Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,028 members, 7,912,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 03:29 PM

Obsessed Ronaldo Fan Spends Thousands To Look Like Him (photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obsessed Ronaldo Fan Spends Thousands To Look Like Him (photos) (1124 Views)

Obsessed Ronaldo Fan Spends Thousands To Look Like Him / People Call Me Balotelli, Do I Look Like Him? / Nigerian Ronaldo Fan Murders Messi Fan In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obsessed Ronaldo Fan Spends Thousands To Look Like Him (photos) by naijamini1: 10:49am On Aug 06, 2015

That is obsessed fan Shanto Ronaldo from Denmark with his ultimate idol, Cristiano Ronaldo.

Not only did Shanta adopt the surname Ronaldo, he’s also spent thousands of dollars just to look
like Cristiano.

The 17 year old has also started copying Ronaldo’s fashion sense, including his hairstyle.
Shanta attends football matches and practices and then waits for hours outside just to get a
glimpse of his hero.

One day, he managed to take a photo with Ronaldo himself, who now knows him.

“My obsession for Cristiano is enormous. The reason I wanted to get a life like him is that he is rich, famous and living the life! I’ve met him for a couple of times and I can’t explain such a
fantastic person he is.

I waited every day at the Real Madrid training ground from 9am to 2pm just to see him .Now, he knows me it means every time I go to Madrid I can meet him, which I am so proud of.

I’m already planning my next trip which is very soon. He’s not just my passion, but he motivates me.

Some may think I’m crazy, but that’s the way I am. People tell me, ‘be yourself’ but I cannot be myself more than I am now.” he said

Source - Nigeria site
Re: Obsessed Ronaldo Fan Spends Thousands To Look Like Him (photos) by ladyF(f): 10:55am On Aug 06, 2015
Lol the guy try small sha
Re: Obsessed Ronaldo Fan Spends Thousands To Look Like Him (photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 06, 2015
I just thank God that the grade of madness abroad is more sophisticated than ours. There involves lots of technology and ours merely roaming.
Re: Obsessed Ronaldo Fan Spends Thousands To Look Like Him (photos) by demmy0325(m): 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
jcmaiah:
I just thank God that the grade of madness abroad is more sophisticated than ours. There involves lots of technology and ours merely roaming.
.. grin grin..
Re: Obsessed Ronaldo Fan Spends Thousands To Look Like Him (photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
jcmaiah:
guy nor underestimate d kind madness way dey africa,were u go see half dressed man dey stroll 4 street dey shout ngozi 2ru out d year

1 Like

Re: Obsessed Ronaldo Fan Spends Thousands To Look Like Him (photos) by kenzysmith: 11:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
This guy village people has been following 4rm birth ronaldo is enjoying his life and fucking beautiful women this guy dat don't ve an identity yet is fooling him self his parent wet be weeping heavily in their mind

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 - The Best 2015-16 Kits / 5 Goals Ronaldo Becomes Real Madrid’s All-time La Liga Scorer - Kicknews24 / Former All Black Jonah Lomu Dies At 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.