Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,309 members, 7,900,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:27 PM

Am On A Scale - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am On A Scale (1673 Views)

Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty / Rate This Pix In A Scale Of 1-10 / Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am On A Scale by geebabe(f): 11:32am On Sep 28, 2006
my story stats when i ask a guy i used to trip 4 in school to be ma friend "no strings attached" was the term i used en we became pals our friend ship became a crazy 1 because we always talk thanks 2 GSM we talked every day about every thing he told me later that he had never being in love en he was scared of girls aldoe he had straffed some,and me i had boyfriend troubles i was dating 2 guys that i don't even love, en 1 happens to be this guys friend,the thing is that he is like me in a guys body.we like to talk crazy en we were talking one night en i told him to tell me d crasiest thing en he said he was madly in love obviously it was a joke en we laughed den it was ma turn en i said i sometimes imagine us going wild we talked about it 4 a while jokingly, then i told him i was serious about it the long and short of it am going to allow him straf me(he's the first because am still a vir, )but we'll continue being plain friends nothing else and of course without ma guy(his friend)knowing.
please could u guys help me out undecided undecided undecided
Re: Am On A Scale by Olumide7(m): 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2006
Help u wit wot, U've obviously made ur decision.
Re: Am On A Scale by Dvampire(m): 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2006
ok
let me get this straight: is your conscience disturbing you that you slept with your friend's friend (if i am correct here) and your boy friend does not know?
Re: Am On A Scale by geebabe(f): 9:09am On Sep 29, 2006
u guys dont get it i dont fil bad about it i really want it cos i like this guy but he cant fall in luv meaning he cant luv me and if he strafs me i may even go crasy about him i dont know if its d right thing to do.
Re: Am On A Scale by Dvampire(m): 9:42am On Sep 29, 2006
geebabe, the truth is that it aint right. what do you think causes infidelity? look, before you know it, you'll be tied to this guy and you can't keep a straight relationship. sex, like alcohol is addictive if not handled with restraint. since the two of you can't have a relationship, then just be friends and avoid some unecessary wahala. remember, the thing way dey sweet na de day when life sweet pass for person na im e dey kill. hope you get the point.
Re: Am On A Scale by Busta(f): 4:12am On Sep 30, 2006
why do pple dig grave and then, suddenly lay in it.

if the guy is ur bf's friend, not gud. U always gotta face the truth and the answer to ur question or plroblem lies with u!
Re: Am On A Scale by kimba(m): 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2006
abeg, what is STRAFS

Re: Am On A Scale by geebabe(f): 3:36pm On Oct 03, 2006
strafin is wat dey cal kerewa shocked shocked
Re: Am On A Scale by momoney1(m): 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2006
geebabe, the truth is that it aint right. what do you think causes infidelity? look, before you know it, you'll be tied to this guy and you can't keep a straight relationship. sex, like alcohol is addictive if not handled with restraint. since the two of you can't have a relationship, then just be friends and avoid some unecessary wahala. remember, the thing way dey sweet na de day when life sweet pass for person na im e dey kill. hope you get the point.

word
Re: Am On A Scale by MyPeace(f): 10:22am On Oct 04, 2006
Geebaby,

take it from me, you are too young for sex, even with your talks, you are still inmature. Infatuation is no Like talkless of LOVE. remeber u still have a long way to go, and anythin can truncate your plans for your life. I go disvir at 23yrs, though am no more with the guy now, but i never regreted doing it, cos i was never forced to neither was it peer pressure. Pls wait till you can decide better.

You have a short period to be a baby, a short period to be a teenager, a short period to be a youth but a long period to be an ADULT. Dont rush into adulthood.
Re: Am On A Scale by geebabe(f): 10:38am On Oct 04, 2006
tanx alot ma peace
Re: Am On A Scale by Dalby(m): 11:28am On Oct 04, 2006
Quote from Mypeace
I go disvir at 23yrs
We are making too many assumptions, one is that she is young cos she is still a virgin which I think is not right.

Quote from geebabe
am going to allow him straf me(he's the first because am still a vir, )but we'll continue being plain friends nothing else and of course without ma guy(his friend)knowing.

The only thing i can say reading this story is that if you want to go in that direction, go all the way and continue with him, i do not support cheating in what ever form. Call off the relationship with your guy and then go off with your oldtime friend. wink
Re: Am On A Scale by MyPeace(f): 11:43am On Oct 04, 2006
Her profile says her age.
Re: Am On A Scale by Dalby(m): 12:27pm On Oct 04, 2006
@ MyPeace really sorry that i did not check her profile / age embarassed
My God, 16 years and getting this worked up, girl you still have a very long way to go
Re: Am On A Scale by geebabe(f): 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2006
WAT HAS AGE GOT TO DO I SAID ADVICE ME NOT JUDGE ME
Re: Am On A Scale by manakins: 2:48pm On Oct 04, 2006
Well i think u've made up ur mind so go on
"SOW UR WILD OATHS AND ENJOY". cool cool
Yeah just try set ur mind as if it works okay
and if not just the begining of adulthood more
shockers on the way.
Welcome to making ur decisions(ADULTHOOD). wink wink wink
Re: Am On A Scale by tulk2mi: 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2008
@ poster
2 add 2 what other posters hv said.

REMEMBER wat they say
" if u r not old enuf 2 bear d consequences of playing adult games then dont play"

if u neva mature enuf to indulge in sex e go be like dat craw craw wey dem dey call SWEET ME DIE, as e dey sweet u wen u dey scratch am na so u go take wound.

n ur friend's friend? shocked, u want 2 start by creating a negative reputaion for urself by being d topic at their hang out. Do not be surprise wen all his friends circle start taking interest in u. it will not b because ur r 2 beatiful or irrestible, its just dat they've heard story n want 2 confirm.

i don tulk my own lipsrsealed
Re: Am On A Scale by cutey01(f): 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2008
So, what do you weigh?
Re: Am On A Scale by Tgirl4real(f): 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2008
won ni aja to ba masonu ko ni gbo fere olode [s]( a dog that will get lost will neva listen to his owner)[/s]

i dunno what d world has turn to undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice From The Only People That Could Advise: / Is He Cheating? Please People Help Me O Abeg: / What Is Love? At 26 I Havent Loved Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.