Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,764 members, 7,930,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:17 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1259694 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by toluxa1(m): 12:31pm On Dec 25, 2015
buyamnowcom:
how do i contact you

My contacts are at my signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by toluxa1(m): 12:32pm On Dec 25, 2015
capspeter:

Boss I greet you

My brother. I greet you too. God bless.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by JesusCrew: 12:48pm On Dec 25, 2015
I think d essence of re-creating dis thread is to ensure prompt update, esp. of d front page. It's sad dat nobody seems to talk abt dis again or any other way around it seeing d very last update to be October 2015.

It's easier to quickly flip to front page to catch d update than to be reading thru d pages to know d latest. Pls let's do something abt dis.

Merry Christmas to u all.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by toluhere(m): 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2015
toluxa1:

My contacts are at my signature
Is it USA PayPal?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 989900: 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2015
clintonsparkz:

First bank sent me a mail that mastercard daily limit is $300.
That can't even pay 4 an iphone 6, I just hope with this measures the naira appreciates.

The sad/annoying part is, all the measures have yielded no positive effect, rather, negative -- which is quite absurd -- an anomaly!

Personally, I wouldn't complain about a $100/daily withdrawal limit if it's say N100 to a dollar!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by clintonsparkz(m): 3:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
989900:

The sad/annoying part is, all the measures have yielded no positive effect, rather, negative -- which is quite absurd -- an anomaly!

Personally, I wouldn't complain about a $100/daily withdrawal limit if it's say N100 to a dollar!
LOL!!! But I know the dollar is gonna go down this january...that's what am sure of.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmas to everyone.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by modath(f): 4:16pm On Dec 25, 2015
clintonsparkz:

LOL!!! But I know the dollar is gonna go down this january...that's what am sure of.

What happens in February since you have the gift of seeing January? smiley

Merry xmas everyone

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2015
modath:

Merry xmas everyone

Dollar Prophet cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 4:57pm On Dec 25, 2015
naruto02:
Please what is the exchange rate of South African rand to Naira

The rate for today is exactly 17.31 (STANBIC IBTC)

ameh99:
pls whats stanbic dollar rate

ameh99:
pls stanbic dollar rate anybody

Stanbic Today 260 Naira to a dollar.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onatisi(m): 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2015
clintonsparkz:

and what indices will make the dollar fall in the market
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2015
[quote author=modath post=41334406]

grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by toluxa1(m): 8:12pm On Dec 25, 2015
toluhere:

Is it USA PayPal?
No. Nigerian PayPal
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Ymodulus: 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
Why don't we create a thread. And update it constantly with exchange rates and ways to help each other get cheap dollars. All these hoarding of rates and claiming posts here are so important that banks used them to determine their multi-billion naira business is trash.

It's time we create a thread and post of our free will and accord. No need for all this bank rubbish lies. If you don't feel happy with it then get of the thread.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by aleshsenior2000(m): 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2015
Ymodulus:
Why don't we create a thread. And update it constantly with exchange rates and ways to help each other get cheap dollars. All these hoarding of rates and claiming posts here are so important that banks used them to determine their multi-billion naira business is trash.

It's time we create a thread and post of our free will and accord. No need for all this bank rubbish lies. If you don't feel happy with it then get of the thread.
I concur.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by imsuboi(m): 9:19pm On Dec 25, 2015
Ymodulus:

Supported.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordkay10(m): 10:04pm On Dec 25, 2015
Ymodulus:

Ride on bro, I concur
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tugrow(m): 10:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
Ymodulus:

bro I support
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by texzzy25(m): 10:38pm On Dec 25, 2015
Any update on the current rate?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 25, 2015
Ymodulus:

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by saints2(f): 12:31am On Dec 26, 2015
Ymodulus:

I concur... Let those hoarding their info and card rates move to BRT lane and continue here while we open our new thread.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by oheez(m): 4:42am On Dec 26, 2015
I was charged about N280/dollar for items i bought on gearbest.com yesterday. I expected around N225 since i use GT bank mastercard.
I pay through paypal using my mastercard and I've never been able to understand where this huge differences come from. Bad thing is you won't know what will be deducted from your account until you've made payment. please someone should kindly explain why this is so.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by capspeter: 6:29am On Dec 26, 2015
Ymodulus:

