Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,840 members, 7,930,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 11:40 AM

24enjay's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 24enjay's Profile / 24enjay's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Politics / Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by 24enjay(m): 8:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
All this propaganda nor dey tire una

Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a33aDGyQhgw

The presidential candidate of the APC, Tinubu, has suffered yet another gaffe during the APC presidential campaign rally in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, by calling Atiku Abubakar, a former senate president, instead of vice president.

He said: “Atiku, when we made him the senate president, he sold this and sold that.

“He sold our asset, our commonwealth and he embezzled our party money.

“Everything that we had, he sold it and we became skeletons.

“Atiku didn't care.”
Politics / Re: What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? by 24enjay(m): 1:18am On Sep 11, 2021
Edo State: Dennis Osadebey Avenue
Autos / Clean Lexus ES 330 Nigeria Used Needed. by 24enjay(m): 10:45am On Sep 09, 2021
Lexus ES 330 Nigeria used urgently needed
Celebrities / Re: Bbnaija Boma Disgrace Maria Blast Her Front Of Housemates (video) by 24enjay(m): 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2021
Anything from this useless blogger is a no no for me. If I watch he video make i bend

[/color][color=#000099]
Felixhenry:
BBNaija Boma disgrace Maria blast her
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jFwaMbLJL0
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs Brighton (2 - 0) On 23rd May 2021 by 24enjay(m): 5:23pm On May 23, 2021
Politics / Re: Edo Governorship Dispute: INEC Tenders Obaseki’s Nomination Form As Evidence by 24enjay(m): 5:38am On Dec 30, 2020
He should have carry on with the 2016 template.

awumen:

Exactly the issue, submitting two different certificates from the same school at different election dates (2016 and 2020), I hope he scale through these but it was a huge error on Obaseki's path though Osho was the same person that advised him to go ahead in 2016, as per APC chairman then,unto say "nothing" go happen.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Live On Instagram Video Call By Real American Soldier (video) by 24enjay(m): 5:07pm On Dec 25, 2020
The guy na Instagram influencer, go to his page on IG, you will see more videos

amaifehenry:

On the contrary bro, it’s real and not a comedy. That it’s funny doesn’t make it a comedy bro. Peace!
Politics / Re: Buhari Unbundles EFCC, ICPC by 24enjay(m): 11:02am On Oct 14, 2020
You are right

SLAP44:
Interpretation :

We want to hire more northerners to take over seized funds and properties and share them to relatives of men in power so that another Magu will not happen on them.

This body is being set up with Niger Delta oil money to share the loot of the executive and cover the tracks.

Nice try but we want this country restructured. We want Ogun state funds looted by Gbenga Daniels to be recovered by the South west regional government and used inside the South west and not confiscated by Magu and shared in Katsina.
Politics / Re: Presidential Panel On Police Reforms Swings Into Action, Okays 5-point Demand by 24enjay(m): 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
Na Devil go seal that your mouth

IDIOT

blinking001:
President Buhari has over the years proven to be the peoples general. He has always had the interest of the common man at heart reason why he's the most powerful politician in today's Nigeria.
Very soon the whole country will appreciate him for all he has done for us. See how speedily policies are been made for the betterment of all. God bless you Daddy

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest by 24enjay(m): 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
Your real PAPA, I mean your real FATHER. IDIOT

helinues:
Board a plane to Rivers State and lead the protest...

Yeyelity
Politics / Re: Breaking: I Will Go To Court To Reclaim My Stolen Mandate Says Ize Iyamu by 24enjay(m): 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
Mugu, stop misleading people with your myopic analysis, the Supreme Court never deliberate on membership of a party, what the deliberated on was; if Uche Nwosu was right or wrong to have obtain nomination forms from 2 political party

Jimalicoco:

1.He has no issue to answer as it depends on the school who gave him admission to defend that...
2.He resign his membership which give him room to join another party,note that Uche Nwosu never resign his membership
3.Yes,see above

Politics / Re: Edo Election: Voters Stop Thugs From Disrupting Election In Oredo (Video) by 24enjay(m): 10:46am On Sep 19, 2020
Was APC written on their foreheads?
Failed Blogger turn beggar

TonyeBarcanista:
Gallant voters in Polling Unit 22-24, Ward 6 in Oredo local government stopped APC thugs from disrupting the ongoing election.

Oredo local government is the LGA of Governor Godwin Obaseki

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVnwkVcgWmQ

#EdoNoBeLagos

Reporting Live
Politics / Re: Oba Of Benin Reprimands Obaseki For Refusing Overtures For Peace With Oshiomole by 24enjay(m): 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
You are a big fool
Go and play the full video idiot

weyreypey:
Propaganda. The Oba castigated Ize Iyamu.... Oshiomole and all the major players including the governor Obaseki. Play the full video.

