Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,329 members, 7,881,228 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:46 PM

Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today (66861 Views)

Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic) / Civil Servant Dies In Efcc's Custody After Six Hours (pictured) / What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by berrystunn(m): 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
[size=17pt]the husband will tell better how wicked she his [/size]
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by Kennitrust(m): 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2015
wickedness is the easiest act a woman can easily respond to. women enjoyed inflicting wound and pains to others. they'll be happy to hurt u physically or emotionally. women, diaris Godooo!!
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by VickyRotex(f): 10:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Always biafra grin

Se ori epe sha? angry undecided
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by Bruno3000(m): 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
sigiyaya:
Is she a yoruba woman?
probably...

2 Likes

Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by bola4dprec(m): 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
toludadon:
This happened at Gemade Estate, Lagos today where a woman identified as Mrs Achilefu that lives on No 12, Ayoola street, Gemade Estate did this to her domestic servant, names withheld..
The guy is in hospital right now while the madam was taken to a police station close by but was released within a short while..
Some residents of the estate have taken it upon themselves to ensure that justice is served in this case..
Whatever you can do to help get justice, please don't hesitate..

cc: lalasticlala
Oga madam hail from where?
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by VickyRotex(f): 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
That guy is in pain. Such a sad one.

Justice must prevail. cry
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by Cyriloha(m): 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
toludadon:
This is the said woman

can you allow me deal with her but wait how you take snap her inside her bed room?
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by dfrost: 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
sigiyaya:
Is she a yoruba woman?

Haba bros. Man has been exhibiting various forms of wickedness since time immemorial. Hitler wasn't from any tribe in Nigeria, Saddam obviously isn't from Nigeria. Sometimes I fear that the worst is still coming...
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by popcykaylah(m): 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
if na oyibo do this one...we go say they are racially abusing us..imagine a fellow black treating her country man like this..why would a foreigner treat us any better
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by Cutehector(m): 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
DuchessLily:
Big boy like this?? undecided shocked angry

its not a matter of big boy ooo.. Thr r cases whr women do worse dan dis.. Thr was a story whr a woman had to pour her husband petrol and set up themselves on fire.. Two of dem died... angry reason, cheating
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by fyneboi79(m): 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
toludadon:
This is the said woman
But bros how did u get this nice pix of her? I tot u would have posted a pix of her under distress while being taken to d police station. I smell a rat
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by HRich(m): 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
No Woman No Cry.
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
She get luck I don't no d guy if not bastard woman
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by Eleniyan15: 10:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
lipsrsealed
you you you
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by solomikky: 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
The guy is in pains no doubt about that,but my own pain now is that, on what conditions did d popoho released that female terrorist?
If I'm a brother to this guy,mehnnnnnn........dry and wet thunder must strike in her compound today! today!!.
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by jerrymej(m): 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
This is heartless! No matter the offense he may have committed...

Too bad.

For christ sake he's human like her.
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by christinie(f): 10:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
lipsrsealed
this is assault occasioning bodily harm. What the neighbours should do is to forget about the Police Division and go report the matter at the SCIID. The police men at the area police know how to 'die' matters. They shld also lodge a complaint to Human Rights agencies. They can also petition the DPO. If they wish they can go to the Legal Aid council or the Min of Justice of their state.
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by MarieSucre(f): 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
I don't think she should be sent to a prison. That will only exercebate whatever hormonal imbalance triggered such an action. Yaba left pls! Thank you!

Cha! He is going to be scarred for life. What did that ancient Greek philosopher say, was it Plato or Euripides that talked about humans having an inner daemon that stopped us from going over the edge.

Where was her inner daemon? Did his screams silence it? This world is sick.
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by hakeem4(m): 10:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
sigiyaya:
Is she a yoruba woman?
can't you read the name
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by Bdemmy(m): 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
You mean you actually sat the woman down to take her pix too?

U be herbalist?
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by unknown87: 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
toludadon:
This is the said woman
Please remember to post her pictures in handcuffs. Thank you
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by ComrdDRS: 10:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
Nawao.. We that were once house boy we can never forget the xperiences in hurry. My madam once attempted pouring boiling water on my head but I outsmarted her and the water pour on her thigh. She suffered it for many months...... No give your pikin for househelp ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by ahamonyeka(m): 10:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
Why the woman eyes be like that shey she smoke sk ni ?
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by jamodeen67(m): 10:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
oloshi >:
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by flyforall: 10:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
We live in cruel world filled with hate
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
With wot i see.... Hot water was poured on him.....smh.... Wicked ness
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by Teophilus96(m): 10:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
Bt dere must surely b an unjustifiable reason 4 dat action.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car / Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) / 18-year-old Boy Arrested For Stabbing 28-year-old ''Runs Girl'' To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.