Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,883 members, 7,976,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 02:07 AM

Why Are They Getting Sick? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are They Getting Sick? (743 Views)

Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times / Have Boko Haram Been Defeated Or Are They Getting Stronger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are They Getting Sick? by ambient: 9:43am On Aug 03, 2015
I have been observing a particular trends this day where basically all the people that are been targeted by buhari in reclaiming stolen funds goes immediately goes sick an example is the special advisor to Jonathan then Alison madueke I even heard that the inec woman responsible for the compilation of rivers result is now sick.
My question now is why do they take a job that is very sensitive when they know that they can stand the heat?.its now getting annoying that they are now using health problems as a way of getting away with their crimes.
I would urge the federal government to keep probing them so far they are not tortured.we only need to know where they kept and what they did with the money and not their health status!!
Re: Why Are They Getting Sick? by Esdb3: 9:45am On Aug 03, 2015
Buhahaha.
Re: Why Are They Getting Sick? by archangel101(m): 9:47am On Aug 03, 2015
Walks in nd looks at the topic with a grin
Re: Why Are They Getting Sick? by eleko1: 9:48am On Aug 03, 2015
They are playing hide/seek game.By the time they toast their useless booty to Alagbon close,they'll be ok/confess sharp sharp
Re: Why Are They Getting Sick? by Mogidi: 9:50am On Aug 03, 2015
I have been observing a particular trends this day where basically all the people that are been targeted by buhari in reclaiming stolen funds goes immediately goes sick an example is the special advisor to Jonathan then Alison madueke I even heard that the inec woman responsible for the compilation of rivers result is now sick.

We have a sick president, the nation is sick, we are in ICU under Bubu.
Re: Why Are They Getting Sick? by ambient: 11:23am On Aug 03, 2015
Mogidi am talking about those who openly declare they are sick once investigation begins, buhari never said he was sick.
Re: Why Are They Getting Sick? by Mogidi: 11:31am On Aug 03, 2015
ambient:
Mogidi am talking about those who openly declare they are sick once investigation begins, buhari never said he was sick.

Has Buhari passed any medical appraisal?
If he has, I'd like to know the doctor that carried out the quack examination, Buhari is sick and no offence intended.

(1) (Reply)

5% Now Trending / PDP And Crisis Of Relevance-daily Sun / New Party Just Emerged: Democratic Peoples Congress (dpc) Registered By Inec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.