Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:07 PM

Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] - Phones (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (443254 Views)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
bayaar:

bro, I will really be delighted if u can help me with d sas settings... kindly drop ur wattsapp nos

Check, I already dropped it.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by SammyJagz(m): 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
3zaza3:

I use xposed. Also tweaked and added multiuser
Pls enlighten us on this multiuser
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by CODEEATER(m): 1:47am On Nov 14, 2015
khenykhey:

Yeah, sure

I don buy am...oya plz helpme xplain the rooting process..

I didn't understand it well, just explain it step by step..
Plz
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by CODEEATER(m): 1:47am On Nov 14, 2015
I need xposed framework
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by AwesomeRomeo: 2:45am On Nov 14, 2015
I noticed that my SAS always exits if I am not browsing. Please what should I do to stop that from happening?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by tormmie: 5:24am On Nov 14, 2015
macbeyland:
Haha, bro thanks for the lecture. I have practiced as a computer technician for over 6 years and my knowledge of hardware surpasses this. But I am wondering how you would be able to flash a phone that doesn't connect to computer and doesn't boot up at all yet no evidence of any bad component because meter tests show normal flow of power on the board. Is it through spiritual means?
dude...u can flash a fone without connecting it to a pc,seems u learned from omo ibo
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Dam5reey(m): 5:55am On Nov 14, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
I am using server. Which version of SAS are u using?

Latest on play store
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Orientales(m): 6:55am On Nov 14, 2015
Guys, I was told to install vcom drivers manually, n I was seeing '' how to install MTK65XX vcom drivers on ur pc'' but then I learnt tecno c8 is mtk67xx, shudda just install MTK65XX or search specifically for mtk67xx.. Thanks a lot
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by AwesomeRomeo: 7:14am On Nov 14, 2015
Orientales:
Guys, I was told to install vcom drivers manually, n I was seeing '' how to install MTK65XX vcom drivers on ur pc'' but then I learnt tecno c8 is mtk67xx, shudda just install MTK65XX or search specifically for mtk67xx.. Thanks a lot
Install it, is what I use and it work for me.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by AwesomeRomeo: 7:16am On Nov 14, 2015
Those who successfully tweak the phone should post the screen shot and how they did it. wink cool
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by onyeuka: 7:25am On Nov 14, 2015
Orientales:

My father has a c8 that's showing software updates, can I backup his rom n flash it into mine? If yes, how do I backup the rom.. Wanna use sp flash tool to flash it into mine
You want to brick ur fathers phone abi? Better take it to software engineer near you.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Orientales(m): 7:43am On Nov 14, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
Install it, is what I use and it work for me.

Thanks.. Add me on whatsapp 08169092228
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Orientales(m): 7:46am On Nov 14, 2015
onyeuka:

You want to brick ur fathers phone abi? Better take it to software engineer near you.

I don't have good engineers near me, is it not possible to backup his rom??
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by CODEEATER(m): 7:48am On Nov 14, 2015
I need someone to root mine for me abeg...location Benin... I no mind paying
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by CODEEATER(m): 7:51am On Nov 14, 2015
I tried rooting it but wen I switch off the phone ,load scatter file,and press download and then plug it in..nothing happens.. I have used that laptop with flashtools b4 so I think I should have all drivers installed.. Someone plzhlp me
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by 3zaza3: 8:48am On Nov 14, 2015
My tweaked device

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by 3zaza3: 8:57am On Nov 14, 2015
SammyJagz:

Pls enlighten us on this multiuser

It's just like having different users on your pc like admin and guest. Another user profile wont have access to your apps or messages. You can chose whether to allow it make calls. The new user profile is more like another phone in terms of apps and software but it's still your phone. you can switch between users. For example you can sett a guest profile where you install only the apps you want the person to have access to. So when theyy ask for your phone you activate the other profile. It has many functions. E.g whatsapp on your guest profile can have a different number while whatsapp on your main profile would have your main number and they'll both work flawlessly wen you use either.
It's a default feature that comes with lollipop. Tenco just decided to remove it probably because they felt like Africans have no use for it.

Best google multi user in lollipop.
Google should give you better explanation or even youtube. This is just my simple explanation
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by miqos02(m): 9:28am On Nov 14, 2015
nice tread
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by CODEEATER(m): 10:14am On Nov 14, 2015
3zaza3:
My tweaked device
Plz help me with instructions on how to root...I am having issues
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Youngpo413: 10:21am On Nov 14, 2015
3zaza3:

It's just like having different users on your pc like admin and guest. Another user profile wont have access to your apps or messages. You can chose whether to allow it make calls. The new user profile is more like another phone in terms of apps and software but it's still your phone. you can switch between users. For example you can sett a guest profile where you install only the apps you want the person to have access to. So when theyy ask for your phone you activate the other profile. It has many functions. E.g whatsapp on your guest profile can have a different number while whatsapp on your main profile would have your main number and they'll both work flawlessly wen you use either.
It's a default feature that comes with lollipop. Tenco just decided to remove it probably because they felt like Africans have no use for it.

