Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,491 members, 7,974,999 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 02:28 PM

Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana (13146 Views)

Mohammed Abubakar With Pang Xin Xing In Beijing (photos) / Buhari Departs Beijing, Arrives Shanghai (photos) / Mega-City: Lagos Ranked Alongside NewYork & Beijing (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by Skywalker5(m): 9:40pm On Mar 19, 2009
Plz lets stop all this tribal insults.It all boils down to 1 thing.He had a Nigerian Passport which people will agree he is NIGERIAN. Thats what we yorubas,Igbo,Hausa,Ijaw or anyboy in Nigeria is.We are all Nigerians.They dont care if you are from any tribe in Nigeria when you travel.Its your nationality they ask,not tribe

Plz i feel its beta we resolve thins as 1 Nigerian not we blaming people or others cuz that whats made Nigeria what it is today.We keep blaming other and we never do things together

Ltes try and find a way forward to clean our countries Name in this full of dirt it is in.Its not funny here.i told sosme1 i was from Nigeria here and she told me that someone in Nigerian defrauded her Dad once.I felt ashamed.

Plz this corruption and greed is getting outta hand.Let find a way to reduce this not throwing blame up and down
Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by asha80(m): 9:42pm On Mar 19, 2009
@blacksta

Presido1 was actually being sarcastic.
Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by sunej(m): 10:06pm On Mar 19, 2009
All those displaying tribal madness are nothing but epitome of stupidity, Childishness and Mumulism. ^Muda, Presido1 and tha-dude, take note. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by proudly9ja(m): 10:16pm On Mar 19, 2009
The max luggage one can carry on BA is 25kg, am I right? 87kg is more than times 3 of this max amnt. Its not even immigration issue alone. How did it pass through the airline weight check?

There's more to this than we know. I just pray that they let the guy have access to a legal counsel even if he is guilty. Im sure he'l confess. And pls, let them name him! If they can show his pic, why can't they name him?
Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by muda1: 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2009
:-x
Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by abhosts(m): 3:36am On Mar 20, 2009
Anybody that hails from the Southern Part (West, East and South South) of Nigeria has no moral standing to Single out the Igbos for tarnishing Nigeria's Image, as they all are equally culpable in such regard.

It is only the northerners that can be excluded; they comport themselves better when outside the shores of Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by mogzy(m): 4:20am On Mar 20, 2009
The guy chop liver well o. ; grin
Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by seedord247(m): 5:23am On Mar 20, 2009
let us all just pray for the guy not be kill.
Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by Afam4eva(m): 6:51am On Mar 20, 2009
seedord247:

let us all just pray for the guy not be kill.

he commited a crime, so he has to pay for his deeds.
Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by Afam4eva(m): 6:52am On Mar 20, 2009
mogzy:

The guy chop liver well o. ; grin

liver and heart
Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by stkris(m): 7:09am On Mar 20, 2009
i really dont care what happens to him. life is bout ur decisions.
Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by Afam4eva(m): 7:22am On Mar 20, 2009
st-kris:

i really dont care what happens to him. life is bout ur decisions.
He also did not care that's why he did it.
Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by ikeyman00(m): 7:46am On Mar 20, 2009
hmmmm igbos we are hard core!!!

we cant be touched no matter how much rubbish they spewed!!

u d bow or do u rather die!!

