Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,781 members, 7,972,805 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 06:41 PM

Be Paid In Naira Just Doing : , Absolutely Free And Very Easy - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Be Paid In Naira Just Doing : , Absolutely Free And Very Easy (682 Views)

Very Easy Html/php Quiz :) / How To Register A Domain Name Free And Host It Free For Life With Email Address / Get Premium Quality Joomla Templates, Absolutely Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Paid In Naira Just Doing : , Absolutely Free And Very Easy by Akinwalepeter: 12:35am On Mar 19, 2009
Hello, friends i have found a site that pays you in naira just for reading your mails. Its free to sign up, sign up bonus, also you can earn through referrals. Just click on the link below and sign up. U r on your way of making money here in naira.
http://paidmailnigeria.com/paidmail/site/index.php?refid=32
Re: Be Paid In Naira Just Doing : , Absolutely Free And Very Easy by Godmother(f): 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2009
My dear, dont bother promoting your link on this site. They are the biggest scammers to walk the face of the earth. Been a member for months and I did some hard work there, and accumulated some money, only for them to tell me they have changed their method of payment. Till date(months later) they are still reviewing my account.

(1) (Reply)

If U're Not On These Sites, U're On A Long Thing! / Adsense! We Can Earn More / Elements Of A Good Website!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.