Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,059 members, 7,973,605 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 08:46 PM

Coming To Nigeria Eddie Murphy Inspired - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Coming To Nigeria Eddie Murphy Inspired (2646 Views)

When She Says She's Coming To Spend The Night - PIC +18 / Beverly Johnson Writes About Sleeping With Mike Tyson And Eddie Murphy / How Much Has The Person You Love Inspired You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coming To Nigeria Eddie Murphy Inspired by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2009
Ok ve had enough, am gonna do a Eddie murphy and make my way to Nigeria to find myself a Nigerian queen. Maybe i would be more lucky finding a good naija girl in Nigeria, cuz cant seem to come across any at the moment over here, am not saying they dont exist here before people gnash their teeth on me. Ve been told you wont know whos real as soon as they know you got a british passport etc, but am gonna take my chance and make my way to naija in the summer, vnt been there in years anyway so even if i dont find a good woman its still like a vacation for me. So anyone wanna advice me on the best spots to find good ambitious , humble, real, cute , wifey types naija girls?
Re: Coming To Nigeria Eddie Murphy Inspired by DisGuy: 12:08am On Mar 19, 2009
try taraba wink
Re: Coming To Nigeria Eddie Murphy Inspired by CrazyMan(m): 12:22am On Mar 19, 2009
Anambra would be a lovely plact to start with because the girls there are soooooonooooooooooooooo sweet. smiley
Re: Coming To Nigeria Eddie Murphy Inspired by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 19, 2009
Try Osun state, you might get HotFunmi kinda woman. . . . .Just take your bible with you cheesy cheesy

On a serious note, try Ajegunle wink
Re: Coming To Nigeria Eddie Murphy Inspired by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:33am On Mar 19, 2009
LOL . . you guys are just crazy grin grin grin
Re: Coming To Nigeria Eddie Murphy Inspired by johnnygan(m): 1:56am On Mar 19, 2009
Try ile-ife too bro.
You could be in for some Booty Surprise grin grin
Re: Coming To Nigeria Eddie Murphy Inspired by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 20, 2009
Ajegunle? i swear that aint the nicest place in Lagos
Re: Coming To Nigeria Eddie Murphy Inspired by whitelexi(m): 11:50am On Mar 20, 2009
Finest girls in naija reside in Lagos - they know whats up too, try unilag if u really want to see some forming grin

Bayalsa state has some of the sexiest bodies u will see anywhere around the world, usually lightskinned, they are very good swimmers and have athletic bodies - This type will treat u to very nice and exotic things.

Cross rivers state has girls with the finest skin texture, they'll come in a balance of light and dark skins, but the dark skinned ones have got a special type of 'Dark' that u probably will not find anywhere else. They're made to satisfy men in everyway u look at it, u will take some wonderful memories away to wherever u're coming from. . .  thats if u can find your way out of the state.

Enugu state has got loads of hills and valleys, and in the old day, their women used to climb down these hills to the rivers to fetch and carry back to their villages. Due to this everyday activity, they've had to adapt over the generations and today they have many girls with very strong looking legs, very curvy and smooth, and usually have something very substantial sitting on those legs. . . . the rest is up to your imagination.

If u like very dark girls, u might wanna check out babes from the middle-belt parts like Benue and Kogi states, usually pretty but the dark ones are really dark grin

You will find girls who know whats up in abuja too but they also have some malu there who know nothing, especially the traditional northerners there, they do know how to slice suya so dont be a victim.

I will not advice u to try taraba state and states around it on the map because they practice sharia law and u may lost one or two body parts if u r not careful enough. cool

Service with a smile grin
Re: Coming To Nigeria Eddie Murphy Inspired by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 21, 2009
Whitelexi damn u got a phd on naija girls lol, my bro told me about cross river state girls and u on point
Re: Coming To Nigeria Eddie Murphy Inspired by Archilles(m): 1:44pm On Mar 21, 2009
@Poster,
Those of us in naija with naija passports find it almost impossible to know a gal is real or not, talkless of u wey get british passport. You think gals over there are not real enough before of ur passport ehn? Wait till u get to naija. Good luck. cheesy
Re: Coming To Nigeria Eddie Murphy Inspired by babycool(f): 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2009
whitelexi:

Finest girls in naija reside in Lagos - they know whats up too, try unilag if u really want to see some forming grin

Bayalsa state has some of the sexiest bodies u will see anywhere around the world, usually lightskinned, they are very good swimmers and have athletic bodies - This type will treat u to very nice and exotic things.

