Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,821 members, 7,872,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:09 PM

Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] - Phones (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (442715 Views)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by 3zaza3: 7:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
dondrizzy18:

Please how the do tweak the multiuser mode on your c8 i have try it but not working
I edited build.prop and added two lines of code.
AwesomeRomeo:
Multiuser, what's multiuser pls?
It's an android lollipop feature that allows you to have more than one user on your phone just like on a pc. admin and guest or any one you add
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Orientales(m): 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
Plus guys, somebody helped me flash my phone (I think he flashed the stock rom), when I checked the build number I saw that it is 20150709, I tried to update it but it's telling me that my system is up to date.... Help ASAP
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by 3zaza3: 7:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
Orientales:
Plus guys, somebody helped me flash my phone (I think he flashed the stock rom), when I checked the build number I saw that it is 20150709, I tried to update it but it's telling me that my system is up to date.... Help ASAP

I think that update was removed. I checked a new c8 today and didn't find the update
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by onyeuka: 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
mOses127:
Who amongst us has the camon c8 Gold colour? If any, Please what is the colour of pouch it came with?
White
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by bayaar(m): 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
[quote author=khenykhey post=39956123]

that's what I thought of it also so I ripped off the front flap... it looks nice.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by bayaar(m): 8:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
someone should help me with the rooting process. I've not been seeing notifications not until I open d specific app crysomeone should help me with the rooting process. I've not been seeing notifications not until I open d specific app
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by iamwale: 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
bayaar:
someone should help me with the rooting process. I've not been seeing notifications not until I open d specific app crysomeone should help me with the rooting process. I've not been seeing notifications not until I open d specific app
go to settiings.... enter battery.... untick the standby intelligence feature.... n Dats all ur messages go dy meet u on top ur bed even if u no open am.... lol.... DATS D SOLUTION....

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by AwesomeRomeo: 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
3zaza3:

I edited build.prop and added two lines of code.
It's an android lollipop feature that allows you to have more than one user on your phone just like on a pc. admin and guest or any one you add
Wow. So what's its advantage and how can I edit it? Tanx.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by bayaar(m): 8:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
iamwale:

go to settiings.... enter battery.... untick the standby intelligence feature.... n Dats all ur messages go dy meet u on top ur bed even if u no open am.... lol.... DATS D SOLUTION....
aii bozz... thanks much.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by 3zaza3: 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
Wow. So what's its advantage and how can I edit it? Tanx.
You can edit it using a text editor, and you can locate the build.prop from a file explorer with root access. You must be rooted.
It's best you google multi user function in android lollipop and read about it to know if you'll need it
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by AwesomeRomeo: 9:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
3zaza3:

You can edit it using a text editor, and you can locate the build.prop from a file explorer with root access. You must be rooted.
It's best you google multi user function in android lollipop and read about it to know if you'll need it
Tanx Boss.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
100naira:
mine is brown in color
mOses127:
my friend's c8 is black & came with black pouch
I bought mine exactly a month after production ( used mobile uncle to check d date of installed apps). It came with white pouch, just like other colours as at that time. So I think techno just started adding different colours of pouches.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by macbeyland(m): 4:48am On Nov 13, 2015
bigsammysam:

Software issue can make phone loose connection with a computer. But it can be corrected if u can get the real drivers or stock rom of the particular phone u have issue with. That is why I gave an example on what happen to me when I mistakenly flash the stock rom of tecno droid pad in tecno c8. Immediately I finished flashing the phone went dead completely. I connect it back to my computer d computer did not even see it again. The phone just become deaf and dump. But when i got the real stock rom of the phone and install the necessary software and drivers I flash the phone again and it was successful.
There sometin people do not understand abt on the issue of hardware problems and software problems. Examples of hardware issue in phone are bad charging port, burn motherboard, bad headpiece socket, bad sim port, etc. Software problems are corrupt stock rom, issue of bad multitasking, corrupt preloader bin, etc
Haha, bro thanks for the lecture. I have practiced as a computer technician for over 6 years and my knowledge of hardware surpasses this. But I am wondering how you would be able to flash a phone that doesn't connect to computer and doesn't boot up at all yet no evidence of any bad component because meter tests show normal flow of power on the board. Is it through spiritual means?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Orientales(m): 6:09am On Nov 13, 2015
3zaza3:

How do I add the lines of code
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Orientales(m): 6:11am On Nov 13, 2015
3zaza3:

I think that update was removed. I checked a new c8 today and didn't find the update

My father has a c8 that's showing software updates, can I backup his rom n flash it into mine? If yes, how do I backup the rom.. Wanna use sp flash tool to flash it into mine
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by monshow25(m): 6:48am On Nov 13, 2015
Orientales:

My father has a c8 that's showing software updates, can I backup his rom n flash it into mine? If yes, how do I backup the rom.. Wanna use sp flash tool to flash it into mine
Same thing here one of my friend just bought new camon c8 I tried 2 help him 2 update it I checked on d system update I didn't c it
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Orientales(m): 6:53am On Nov 13, 2015
monshow25:

Same thing here one of my friend just bought new camon c8 I tried 2 help him 2 update it I checked on d system update I didn't c it
Check his build number in settings>about.... If it it 20151102, then the software was already updated by tecno
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by CODEEATER(m): 7:04am On Nov 13, 2015
Thinking of buying this phone today, hope it is rootable and has custom recovery?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 13, 2015
CODEEATER:
Thinking of buying this phone today, hope it is rootable and has custom recovery?

Yeah, sure
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by monshow25(m): 8:22am On Nov 13, 2015
Orientales:

Check his build number in settings>about.... If it it 20151102, then the software was already updated by tecno
Alryt thanks, pls do u knw hw 2 root d fone
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by nellytech: 9:16am On Nov 13, 2015
mOses127:
Who amongst us has the camon c8 Gold colour? If any, Please what is the colour of pouch it came with?
Am using gold color n mine is white... Guys my update dey show b4 now e no dey show again but e dey show b4..
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
Enjoying simple server on my c8. Ram manager pro solved my multitasking ish.. The battery life is superb. Camera is A1. What else.. #Tweaked #Rooted

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by monshow25(m): 2:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
khenykhey:
Enjoying simple server on my c8. Ram manager pro solved my multitasking ish.. The battery life is superb. Camera is A1. What else.. #Tweaked #Rooted
Can u gimme yo whatsapp digit lets tlk dere
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
monshow25:

Can u gimme yo whatsapp digit lets tlk dere

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Dam5reey(m): 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
khenykhey:

Is yours working without proxy server?
Mine finished the 10MB without the Droid proxyserver.
So i connect the Droidproxy then, SAS start working.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
Dam5reey:

Yeah, I use proxydroid to power all my apps
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by AwesomeRomeo: 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
Dam5reey:

Mine is working without proxy droid.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by AwesomeRomeo: 4:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
How can I change the installation path to SD card?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by AwesomeRomeo: 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
Tecno may have make the update flashable via recovery.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by bayaar(m): 7:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
khenykhey:

bro, I will really be delighted if u can help me with d sas settings... kindly drop ur wattsapp nos
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Dam5reey(m): 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
Mine is working without proxy droid.

Did u use server or VPN?
I dont know what i did wrongly.
Though I'm tired of downloading self..
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by AwesomeRomeo: 7:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
Dam5reey:

Did u use server or VPN?
I dont know what i did wrongly.
Though I'm tired of downloading self..
I am using server. Which version of SAS are u using?

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (136) (Reply)

How To Write Colored Text On Facebook / List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.