh
Re: Joy Ogwu Assumes UN Security Council Presidency Today by Jman06(m): 10:25am On Aug 03, 2015
Freemanan:

Smh
if u like Syd. Na my choice!
Re: Joy Ogwu Assumes UN Security Council Presidency Today by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 03, 2015
steppin:
Since the daura dullardd won't appoint Igbos in his
abokii cabinet, the rest of the world seems to notice the
importance of the Igbos.
Kudos to Joy Ogwu.
Nl rats can quote freely, it's allowed.
Re: Joy Ogwu Assumes UN Security Council Presidency Today by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
Freemanan:
Ignotance is a bytch...
Enjoy your stupidity. If only you read wide
Re: Joy Ogwu Assumes UN Security Council Presidency Today by BlackPikiN(m): 11:03am On Sep 29, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Joy Ogwu will soon be replaced for her role in abstaining (being neutral just like Britain did) during the last SC vote for enforcement of Palestine's emergency boundaries.

I guess you were right or almost right. Let's watch as things unfold.
Re: Joy Ogwu Assumes UN Security Council Presidency Today by otil1: 11:46am On Sep 29, 2015
An Igbo woman can never fail you.

Quote me anywhere!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Mimiko Distributes Rice In Okitipupa To 70,000 Women - Pictures / NJC May Sack Onnoghen, Mohammed To End Crisis / 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.