Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,040 members, 7,931,578 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 08:52 AM

I Love My Darling So Much: But This Crunch: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Darling So Much: But This Crunch: (756 Views)

Strictly For My Darling Kashybaby. / I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. / Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love My Darling So Much: But This Crunch: by newbride: 11:50am On Mar 20, 2009
nairalanders, am lucky to be in love even thought i know not how to show it most times. this credit crunch has put a strain on our relationship b'cos you know its less/no work and not much to do around,

Nothing i suggest makes sense to him, this depresses me and i just can't wait for this crunch to be over so we are back to our normal fun loving self,

What can i do/suggest to him to make him feel all is well?
Re: I Love My Darling So Much: But This Crunch: by Orikinla(m): 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2009
How I thank the Almighty God for your man to have such a very wise woman like you.
Most of the women in Nigeria do not care or do not know how to help their men in dire straits.
A typical Nigerian girl or woman will prefer to milk you dry and moves on to look for another victim to suck.
Most of them are totally ignorant of the meltdown of the Nigerian capital market.
Exceptions like you are quite rare.
Re: I Love My Darling So Much: But This Crunch: by kugaba(m): 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2009
Believe me, he knows all is well. Just make him feel relaxed and you will be glad you did. Goodluck
Re: I Love My Darling So Much: But This Crunch: by bhumeeus: 1:59pm On Mar 20, 2009
Orikinla:

How I thank the Almighty God for your man to have such a very wise woman like you.
Most of the women in Nigeria do not care or do not know how to help their men in dire straits.
A typical Nigerian girl or woman will prefer to milk you dry and moves on to look for another victim to suck.
Most of them are totally ignorant of the meltdown of the Nigerian capital market.
Exceptions like you are quite rare.

Orikinla, o n be!!!The babe dint even indicate if she was dating the guy in question or they were married before u jumped to judge all girls/women in nigeria.

Are u a victim or what??

FYI,not all girls leave when things are hard, meanwhile not all guys stay with their babes when things get rosy(forgetting aw she suffered with them when things were hard).But my thinking actually is that this girl is married, atleast from her profile name,and ofcourse she's got to stick for better and for worse.She's just doing whats expected of her as a wifey.
Re: I Love My Darling So Much: But This Crunch: by charles316: 2:40pm On Mar 20, 2009
@poster,u are a rare babe.most naija babe will think of how to jump ship.
this economic crisis will be over in abt 6 months time.

so hang on.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been A Victim Of Love? / What May Be The Right/best Age-gap For Couples? / Ladies Are Symbiotic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.