Cross rivers state has girls with the finest skin texture, they'll come in a balance of light and dark skins, but the dark skinned ones have got a special type of 'Dark' that u probably will not find anywhere else. They're made to satisfy men in everyway u look at it, u will take some wonderful memories away to wherever u're coming from. . .  thats if u can find your way out of the state.

Enugu state has got loads of hills and valleys, and in the old day, their women used to climb down these hills to the rivers to fetch and carry back to their villages. Due to this everyday activity, they've had to adapt over the generations and today they have many girls with very strong looking legs, very curvy and smooth, and usually have something very substantial sitting on those legs. . . . the rest is up to your imagination.

If u like very dark girls, u might wanna check out babes from the middle-belt parts like Benue and Kogi states, usually pretty but the dark ones are really dark grin

You will find girls who know whats up in abuja too but they also have some malu there who know nothing, especially the traditional northerners there, they do know how to slice suya so dont be a victim.

I will not advice u to try taraba state and states around it on the map because they practice sharia law and u may lost one or two body parts if u r not careful enough. cool

Service with a smile grin

You seem to know all why not tell them about Edo girls  tongue
Re: Coming To Nigeria Eddie Murphy Inspired by JJYOU: 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2009
dont deceive yourself. you have a better chance of finding a good girl here than Nigeria.
Re: Coming To Nigeria Eddie Murphy Inspired by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 24, 2009
JJYOU, u realy think? just seems to me most naija girls in the UK got some attitude issues, probably them getting influenced by jamos smiley. There re definately some gd ones, but aint met one in a while, just been meeting the am British types who dont wanna embrace their culture.
Re: Coming To Nigeria Eddie Murphy Inspired by babycool(f): 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2009
^^
The same 'ol story, like music to my ears! grin
Re: Coming To Nigeria Eddie Murphy Inspired by spikedcylinder: 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2009
First, use your so called money to hire a typist. tongue
Re: Coming To Nigeria Eddie Murphy Inspired by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 24, 2009
^^
seems you in the wrong thread or maybe someones just sensitive to something said in here. And who said anything about money?
Re: Coming To Nigeria Eddie Murphy Inspired by spikedcylinder: 3:00pm On Mar 24, 2009
I'm sorry. I watched Coming to America, did you?
Re: Coming To Nigeria Eddie Murphy Inspired by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 24, 2009
Its time to sell humour in d shops
Re: Coming To Nigeria Eddie Murphy Inspired by spikedcylinder: 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2009
Lol.
The movie told the story of an extremely rich and spoiled prince who was looking for a wife to love him for "who" and not "what" he was. You get the drift now? cheesy
Re: Coming To Nigeria Eddie Murphy Inspired by Gabry(f): 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2009
Poster, if you still cant find a Naija gurl, drop by Asia. I'll hook you up with ma grandma  grin  tongue

Ok, just kidding. . .

Am sure you will find your dream gurl. Good luck wink
Re: Coming To Nigeria Eddie Murphy Inspired by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2009
spikedcylinder shocked realy? better get to blockbusters tonight , i need to watch it wow
Re: Coming To Nigeria Eddie Murphy Inspired by spikedcylinder: 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2009
You haven't even seen it? How will you find a wife with this kind of "leap before you look" attitude eh? tongue
Re: Coming To Nigeria Eddie Murphy Inspired by Secretz(f): 12:06am On Mar 25, 2009
onDgrind:

JJYOU, u realy think? just seems to me most naija girls in the UK got some attitude issues, probably them getting influenced by jamos smiley. There re definately some gd ones, but aint met one in a while, just been meeting the am British types who dont wanna embrace their culture.