Best google multi user in lollipop.
Google should give you better explanation or even youtube. This is just my simple explanation
Africans have no use this longthing.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by hyzahya: 10:34am On Nov 14, 2015
Hey..someone should please help us upload a Twrp backup of his system not data...abi ??
We want h+ too na!
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by bayaar(m): 10:42am On Nov 14, 2015
someone shud help us with the rooting Abeg...
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by AwesomeRomeo: 10:53am On Nov 14, 2015
3zaza3:
My tweaked device
You didn't change the network bars and the battery or write ur name. Your wallpaper is scary shocked What's the name of your launcher and the icon pack?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by AwesomeRomeo: 10:56am On Nov 14, 2015
CODEEATER:

Plz help me with instructions on how to root...I am having issues

bayaar:
someone shud help us with the rooting Abeg...
Check the previous pages ( 53 or 63)
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by AwesomeRomeo: 10:59am On Nov 14, 2015
Guys I want to expand my RAM using raehsoft ram expander, is it safe?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by 3zaza3: 11:06am On Nov 14, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
You didn't change the network bars and the battery or write ur name. Your wallpaper is scary shocked What's the name of your launcher and the icon pack?

I didn't need to. I only moved my clock to the centre. I like how the icons look.
I use nova launcher
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by 3zaza3: 11:07am On Nov 14, 2015
Youngpo413:
Africans have no use this longthing.

I'm an African. I do. wink
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by CODEEATER(m): 11:22am On Nov 14, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
Check the previous pages ( 53 or 63)

Just chked those pages.. Can't see anything abt rooting it cry

I de vex 4 here o..I need this rooted or I go use vex sell an throway cry
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by CODEEATER(m): 11:22am On Nov 14, 2015
Make person just help me out na
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by 3zaza3: 11:33am On Nov 14, 2015
CODEEATER:
Make person just help me out na
I got this from one of the pages here I don't remember. But this was how I rooted

Here is my step
1. Download sp flash tool it's a zip file unzip it in a folder abt 50mb

2. Download Twrp for canon C8 its a zip also.. Unzip it abt 6mb

3. Download super user the one in zip. Put in on your SD card..4.69mb

The files u need is not up to 70MB

You can get all these file by Google..

Then Google how to install mtk vcom driver manually.. YouTube I actually downloaded it..
Even the mtk vcom driver is less than 10 MB

Now run sp flash tool as administrator...
Load the scatter file which is in the Twrp folder u already unzipped..
In that same twrp folder there is recovery image..
So only recovery will be ticked in the option listed
Click on download..at the top stop is next to it..

Then connect C8 turned off..with the USB..to your PC.. I used a windows Tab actually.. With OTG..
So I had some issue with connect port which I solve by clicking options on the sp flash tool...go to connection.. I changed to usb..

Once u connect Under 1 minutes you will see a successful notification..
You can disconnect your phone...

Now You can press and hold Vol+ with power button.. To boot into twrp recovery ..
You need to be a techie to work on this...May be I used a different TWRP
Try to navigate to where you will see install.. Then change storage to where you downloaded the superuser in zip
Click on it
There are two options to tick
Then continue.
Once its successful...
Navigate to reboot
Mine hanged I press and hold power button then I press power button to on normally..

You can also use this link

http://www.naijaknowhow.com/blog/how-to-root-tecno-camon-c8-android-device-easily/

For installing vcom drivers
https://forum..com/thread-440.html
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by monshow25(m): 11:43am On Nov 14, 2015
3zaza3:

I got this from one of the pages here I don't remember. But this was how I rooted

Here is my step
1. Download sp flash tool it's a zip file unzip it in a folder abt 50mb

2. Download Twrp for canon C8 its a zip also.. Unzip it abt 6mb
Pls
3. Download super user the one in zip. Put in on your SD card..4.69mb

The files u need is not up to 70MB

You can get all these file by Google..

Then Google how to install mtk vcom driver manually.. YouTube I actually downloaded it..
Even the mtk vcom driver is less than 10 MB

Now run sp flash tool as administrator...
Load the scatter file which is in the Twrp folder u already unzipped..
In that same twrp folder there is recovery image..
So only recovery will be ticked in the option listed
Click on download..at the top stop is next to it..

Then connect C8 turned off..with the USB..to your PC.. I used a windows Tab actually.. With OTG..
So I had some issue with connect port which I solve by clicking options on the sp flash tool...go to connection.. I changed to usb..

Once u connect Under 1 minutes you will see a successful notification..
You can disconnect your phone...

Now You can press and hold Vol+ with power button.. To boot into twrp recovery ..
You need to be a techie to work on this...May be I used a different TWRP
Try to navigate to where you will see install.. Then change storage to where you downloaded the superuser in zip
Click on it
There are two options to tick
Then continue.
Once its successful...
Navigate to reboot
Mine hanged I press and hold power button then I press power button to on normally..

You can also use this link

http://www.naijaknowhow.com/blog/how-to-root-tecno-camon-c8-android-device-easily/

For installing vcom drivers
https://forum..com/thread-440.html
Pls were do u stay I wnt u 2 help me 2 root my camon c8
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by 3zaza3: 11:46am On Nov 14, 2015
monshow25:

Pls were do u stay I wnt u 2 help me 2 root my camon c8
Warri

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (136) (Reply)

How To Write Colored Text On Facebook / List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.