Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,762 members, 7,930,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:56 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1259691 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Chartey(m): 11:44am On Dec 26, 2015
mavinc4u has made her point and I don't know whether it's valid or not. I'm not convinced but she definitely has her reasons for making those claims. I also don't know what has happened outside NL between people here but I don't support this stance of adversity we are all taking. After all na hustle all of us dey follow.
I think the thread should continue serving the purpose for which it was created and people should update as they wish.
Ymodulus, creating a new thread just because some people here don't want you to update it will be unfair to the majority(including guests) who follow this thread and want you to update. Proliferation of exchange rate threads will not really be a good thing.

In other news, see my Xmas gift. Can anybody beat it?
https://www.nairaland.com/2814646/beautiful-work-art-christmas-gift

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 12:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
[s]
Ymodulus:
Why don't we create a thread. And update it constantly with exchange rates and ways to help each other get cheap dollars. All these hoarding of rates and claiming posts here are so important that banks used them to determine their multi-billion naira business is trash.

It's time we create a thread and post of our free will and accord. No need for all this bank rubbish lies. If you don't feel happy with it then get of the thread.
[/s]

I have few questions to ask@ Ymodulus

1. The said thread you want us to create is it not going to be here on NL
2. Single out two factors that will make it different from these thread
3. Is there any force stopping people to post their reviews here on these thread

In conclusion, any new thread open regarding exchange rate or how to get cheapest Fx rate out from these very one is TOTALING CRAP

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by winetapper: 12:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
Chartey:
mavinc4u has made her point and I don't know whether it's valid or not. I'm not convinced but she definitely has her reasons for making those claims. I also don't know what has happened outside NL between people here but I don't support this stance of adversity we are all taking. After all na hustle all of us dey follow.
I think the thread should continue serving the purpose for which it was created and people should update as they wish.
Ymodulus, creating a new thread just because some people here don't want you to update it will be unfair to the majority(including guests) who follow this thread and want you to update. Proliferation of exchange rate threads will not really be a good thing.

In other news, see my Xmas gift. Can anybody beat it?
https://www.nairaland.com/2814646/beautiful-work-art-christmas-gift
AleAirHub:
[color=#990000][/color]
I have few questions to ask@ Ymodulus
1. The said thread you want us to create is it not going to be here on NL
2. Single out two factors that will make it different from these thread
3. Is there any force stopping people to post their reviews here on these thread
In conclusion, any new thread open regarding exchange rate or how to get cheapest Fx rate out these very one is TOTALING CRAP11

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by winetapper: 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
In summary this is not against your suggestion @ Ymodulus

but creating another thread for this same reason is like create another boring Fuji house of commotion angry

Now its getting to page 100
let's all agree to help our self and get a way to help yourself get out of the current FX situation
Let's rub minds together and get a solution

my 2 gallons of palm wine sad

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
winetapper:

but creating another thread for this same reason is like create another boring Fuji house of commotion angry

let's all agree to help our self and get a way to help yourself get out of the current FX situation

wink
winetapper:

but creating another thread for this same reason is like create another boring Fuji house of commotion

cheesy
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Ymodulus: 12:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
So how do we proceed with daily updates and info on this thread?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by winetapper: 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
Ymodulus:
So how do we proceed with daily updates and info on this thread?
since the CBN is keen to stop transaction with our cards definitely monitoring different bank rates would be useless therefore

we should help our self share info that would help us break barrier since most of us are mini importers in need of such transactions but lack resources to get them
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by saints2(f): 1:11pm On Dec 26, 2015
I believe if we really want this thread to grow and serve its benefit, we must return to our status quo... Many of us there are very very selfish, I smile when we attack some few who are bold enough to say their mind, most of us are more worse.

Until we stop seeing ourselves as a threat and we came to realization that what goes around comes around we won't make a progress.

With all the hoarding how many houses and lands have we bought in VGC and Banana Island.

My special shout out to all those who gave their all and gave the newbies their selfless posts... To the other folks, continue, one day we will meet at the top.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by toluhere(m): 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
I need USA PayPal funds. If you want to sell, let me know.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
efuks:
I have $300 paypal for sale in a usa paypal account at the rate of 235 naira per dollar.First come first serve .Only serious buyers call 08173169429

Fund sold

Another $250 paypal for sale. Non us paypal . Hurry 08173169429
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by gbodimowo(m): 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2015
efuks:

Fund sold
Another $250 paypal for sale. Non us paypal . Hurry 08173169429

what is d benefit of d fund in a US & NON US Paypal account
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by TechtraGadgets: 2:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
winetapper:

The Frontpage can no longer be updated on this thread. So a new thread that would have its frontpage/first post updated regularly is needed. That is the reason.

Someone already complained of having to flip through pages to find latest info, it is lazy, but it is what it is. Not everyone checks this thread daily especially those checking for personal purposes, it is easier for them to just check the first-page.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
efuks:

NEW THREAD CREATED.Let people who are against sharing rates stay back here.Everyone who embraces sharing info is encourage to come on board here:
https://www.nairaland.com/2824354/daily-monitoring-foreign-exchange-rates
lol.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by balogunsam(m): 3:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
gbodimowo:

what is d benefit of d fund in a US & NON US Paypal account

USA PayPal accounts are denominated in USD by default so when someone wants to send funds to you, they can send as a gift meaning you, the receiver will not have any money deducted so if someone sends you $200 as gift, you receive full $200. Secondly you do not lose money to currency conversion unlike non USA PayPal where conversion and transfer fees are deducted meaning you will not likely receive full value of funds sent to you...
...I hope this helps a little.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by winetapper: 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2015
I will be right back

make I go chark frost grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.