Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,640 members, 7,914,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:48 AM

Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone - Dating And Meet-up Zone (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone (35732 Views)

Firsteva Releases New Hot Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
here u are
thanks grin
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
firstEVA:
thanks grin
are u ready for our trip to chad?
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
are u ready for our trip to chad?
Caribbean u mean?
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
firstEVA:
Caribbean u mean?
hahahaha, okay lets go to samoa
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahaha, okay lets go to samoa
where is that biko?
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
firstEVA:
where is that biko?
hahaha oceania region, closer to australia and newzealand.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahaha oceania region, closer to australia and newzealand.
no I don't want to go there undecided
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2015
firstEVA:
no I don't want to go there undecided
okay, which carribean country do u want to go?
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
okay, which carribean country do u want to go?
there is a country called The Caribbean, north America
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
firstEVA:
there is a country called The Caribbean, north America
no, north america is diff from the carribeans. The carribeans consist of nations like jamaica, trinadad and tobago, honduras etc
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
no, north america is diff from the carribeans. The carribeans consist of nations like jamaica, trinadad and tobago, honduras etc
North America is a continent, I tot the Caribbean is a country there! My bad. Well, we can go to Jamaica, hopefully Usain Bolt will take us around.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 6:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
firstEVA:
North America is a continent, I tot the Caribbean is a country there! My bad. Well, we can go to Jamaica, hopefully Usain Bolt will take us around.
okay i will accompany u to the airport then u take the flight alone to kingston.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
okay i will accompany u to the airport then u take the flight alone to kingston.
hahahahaha grin common stop the jealousy, lol
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 6:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
firstEVA:
hahahahaha grin common stop the jealousy, lol
whose jealous? So because i dont want to go to jamaica now am jealous? Me too am going to meet rihanna in the u.s
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
whose jealous? So because i dont want to go to jamaica now am jealous? Me too am going to meet rihanna in the u.s
Riri has too many tattoos, u cant stand her
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 6:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
firstEVA:
Riri has too many tattoos, u cant stand her
hahaha, i will cope with it, am gonna have so much fun with her. Ciao
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahaha, i will cope with it, am gonna have so much fun with her. Ciao
so what's the meaning of all this undecided isn't it our getaway weekend?
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 7:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
firstEVA:
so what's the meaning of all this undecided isn't it our getaway weekend?
lmao, it means we will be having fun individually. U with usain bolt and i with rihanna. Isnt that nice?
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
lmao, it means we will be having fun individually. U with usain bolt and i with rihanna. Isnt that nice?
is that what you want?
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 7:40pm On Aug 14, 2015
firstEVA:
is that what you want?
what i want is to make u happy so u tell me. Are u happy with that?
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
what i want is to make u happy so u tell me. Are u happy with that?
of course not, I'm not even sure usain bolt will like an over weight like me cry
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 7:54pm On Aug 14, 2015
firstEVA:
of course not, I'm not even sure usain bolt will like an over weight like me cry
am sure he will like u... Love isnt all abt the physical beauty u know? Its abt how a person makes u feel, how u bond and connect with the person... The potential, the real u that a person brings out of u. And for that u are my numero uno... He will accept u... But is that what u really want?

1 Like

Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
am sure he will like u... Love isnt all abt the physical beauty u know? Its abt how a person makes u feel, how u bond and connect with the person... The potential, the real u that a person brings out of u. And for that u are my numero uno... He will accept u... But is that what u really want?
of course not, I rather have the company of captain swag, the captain with the greatest swag that ever liveth wink
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
firstEVA:
of course not, I rather have the company of captain swag, the captain with the greatest swag that ever liveth wink
awww sweeteva, u always make me melt.... Am blushing ryt now Lol..... How abt we go to paris for the weekend? Mon cherrie eva
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
awww sweeteva, u always make me melt.... Am blushing ryt now Lol..... How abt we go to paris for the weekend? Mon cherrie eva
do u speak french?
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 8:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
firstEVA:
do u speak french?
not much, jux a little....
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
not much, jux a little....
how did u learn french?
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
firstEVA:
how did u learn french?
at school, primary and jss, i liked it coz of the accent.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
at school, primary and jss, i liked it coz of the accent.
cool
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 9:17pm On Aug 14, 2015
firstEVA:
cool
arent u going to watch the wooing challenge in the romance section?
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
arent u going to watch the wooing challenge in the romance section?
maybe I will join you there. Are u a participant so I can come and cheer u to victory.
Re: Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone by Captainswag225(m): 9:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
firstEVA:
maybe I will join you there. Are u a participant so I can come and cheer u to victory.
am not interested in wooing any lady. U are all i need.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 / Birthday Mate Finder...drop Ur Date Of Birth, / I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.