Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,035 members, 7,903,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:26 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1249749 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 11:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
kreate:

u have skrill right? @#330/$?
i have skrill @ 335
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by steviano(m): 12:41am On Jul 14, 2016
meetmal03:

I can help you shop.
My rate is N315/$

I can do max of 5000 usd per day.

I will be help you save as ecobank is 365/$

Amazon, alibaba.aliexpress etc
No ebay though
http://m.geekbuying.com/item/BLUBOO-Xfire-2-5-0inch-2-5D-IPS-HD-Screen-3G-Smartphone-Android-5-1-1GB-8GB-MTK6580-1-2GHz-Quad-Core-8-0MP-Touch-ID---Gold-362495.html
I need that ASAP how much is the landing cost to Osun State
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macbeyland(m): 3:49am On Jul 14, 2016
Please can I use a sterling bank card on naija PayPal? Also, how long does it take to open an account with them and be issued a card for foreign transaction?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 14, 2016
macbeyland:
Please can I use a sterling bank card on naija PayPal? Also, how long does it take to open an account with them and be issued a card for foreign transaction?

i think any bank can open an account that minute then the visa card or master card will b issued within 5 working days

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 14, 2016
kreate:

skrill available .$100 left
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sinebaba(m): 7:07am On Jul 14, 2016
Gtb 332 cry
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 14, 2016
kreate:

Tumababa u didnt reply on time I bought already yesterday night.
Thanks anyway.

ok. i see u also buy n sell. thought u always need. no problem.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by U1(m): 8:03am On Jul 14, 2016
kreate:

Yes. I already posted that on another thread. The post you quoted was for funds sold last week.

$118 skrill available at N330/$. Buzz me on 08one5751423four if you'd love to reach me faster. SOLD!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 8:22am On Jul 14, 2016
kreate:
netteller still available #335 per dollar
skrill still available #340 per dollar
skrill Euro also available #360 per Euro
you can send a PM or contact at my signature

Thanks

Lol account opened 25th June, 2016. OKAY!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 8:34am On Jul 14, 2016
Stanley08:

Lol account opened 25th June, 2016. OKAY!
both of us know that doesn't matter based on what we have seen here
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by LUKINGUY(m): 9:02am On Jul 14, 2016
Humblega:

is this reply for my 'UBA limits' question?

if yes . wot was the charges at ur end and at wot time u performed the transactions?

Yes i was charged N319.85 for 1$
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 9:11am On Jul 14, 2016
kreate:

Stanley08 when you create a moniker has nothing to do with being honest,
A long create moniker can be honest or dishonest also a newly created moniker can be honest or dishonest,just like in life there are Elderly people who are dishonest and young people who are honest and vise versa.
Be for you accuse confirm.
in between please look for `Arbitrage` and `ErooOluwa` here on nairaland I have done deals with them so you can search their monikers and ask.Thank you

Singapore1:
both of us know that doesn't matter based on what we have seen here

Very true. At the same time, newer accounts are more likely to be scam account. Most important thing to me is testimonies from 'known' accounts. Cheers.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 9:11am On Jul 14, 2016
PayPal $300+ anybody?
Any non-scammer? Lol
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 14, 2016
hmmmm.....
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bsaying(m): 9:22am On Jul 14, 2016
AdaAnambra:
For the bank rate, it is better you chat them on WhatsApp on 08087603717 or email them on engcontactcentre@ecobank.com to confirm the card rate for the day
Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dagr8(m): 9:31am On Jul 14, 2016
Hello, good morning anybody dealing with the moniker Kreate should not agree to go first.. That is all I will say
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 14, 2016
tumababa:
hmmmm.....

i undastand this ur hmmmmm..... I concur wit it as well
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 10:07am On Jul 14, 2016
Gunbiz:

i undastand this ur hmmmmm..... I concur wit it as well
I sent a billion message on whatsapp
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 10:13am On Jul 14, 2016
I'm guessing I'm the "bookie"

We haven't transacted and I'll like to advice anyone who wants to transact with you to do due deligence checks.

We all should fo our findings before transacting with anyone.

Thank you.

kreate:

thumbs up bro....That's it
contact those monikers I gave here and ask for yourself

Am even doing a business with `bookie` the person is popular here when am done I will quote you again.

Thank you
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Infinitikoncept(m): 10:33am On Jul 14, 2016
kreate:

thumbs up bro....That's it
contact those monikers I gave here and ask for yourself

Am even doing a business with `bookie` the person is popular here when am done I will quote you again.

Thank you
It has come to the notice of the brotherhood that your account seems fresh, your phone number is associated with a scam allegation and your transacting account seems fishy.
In lieu of this as I've always said if you would transact with this man for the benefit of doubt I'll gladly serve as escrow officer and you the buyer send money to my account and he sends the funds to you. Confirm it and give the order for me to pay him within 24-48 hours.
My office address is 83, palm avenue, olorunsogo, mushin.
My reputation: ask aleairhub, Toluxa1, Eghosa, Bookiemart01, dagr8, Thementors etc for how much transactions they have trusted me with.
Mr create no one is saying you are a scammer but we need to be sure you are not one
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dagr8(m): 10:39am On Jul 14, 2016
All I want Kreate to do is to come and defend his Skrill/Neteller email judeimade@gmail.com
Thank you

Cc lordmayor4
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macbeyland(m): 10:47am On Jul 14, 2016
Please house, can I use payonner mastercard to make PayPal payment? Can anybody verify this?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordmayor4(m): 11:00am On Jul 14, 2016
dagr8:
All I want Kreate to do is to come and defend his Skrill/Neteller email judeimade@gmail.com
Thank you

Cc lordmayor4

He's a scam brother!
I was a victim though I didn't loud it cos it was a small amount which I overlooked.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Infinitikoncept(m): 11:13am On Jul 14, 2016
kreate:

Accepted
Let the game begin
Remember 24-48 hours escrow holding of payment
Keep screenshot of the transfer with you
Confirm if buyer has paid to me before you transfer funds
Buyer has up to 48 hours to stop me from processing kreate payment. If you are confident he ain't gonna scam you then give me the order to release funds to him
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 11:30am On Jul 14, 2016
lordmayor4:

He's a scam brother!
I was a victim though I didn't loud it cos it was a small amount which I overlooked.

That's not fair. Even if it's $1 scam. Scam is scam.

It's from petty scam they progress into bigger ones. Just create awareness no matter how small the amount is..

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 14, 2016
kreate:

Stanley08 when you create a moniker has nothing to do with being honest,
A long create moniker can be honest or dishonest also a newly created moniker can be honest or dishonest,just like in life there are Elderly people who are dishonest and young people who are honest and vise versa.
Be for you accuse confirm.
in between please look for `Arbitrage` and `ErooOluwa` here on nairaland I have done deals with them so you can search their monikers and ask.Thank you

I have successfully transacted business with kreate and it was a nice experience. It went smoothly. I will come back for more.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.