Meanwhile petrol is 162/litre.... Rice 30k+...APC.... Next Level!!

1 Like

Autos / Re: Well Used Lexus Is250 2008 For Sale by 24enjay(m): 12:06am On Aug 23, 2020
How much?
Travel / Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City by 24enjay(m): 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
The Secretariat was actually built by Samuel Ogbemudia around 1974

LukasPodolski:
why is this Bros showing us pictures of Secretariat built more than ten years ago? snapped from different angle, are we a joke to you?

wetin concern me sef

1 Like

Properties / Re: Complete My House Or Travel Abroad? by 24enjay(m): 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
Considering the present situation of things as per the pandemic, I'll prefer you build your house. The 2 choice before you are viable. Houses are fixed assets and they keep appreciating each passing day, you can see that building your house isn't a bad idea. When a man has shelter and food on his table, 85 or 90 percent of his problem has been solved. Using the money to build your house doesn't stop you from pursuing your master's degree, but using the money to pursue master's degree will most definitely derail the building project.

Oracle55:
Please my fellows i need your advice, i am in between 2 choices. I have this land i just bought and wana build my house i have fenced it and out gate but i am thinking if to use the money i got to develop the land or i use it and travel abroad (uk ) for my masters pls advice me.

For those abroad is it easy there and can i get a good job after my masters or i should remain here in Nigeria and get married?

I will need to sell my car and properties if i am to travel.

Please help move to front page for more views and suggestions thanks
Politics / Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by 24enjay(m): 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2020

Politics / Re: Edo Crisis: Obaseki Set To Prosecute&jail Oshiomhole, If Found Guilty Amid Kicks by 24enjay(m): 3:09am On Jul 01, 2020
Obaseki is a big fool, was he not part of the Government of Adams Oshiomhole? He should face real life fact and stop chasing shadow. Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Pictures Of Obasekis Beautiful Works In Edo State. by 24enjay(m): 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
You lied

Unigrad:

Most of the people castigating the governor are either not from Edo State or they don't even stay in Edo State. If they are, they are political jobbers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by 24enjay(m): 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
Oil dey your head. Nairalander e-politicians will be shocked. September is already here before us

dheilaw1:
Obaseki will be beaten blue black. Nairaland politicians will be in shock
Sports / Re: Dj Cuppy Switches To Man Utd: Gets Official Welcome From The Club by 24enjay(m): 8:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
True talk. Gunnars

sLentlover7778:
Soldier go, soldier come.. barrack still remain the same.

Dem say no conditions is permanent.. but Arsenal own get as e be..

Nothing do us sha .

Gunners for life..

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by 24enjay(m): 3:48am On Jun 13, 2020
God bless you. Idahosa is a political light weight. We are from the same local government, so I know what I'm talking about.

Jesusloveyou:
obaseki and idahosa that can not win their poling unit, ward and council.
PDP is dead in Edo

3 Likes

Phones / Re: Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options by 24enjay(m): 6:14pm On May 10, 2020
It's working perfectly. Thanks, I'm enjoy it here in Accra

Elvis8236:
Our live TV Channels are Clear and always available 24/7. Our channels consist of BBC, CNN, NAT GEO , NAT GEO WILD, FOX, SONY MOVIE, BOOMERANG, DISNEY CHANNELS, TVC, DOVE TV, EMMANUEL TV, TRACE, DW, SKY, HOPE, NASA, LAGOS TV and much more.
• Simply download our application on your Android device or sideload it on your Android smart TV.
• Open the app, make sure you have an active internet connections.
• With just one click after opening the app you can view live TV
• Application is ads free
• Supports Cast to other screen mode.

Download the application from the link below

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TdlSeJWXtOZqZHB0lFF1yM0vnuf7l8y0/view?usp=drivesdk

Phones / Re: Something Is Generally Wrong With Google by 24enjay(m): 1:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
Go to your phone setting, open the app folder, scroll down to Google play store, click to open it, once its opened, click on the 3 horizontal dots at the top right corner of your screen, it will display UNINSTALL UPDATES, click it to uninstall the updates. Then go back to play store and download your app. I hope this is able to help you.

nonny1212:
It's getting so annoying as google playstore has refused to respond to downloading of apps. You click the download or update button and it keeps spinning till eternity. I can't download or update apps from playstore since 3days. Who else has noticed this?

Seems like the lockdown and isolation is affecting them too
Politics / Re: APC Kicks Against Godfatherism. Edo 2020 by 24enjay(m): 12:11pm On Mar 20, 2020
Omnivalent:

point of correction, 3 minutes of your life.

