Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone - Dating And Meet-up Zone (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone (35365 Views)

Firsteva Releases New Hot Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
firstEVA:
Captainswag225
my luv, the sugar in my porridge, the cream in my tea, the salt in my stew, the spices on my meat, the holder of the key to my heart, the one and only angel of my life......the only pepper in my soup....my queen...., my wife, my darling, my honey. U are soo sweet, full of love, care and romance. I give u nutin but love dis afternoon.

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
Captainswag225, u never disappoint, #big hug
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 3:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
firstEVA:
Captainswag225, u never disappoint, #big hug
a very big and nice kiss to my favourite lady.... How are u today ur highness?
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
a very big and nice kiss to my favourite lady.... How are u today ur highness?
I am fine captain, so where are we sailing to today?
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 3:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
firstEVA:
I am fine captain, so where are we sailing to today?
where do u wanna go? I want us to go to jamaica today.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
where do u wanna go? I want us to go to jamaica today.
have you forgotten that Usain Bolt is in Jamaica? Better have a re think tongue
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 6:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
firstEVA:
have you forgotten that Usain Bolt is in Jamaica? Better have a re think tongue
hahahahaha, i aint scared of him, i know u are mine and mine only, my heart is yours and ur heart is mine,..... U like him but u love me. Its kingston baby. Leggo.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahahaha, i aint scared of him, i know u are mine and mine only, my heart is yours and ur heart is mine,..... U like him but u love me. Its kingston baby. Leggo.
grin
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 6:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
firstEVA:
grin
isnt it a nice place?

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
isnt it a nice place?
awesome. I can see you guyz arguing over which men are hotter and not, una get time o! There are ugly and handsome men every where.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
firstEVA:
awesome. I can see you guyz arguing over which men are hotter and not, una get time o! There are ugly and handsome men every where.
hahahaha i was expecting u to join the party.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahaha i was expecting u to join the party.
I have noticed that some people just create accounts to bash Nigerians, especially some Ghanians, that's just the truth, they look for every avenue to say bad things about us, It doesn't make sense to me. I just try to ignore and stay away so I am not misinterpreted.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
firstEVA:
I have noticed that some people just create accounts to bash Nigerians, especially some Ghanians, that's just the truth, they look for every avenue to say bad things about us, It doesn't make sense to me. I just try to ignore and stay away so I am not misinterpreted.
it goes both ways. Am telling the truth. When a topic is posted abt ghana or ghanaians, some nigerians will come post abusive wordz abt us thats where we retaliate and it becomes an e-war.... Tho sometimes ghanaians start the insult, most at times its started by nigerians. Am shocked u havent noticed....

1 Like

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
it goes both ways. Am telling the truth. When a topic is posted abt ghana or ghanaians, some nigerians will come post abusive wordz abt us thats where we retaliate and it becomes an e-war.... Tho sometimes ghanaians start the insult, most at times its started by nigerians. Am shocked u havent noticed....
ok, but that particular thread, a list was made for sexy men, but your guy was the first to single out Nigerian men to bash. That's where I drew my conclusion from.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
firstEVA:
ok, but that particular thread, a list was made for sexy men, but your guy was the first to single out Nigerian men to bash. That's where I drew my conclusion from.
lol, thats why i told u that at times we also start it, he started it today. So wont u come and watch fine men?
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, thats why i told u that at times we also start it, he started it today. So wont u come and watch fine men?
hahahaha. I like fine guys sha, but not to the extent of taking out time to "watch" them.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 7:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
firstEVA:
hahahaha. I like fine guys sha, but not to the extent of taking out time to "watch" them.
lol, now u know thats a nice. Which ladies will turn her face away when she sees 6packs?
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, now u know thats a nice. Which ladies will turn her face away when she sees 6packs?
I like the total package in a guy, I don't drool over six pack seriously.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
firstEVA:
I like the total package in a guy, I don't drool over six pack seriously.
i feel like doing some trolling on that thread today. Lol. Whatr up with u cuty?
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
i feel like doing some trolling on that thread today. Lol. Whatr up with u cuty?
I have been busy kind of, that's why I'm not on full time, i'm making soup and stew. Ur food will soon be ready kiss
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
firstEVA:
I have been busy kind of, that's why I'm not on full time, i'm making soup and stew. Ur food will soon be ready kiss
my luv, u are the best wife material ever, kisses. Cant wait to give u a full massage tonyt.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
my luv, u are the best wife material ever, kisses. Cant wait to give u a full massage tonyt.
I prepared boiled yam and egg stew

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 9:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
firstEVA:
I prepared boiled yam and egg stew
thanku soo much sweetie.... I luv u too much.... Now get ready for ur massage.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
thanku soo much sweetie.... I luv u too much.... Now get ready for ur massage.
I am here sweerie, ready for my massage grin

1 Like

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 10:08pm On Aug 12, 2015
firstEVA:
I am here sweerie, ready for my massage grin
jeeeeeeeez, where do i start from? *panicking already lol*
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
jeeeeeeeez, where do i start from? *panicking already lol*
grin u can start by raising the folds on my stomach for proper massage grin
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 10:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
firstEVA:
grin u can start by raising the folds on my stomach for proper massage grin
are u sure u will feel my touch?
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
are u sure u will feel my touch?
hahahahahahaha, all I need from you is massage real hard so I can feel it grin
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 10:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
firstEVA:
hahahahahahaha, all I need from you is massage real hard so I can feel it grin
lol, can i pinch/bite u during the massage?
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, can i pinch/bite u during the massage?
you can bite the fat underneath by arms, that would be awesome grin
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 11:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
firstEVA:
you can bite the fat underneath by arms, that would be awesome grin
hahahahahaha, i will bite all the fatness away,,,, i hope u dont cry from the pain.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahahahaha, i will bite all the fatness away,,,, i hope u dont cry from the pain.
if u are enjoying the fat, why should I complain grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 / I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander / Birthday Mate Finder...drop Ur Date Of Birth,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.