Heyyyyyyy, I think you are the one I have been looking for all my life! lol kiss

On a real, some of the naija girls here do have alot of attitude, except me of course! And I love naija to the core, (except for the time I got robbed) shocked
Re: Coming To Nigeria Eddie Murphy Inspired by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2009
Secretz how did u get robbed? and my instincts also tells me u aint like most am british girls smiley
Re: Coming To Nigeria Eddie Murphy Inspired by Secretz(f): 12:18am On Mar 26, 2009
onDgrind:

Secretz how did u get robbed? and my instincts also tells me u aint like most am british girls smiley

I was going out in our7seater with my female cuz, four of my brothers and a male cuz, when robbers dressed up as police officers stopped our vehicle and told us to get down, we should all kneel down in a row with our hands on our head, just taking everything from our pockets, bags everything! Pointing gun at our heads! But some how I managed to hide my digital camera in my panties (how? I don't know)! They were just touching me everywhere, and I was trying to put them off by saying am on my menstruation! But they did not give a bloody shit! It may be nothing to some people, but it was one of the scariest moments of my life!! Cos these men were looking at me like they wanted to do more than rob me!

However, I still went back, lol (not for some years though).

nah am nothing like 'em. My mum says a traditional but modern naija man will appreciate me more. I plan to settle in naija maybe in like 10 years (hopefully by then I would have cleared all my student loans etc, lol)

the only thing I can suggest is don't go to naija with the intentions of looking for someone, just go for holidays atleast once a year and if you meet someone so be it! wink
Re: Coming To Nigeria Eddie Murphy Inspired by Skywalker5(m): 12:27am On Mar 26, 2009
@ Poster

Dude,If every naija boy is going back to Nigeria to find his gal.Wetin go happen to our Naija gals abroad grin grin grin grin(

Dem Plenty for here now,so u no c any1? Its not fair oooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin and u know every? grin grin grin grin grin

Seriously why do Naija boys like going to Naija to marry gals in Nigeria.Its too rampart now and there are a lot of gals in Uk?

Dont know,i would be glad if any1 can explain that to me.( Sorry Mine is different,I hooked up before coming for studies) so u singles guys in UK.I would just like to know cuz i see naija gals everyday and una no wan marry them.
Re: Coming To Nigeria Eddie Murphy Inspired by bluespice(f): 12:43am On Mar 26, 2009
lol grin
Re: Coming To Nigeria Eddie Murphy Inspired by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 26, 2009
Thats scary secretz, but good u got throuh it. My bro was robbed in naija last yr too, doesnt stop him from going bk though. You sounding like a decent lady , might ve to stay over here and get to know you smiley

Sky walker , dont know why most naija guys go bk home to get a woman, but heres my point of view. Honestly i would prefer meeting a naija girl based here, however ve been unlucky. Just cant deal with d attitude, like i stated before , i bet there are good ones which am hoping to meet but the bad ones are everywhere. Last one i dated couldnt stop with d fwords lol, yh we all do it once in a while , but she was ridiculous with it. Got more points , but at work now,might add more when am home smiley
Re: Coming To Nigeria Eddie Murphy Inspired by DaPhoenix(f): 3:51pm On Mar 26, 2009
I love how lame ass guys always complain about the women in their area; those in Nigeria say the girls in Nigeria are fake and those in other countries complain that the Nigerian girls there are fake. Also, it's funny once a girl turns down a date she's automatically branded as fake.
Re: Coming To Nigeria Eddie Murphy Inspired by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 26, 2009
^^
Typical , people like u dont read, you just skim through it, then calling people lame ass etc Kindergaten comments
Re: Coming To Nigeria Eddie Murphy Inspired by yme1(f): 4:00pm On Mar 26, 2009
try em em em
benin now the babes there are hot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It’s A Pity, But It Is True, Majority Of Nigerian Girls Come Cheap And silly / Help! Pms Is Ruining My Rship / Searching My Refuse Bin For Used Condom....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.