What's stops us from updating this thread? Must there be a new thread before we can share info?
I Beleive it's our mindset we need to change.
No bank is monitoring this thread for Christ sake.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 26, 2015
Stanley08 thread was d only sincere thread. This one lost touch the very first week it was created. Even d OP haven't been here for a while

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:49am On Dec 26, 2015
I don't really see any new thing about this Nigerian mentality of hoarding information. The money we spend on transaction is different, its not like we are competing for same customers but you hoard info claiming banks get time for less than 100k USD transaction combined here per week just to affect bigger customers SMH for you. If you have information abeg drop am jare
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by swaggzflow(m): 8:33am On Dec 26, 2015
Diamond bank charged my account a sum of 274 to a dollar for a transaction that was carried out earlier today. To get the full gist, I have been making a payment of $200 (unfortunately 300 isn't the limit but 200 unless this only applies to me as I cant authorise a transaction pass the 200 mark. Even tried 250, no way) each day for the past 4 days now just to be able to pay for some services which runs above a thousand dollars. For previous transactions (from the 21st to the 24th) it has always been within 254/255 to a dollar. But was blown away when I saw my bank notification for a rate close to 274. At the moment, am considering using another bank to complete the rest payment. Started out with Gtbank(from 16th to 19th) but they got on the high side with 270, switched to diamond which I began with a 248 rate, now 274. I wonder why CBN let banks get away with practises like this. Any suggestion on banks with favourable rates will be appreciated. Cheers
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by saints2(f): 8:36am On Dec 26, 2015
Most times when I read comments here, I can not but laugh, the total transactions folks do on Nairaland is not up to $100000, so how can banks determine their rates base on amount that is not up to 1% of their revenue in a day.

I think some just need altar call really, wickedness in some peoples loves make devil looks like a saint.

I support we open another thread as the power that be has made us to keep quiet here.

Good morning folks.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by TechtraGadgets: 9:02am On Dec 26, 2015
They are hoarding information under the guise of banks monitoring this thread.

In some people's mind, they are in competition with everyone on this thread.

There are only a few of us in direct competition with one another, Infact some people come here to get rates for personal purposes, those coming here to get rates for business related purposes are only a few.

Is this thread also responsible for the dwindling daily and weekly limits? Please let's be realistic. The new thread should be created.

Superstition and selfishness, part of the reasons why we are still backward as a nation.

6 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 9:24am On Dec 26, 2015
cry
swaggzflow:
Diamond bank charged my account a sum of 274 to a dollar for a transaction that was carried out earlier today. To get the full gist, I have been making a payment of $200 (unfortunately 300 isn't the limit but 200 unless this only applies to me as I cant authorise a transaction pass the 200 mark. Even tried 250, no way) each day for the past 4 days now just to be able to pay for some services which runs above a thousand dollars. For previous transactions (from the 21st to the 24th) it has always been within 254/255 to a dollar. But was blown away when I saw my bank notification for a rate close to 274. At the moment, am considering using another bank to complete the rest payment. Started out with Gtbank(from 16th to 19th) but they got on the high side with 270, switched to diamond which I began with a 248 rate, now 274. I wonder why CBN let banks get away with practises like this. Any suggestion on banks with favourable rates will be appreciated. Cheers

Stanbic was #260 on 25th

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by phlopholly: 10:24am On Dec 26, 2015
Morning guys, I have 700$ paypal fund for sale. Interested persons can contact me on 08131802237.
Serious inquiries only plz
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 26, 2015
I have $300 paypal for sale in a usa paypal account at the rate of 235 naira per dollar.First come first serve .Only serious buyers call 08173169429
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 26, 2015
imsuboi:

Supported.

NEW THREAD CREATED.Let people who are against sharing rates stay back here.Everyone who embraces sharing info is encourage to come on board here:
https://www.nairaland.com/2824354/daily-monitoring-foreign-exchange-rates

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.