Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,855 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

Buhari Directs Implementation Of 1920 Report To Save Lake Chad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Directs Implementation Of 1920 Report To Save Lake Chad (609 Views)

Troops Push Boko Haram Further Into Lake Chad After Military Operation. Photos / Crude Oil Drilling In Lake Chad Basin To Start Soon / Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Directs Implementation Of 1920 Report To Save Lake Chad by Feranmicharles(m): 8:27am On Aug 05, 2015
"Lake Chad" trends on twitter as buhari directs implementation of 1920 reports to save LC.

Re: Buhari Directs Implementation Of 1920 Report To Save Lake Chad by magabounce(m): 8:28am On Aug 05, 2015
ok
Re: Buhari Directs Implementation Of 1920 Report To Save Lake Chad by cccxxiii: 8:28am On Aug 05, 2015
Re: Buhari Directs Implementation Of 1920 Report To Save Lake Chad by cccxxiii: 8:30am On Aug 05, 2015
okay. Good development and its long overdue by the way
Re: Buhari Directs Implementation Of 1920 Report To Save Lake Chad by jcflex(m): 8:54am On Aug 05, 2015
where is the report,

@op na wa for you, you just open thread, without any link to the report.

most of us were not born then, and am sure most pple like me, were hearing about this report for the first time.

hence the need to go thru the report.

either good or bad.
Re: Buhari Directs Implementation Of 1920 Report To Save Lake Chad by Feranmicharles(m): 9:00am On Aug 05, 2015
jcflex:
where is the report,

@op na wa for you, you just open thread, without any link to the report.

most of us were not born then, and am sure most pple like me, were hearing about this report for the first time.

hence the need to go thru the report.

either good or bad.
I guess your mind skipped the picture cool
Re: Buhari Directs Implementation Of 1920 Report To Save Lake Chad by jcflex(m): 9:06am On Aug 05, 2015
Feranmicharles:
I guess your mind skipped the picture cool

on the pic

ypu have 3 tweet, one talk abt the 1920 report, with no link to read the report.

the other two tweets talk abt chad and BH boiz
Re: Buhari Directs Implementation Of 1920 Report To Save Lake Chad by bonechamberlain(m): 9:18am On Aug 05, 2015
1920 report? where is the report, cause I know even the op don't know what that report says. pls op show us the report for critical analysis
Re: Buhari Directs Implementation Of 1920 Report To Save Lake Chad by Feranmicharles(m): 9:48am On Aug 05, 2015
jcflex:

on the pic

ypu have 3 tweet, one talk abt the 1920 report, with no link to read the report.

the other two tweets talk abt chad and BH boiz
ok lemme modify smiley

(1) (Reply)

Any News About This Guy? / I Have No Child Outside Wedlock, Fashola Its Back At Critics / Mr.President, Let The Probe Begin! - The FCT Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.