foolish haters!!!
Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 20, 2009
Had it been he succeeded, all the chicks go begin beg for marriage.Guys go dey monkey around him, dey do boy-boy work for am. Ehh wow!
Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 20, 2009
Northerners are dirty smugglers,if at all Nigerian Govt is sincere, a lot of them would have been in jails.
Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by Lamidiobi1: 10:11am On Mar 20, 2009
is he ibo or yoruba because he must be from one of the two.
Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by hajifaty: 10:17am On Mar 20, 2009
The guy chop liver + lion heart. I think the guy knows nothing about chinese govt anti- drug law. Moreso, how could such a huge drugs passed through nigerian customs?
I guess there are big brothers among this scandal.
The guy just added another wounds to Nigeria Image in China
Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by tollexboy(m): 10:22am On Mar 20, 2009
danfo driver done talk am nigerians eye dey chuke, what remains now is to get a way of even load plane with drugs ,
Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 20, 2009
let him rot in hell and all the ones who are into this kind of business, that is the price to pay. like they say: if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
the look on his face is PRICELESS!!!!!
and then you wonder why all nigerians in China, Beijing to be precise, are automatically branded drug dealers?!
Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by pastorking(m): 11:49am On Mar 20, 2009
Check out this link, Most people say this is not true. Can everyone be wrong ?

http://comment.chinadaily.com.cn/articlecmt.shtml?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.chinadaily.com.cn%2Fchina%2F2009-03%2F18%2Fcontent_7589084.htm&title=Nigerian+man+carrying+87+kg+marijuana+detained+in+Beijing
Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by AsoRock5(m): 11:52am On Mar 20, 2009
Hello folks,

Jst so unfortunate. Goodluck to the guy and his family,

P.S Please, kindly vote your Africa brother TOLU in to emerge as a Winner in the ongoing competition

Hey folks,

Please your African blood brother in the US needs your vote of support to advance to the next level in this competition.

http://mixmatters.com/next_hot_artist/4/
Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by Ijawman(m): 11:57am On Mar 20, 2009
After sleeping over it, I came away with the impression that this story is false
1. How did this guy get past the airport check in?
2.How did he get past the plane itself when you can never carry more than 40 kg (at most) of luggage?
3.What airplane did he fly to China?
4.Why was his name withheld?

This is fake, and is either a computer joke or something different, but definitely not true. Nigerians are so gullible and easily deceived. This also shows in how our leaders decieve us so easily.
Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by presido1: 12:00pm On Mar 20, 2009
@sunej

Read ma post again and while u are on it use your brain.
Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by ulua(f): 1:03pm On Mar 20, 2009
Guys, the story get as e be, 87kg shocked, did the guy charter the plane, i pity the guy, he's just a scape goat
Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by samenk(m): 2:36pm On Mar 20, 2009
Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by samparian(m): 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2009
My question is how did that guy clear which ever airport he took off from? 87kg is a lot and knowing the kind of hassles one has to go through at Murtala airport when travelling, cos these customs guys always open all my bags before i wiegh in excess luggage. They sniff at everything and sometimes try to embarrass you.
As far as China is concerned, That young man is DEAD MEAT.
As far as China and the world is concerned, the Guy is NIGERIAN, not igbo or yoruba, or Ijaw, or hausa. Even if he's from Sudan they dont care. he has a Nigerian passport and thats what matters
Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by samparian(m): 2:54pm On Mar 20, 2009
I can say with authourity that any person who is being tribalistic on this forum about this issue, has never travelled abroad.
cos once you leave Nigeria, your only identification is your Passport and it Bears the name NIGERIA, not your tribe
Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by gReenmAn(m): 2:59pm On Mar 20, 2009
Someone is trying to sell us a dud story here.

This story is so improbable that it simply cant be true.
and I refuse to believe anyone could be so stupid as to attempt such an ignoble feat. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by slyk2(m): 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2009
where did he pass through?
is he a wing commander? all the ogas for airport no see am?

abeg na oga pickin be dat!
Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by GINODRAM(m): 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2009
SERVES HIM RIGHT -This are the guys that dont allow us the smoke the good quality grass, may he die in prison cool
Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by presido1: 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2009
E fit be Bini airways the guy use land for china. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by samparian(m): 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2009
presido1:

E fit be Bini airways the guy use land for china. grin grin grin

which one be Bini Airways?? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians / Those Rating Osinbajo Higher Than Buhari Want To Cause Division - Presidency / Sunday Karimi Challenges Governor Yahaya Bello

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.