Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,359 members, 7,881,317 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:30 PM

Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today (66863 Views)

Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic) / Civil Servant Dies In Efcc's Custody After Six Hours (pictured) / What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:33am On Aug 07, 2015
Itz young john the wicked producer.

1 Like

Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by DuchessLily(f): 7:34am On Aug 07, 2015
lozanni:

I wonder!!! Na to give the wicked woman correct karate kick, so that she go use her wicked bum land for ground.
The boy must havd been subjected to severe emotional and physical torture over a period of time; this might have turned him into a weak and subserviance person.
Not everyone who wears normal clothing is normal up there.

Exactly!
Unless they didn't tell us the real/whole story
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by Joeoku78: 7:39am On Aug 07, 2015
And the house boy did not retaliate? He is a stupid man for allowing the madam to go unhurt.
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by gbishman: 7:40am On Aug 07, 2015
You mean a woman or a witch did this. Gosh
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by Kanuebongo: 7:41am On Aug 07, 2015
Kai women [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by Missmossy(f): 7:49am On Aug 07, 2015
This isn't nice one bit.

A Jezebel of a woman. I know this boy didn't retaliate because he is under her serving her as a maid.

What a pity!! May God not allow me send any of my kids to be maids to people. (Amen)

Thank God he is alive, the woman shouldn't go scot free, she should have a taste of her own poison. Wicked witch!!!
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by shindarayo(f): 8:22am On Aug 07, 2015
sigiyaya:
Is she a yoruba woman?
mumu
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by Dragonking: 8:38am On Aug 07, 2015
DuchessLily:

And who asked u to open that ur stinking mouth to my mention?? I don't judge d way u do..... So I wont say such angry
There is nothing wrong in defending oneself. And I doubt if the whole story was told here
You that you are one of the chief judges on this forum. angry
I have booked this ur post...let me see you one day when a man beats the woman in self defense you come out to say things like "a man isn't supposed to hit a woman no matter what or he is a beast etc" . I dey watch u. angry
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by sigiyaya(m): 8:50am On Aug 07, 2015
shindarayo:
mumu
yoruba grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 07, 2015
Life is just wicked.sometime I wonder if they ever open their private to birth a child.
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by ariwa2(f): 9:02am On Aug 07, 2015
Some women are very wicked, she is a disgrace to womanhood. Poor boy
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by kayalla(f): 9:02am On Aug 07, 2015
Number of people that God punish joyfully is increasing.
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by DuchessLily(f): 9:02am On Aug 07, 2015
Dragonking:
You that you are one of the chief judges on this forum. angry
I have booked this ur post...let me see you one day when a man beats the woman in self defense you come out to say things like "a man isn't supposed to hit a woman no matter what or he is a beast etc" . I dey watch u. angry

Mtsweee....Baseless childish talk. this story is a different situation Frm d one u r talking abt

Jealousy!! tongue
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by tombeh(m): 9:03am On Aug 07, 2015
Don't judge pot by the cover. if somebody tells you that a beautiful lady like this could do such thing will you believe? Women Self.... shocked shocked

May God Help Us In Their Hands cry cry
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by IYANGBALI: 9:21am On Aug 07, 2015
lawanson44:

Yes. she is IYANGBALI's elder sister
seun warn dis guy o,I go wound am o
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by Dragonking: 9:21am On Aug 07, 2015
DuchessLily:

Mtsweee....Baseless childish talk. this story is a different situation Frm d one u r talking abt

Jealousy!! tongue
That one na ur own headache.. I know u very well..Duchesshypocrisy... angry grin angry
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by omolewaluv(f): 9:23am On Aug 07, 2015
Wicked soul
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by IYANGBALI: 9:23am On Aug 07, 2015
VickyRotex:

I know this is how to treat your domestic staff aswel.

Your days are numbered! angry
somebody just tolded me dat the winch na your sister grin
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by missKiffy(f): 9:48am On Aug 07, 2015
sigiyaya:
Is she a yoruba woman?
See your head
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by sigiyaya(m): 10:20am On Aug 07, 2015
missKiffy:

See your head
My head? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Hi misskiffy
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by BeauHomme: 10:35am On Aug 07, 2015
If the story is true, then that's really sad.

You maltreat and inflict bodily harm on your maids, then dress up tomorrow and join other women demonstrating against Domestic Violence?

Really sad, if true.

1 Like

Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by VickyRotex(f): 10:40am On Aug 07, 2015
IYANGBALI:
somebody just tolded me dat the winch na your sister grin

Your English is sick and disturbing cheesy angry
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by missKiffy(f): 11:02am On Aug 07, 2015
sigiyaya:
My head? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Hi misskiffy
Lemme tongue you wan chop fish?

1 Like

Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by sigiyaya(m): 11:05am On Aug 07, 2015
missKiffy:

Lemme tongue you wan chop fish?
I will like some, will you bring it to Abuja here?
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by missKiffy(f): 11:23am On Aug 07, 2015
sigiyaya:
I will like some, will you bring it to Abuja here?
I will, do the needful, money for flight
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by joecynice(m): 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
sufferings before blessing.... that is the price the young man has to pay, his blessing is close
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by greggng: 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
I live close to that estate. Is called gowon estate extention or sewage area.aka gemade estate 90 percent of women in that estate ve got there husband abroad. They always arrange young boys to service them. The ones I serviced re very kind I wonder were this devil come from. Anyways am born against now I don't do that again
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by IYANGBALI: 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
VickyRotex:

Your English is sick and disturbing cheesy angry
I spokes better English dan you,I readed English and tooked 1st class in the unifasity
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by olumalcolm(m): 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
I remember wen we were in sch "LASU",a woman poured hot water on 1 of our students cos d studdent greeted her husband. We were cooking beans in my hostel den,immediately I heard,we jst carried d beans to d house and everytin jst rhyme period.
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by VickyRotex(f): 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I spokes better English dan you,I readed English and tooked 1st class in the unifasity

#Faints

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car / Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) / 18-year-old Boy Arrested For Stabbing 28-year-old ''Runs Girl'' To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.