3 minutes of your miserable life
Politics / Re: DSTV We Don't Need You Anymore- House Of Reps Disagree On Payment Option by 24enjay(m): 11:46am On Mar 19, 2020
VaselineCrew:
Why is government interfering this much with how a private company runs its business?

Especially when they are doing nothing illegal.

You're a slowpoke

4 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: APC Crisis: The Deal That Saved Oshiomhole by 24enjay(m): 7:38am On Mar 19, 2020
clarocuzioo:
I continue to say this, the nonsense that happened to Ambode can only happen in Lagos.
No sitting governor that knows how to weild power will tolorate such nonsense from any greedy and selfish godfather.

Ambode come and see how to humble a godfather. Oshiomhole don humble.
Obaseki second term is too sure.

Don't be too sure

12 Likes

Politics / Re: Does Gov. Godwin Obaseki Deserve Reconciliation From Apc? by 24enjay(m): 7:30am On Mar 19, 2020
Stop dreaming, it's time to wake up

Monjerk:
You are the prosecutor and the judge.

So what do you want to do with our opinion.

You wanted him to act like Ambode, but he prove to be as rugged as Oshiomole, if not even more rugged than him (Oshiomole).

Obaseki is the best candidate for APC, anything outside him will be tough for APC in the fourth coming election in Edo State.

1 Like

Politics / Re: About Edo Politics From An APC Insider In Edo State by 24enjay(m): 6:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
Arabiandude:
For those that knows me well over here, they will agree with me that I am an unapologetic APC member in Edo State and my political mentor has always been comrade Adams Aliu Oshiomhole, without mincing words. I have been silent with what has been happening in Edo State between Obaseki who we fought tooth and nail to make governor and our state and National Chairman and leader, Comrade Adams Aliu Oshiomhole. I have choose to be silent not because I don't have anything to say but because as a young politician, I and so many persons like me have been waiting for Oshiomhole to give instructions on what to do before we speak and act but sadly and unlike him he has also be silent and calmly handling Obaseki, hoping that Obaseki will come back to his senses because Obaseki is someone we love also. But recent happenings has clearly showed that been a successful business man doesn't make one a successful politician, else how would Obaseki allow low life politicians like Charlse Idahosa and his likes to deceive him thinking that he can fight and win Oshiomhole when all Edo APC faithfuls knows so well that Oshiomhole in Edo APC is a movement and he has never lost a political battle that he is directly involved, else the Ize-iyamu battle would have been his last, but he fought and won even against federal might then. My Advice to Obaseki and his hungry politicians clapping for him, don't forget Adams Oshiomhole doesn't forgive neither will he forget the intimidation he has recently gone through in the hands of Obaseki and his co-travellers and soon they shall see their rewards. I remember when we were begging Edo people to support and vote Obaseki as Governor, his own brother, Don Pedro Obaseki told us, including Oshiomhole and the world at large that we don't know Godwin Obaseki, he is his brother and he knows him better than us and according to him, when the time comes Obaseki will betray all of us because that's what he is good at and because of that Pedro Obaseki openly aligned and supported Ize-iyamu. What about the history of Obaseki grand father, how he betrayed the Oba of Benin at that time? We also did all we could to convince Edo people that Godwin Obaseki is different from his grand father, but again Godwin Obaseki has showed us and the world that betrayer runs in their blood. My final conclusion is that I don't even weep for Obaseki because when the time comes he will run back to Lagos and continues his Afrinvest business, but the career politicians who supported him like Philip Shaibu, Osarodion Ogie, Charlse Idahosa, Aslem Ojezua, Osaro Idah, Peter Esele and their likes will be the ones whose political careers would suffer. And for Obaseki, either he wins or loses, he has showed to the world that indeed no one should trust his family because his family name has become synonymous with betrayer. I can't wait for Edo election to come.

Well scripted and presented, the truth is, Obaseki knows he can't win this fight hence his desperate manoeuvre. If you take a critical look at the politician pushing him, they are all political light weights when it comes to grassroot politics in Edo States. My brother thank you for this write up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Has Broken The Circle Of Transmission - Health Commissioner by 24enjay(m): 9:46am On Mar 14, 2020
LibertyRep:
Nigeria media has done well to protect the identity of the Italian and the other contacts , something the English media cannot do. Now the whole world knows that Arsenal manager has Convid 19. Shior.

Even Premium Times with it's investigative journalism cannot break the impregnable circle.

I'm not saying there is no Italian, I just want to plead with them to ensure that adequate measures be put in place to prevent real and verifiable Convid 19 carrier(s) from getting to Nigeria.
Imagine Corona in the street of the overcrowded Lagos city, e don be for Nigeria be that.

This is to prove to you that Nigerians can manage information well when they want to, but when them wan loose guard, na excess, e dey rush pass women monthly salary

28 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.