Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,935 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:28 AM

Ogoni Clean-up: Nothing Has Started... - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogoni Clean-up: Nothing Has Started... (8535 Views)

Ogoni Clean-Up Will Take 30 Years To Complete / Buhari Will Be In Rivers Today For Ogoni Clean-Up / Ogoni Clean-up: Buhari A Better Son Of The N / Delta Than Jonathan – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Nothing Has Started... by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
ddippset:
[s]on your next appointment with your doctor, do a brain scan. And see that's exactly how your brain is crossed out[/s].
Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Nothing Has Started... by Mogidi: 7:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
[s]
ddippset:
another lost soul. Barcanista writes 10 lines, you write one. Just donate your brain to him already. He might make more sense that way.
[/s]

You aren't paying attention, thought I advice you do a brain surgery?
Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Nothing Has Started... by staymore: 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
Mogidi:

And if GEJ had kept to his word and embarked on environmental clean-up of the ND, your ilk would be all in arms screaming marginalisation.

And that is exactly what you are doing because some other person has embarked on the clean up.

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Nothing Has Started... by Mogidi: 7:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
staymore:

And that is exactly what you are doing because some other person has embarked on the clean up.

Its in his interest to clean-up the ND, the goose that lay the golden egg needs to be pampered.
Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Nothing Has Started... by MabraO: 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
barcanista:
U are right man. Though twitter restricts one from writing articles. But it's time to get on the twitter ship

D day u try all these u do here on twitter na dat day ur career go end.

3 Likes

Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Nothing Has Started... by aresa: 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2015
[s]
Mogidi:

Stop talking from ya a.s.s
[/s]

Ignorant and unintelligent troll. It's not by force to post on the internet if you have nothing better to talk about.

Get lost..

2 Likes

Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Nothing Has Started... by Mogidi: 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
MabraO:

D day u try all these u do here on twitter na dat day ur career go end.

I hope you're not on twitter yourself.
The ignorance you exhibit here should remain here, don't export it to Twitter.
Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Nothing Has Started... by staymore: 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
ddippset:
don't mind them wailers. They are just to scared to admit finally that gej is the real betrayer of the niger delta not amaechi.

GEJ really disappointed his people if you look at it critically.

Check out the east-west road where his mother inlaw(RIP) was killed in a motor accident because of bad road. Another 18 heavy weight women from Bayelsa on a courtesy visit to his wife PEJ also died on that same road and all he did was NOTHING.

Enough of all this sentiments.

GEJ was the real enemy of the Niger Delta.

3 Likes

Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Nothing Has Started... by aresa: 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
staymore:

They are too clueless and unintelligent to read and comprehend the senseless and absurd nonsense they type and post...

3 Likes

Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Nothing Has Started... by philips70(m): 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
WisdomCanada:
Barca why not get active on twitter where politics reigns?

Twitter is filled with political lions and juggernauts. He's very humble in his timeline there. Nairaland parades the highest number of deaf and dumbs, so he can be a king here.

5 Likes

Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Nothing Has Started... by MabraO: 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
Mogidi:

I hope you're not on twitter yourself.
The ignorance you exhibit here should remain here, don't export it to Twitter.

Get lost who know u

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Nothing Has Started... by Mogidi: 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
staymore:

GEJ really disappointed his people if you look at it critically.

Check out the east-west road where his mother inlaw(RIP) was killed in a motor accident because of bad road. Another 18 heavy weight women from Bayelsa on a courtesy visit to his wife PEJ also died on that same road and all he did was NOTHING.

Enough of all this sentiments.

GEJ was the real enemy of the Niger Delta.

Can you state what Buhari did for his people in 1985 and while at it please tell us how Obasanjo turned Otta to Dubai.
Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Nothing Has Started... by staymore: 7:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
Mogidi:

Its in his interest to clean-up the ND, the goose that lay the golden egg needs to be pampered.

Contrary to that, the goose that laid the golden egg was killed.

It's a pity!
Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Nothing Has Started... by Mogidi: 7:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
philips70:

Twitter is filled with political lions and juggernauts. He's very humble in his timeline there. [size=15pt]Nairaland parades the highest number of deaf and dumbs, so he can be a king here.[/size]

Probably ya own reasons, confession time abi?
Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Nothing Has Started... by philips70(m): 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
barcanista:
U are right man. Though twitter restricts one from writing articles. But it's time to get on the twitter ship

Barca, delete this comment now.
Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Nothing Has Started... by philips70(m): 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
Mogidi:

Probably ya own reasons, confession time abi?

The day you go get sense I go beg the Mavins to dedicate one music track to you.

2 Likes

Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Nothing Has Started... by staymore: 7:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
Mogidi:

Can you state what Buhari did for his people in 1985 and while at it please tell us how Obasanjo turned Otta to Dubai.

Lots of things my brother
I won't state them here but you know after the northerners might have collected majorly, before South can fight on the remaining. From oil blocks, appointments, military etc

So, what GEJ had a golden opportunity.
Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Nothing Has Started... by Mogidi: 7:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
philips70:

The day you go get sense I go beg the Mavins to dedicate one music track to you.

Fela already dedicated a track to you, check it "Ye ye de smell".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Nothing Has Started... by staymore: 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
aresa:

They are too clueless and unintelligent to read and comprehend the senseless and absurd nonsense they type and post...

Yes my brother

Some people are so very insensitive to crucial things that affect them directly.

All because of sentiments

That is why Nigeria is so backward.

2 Likes

Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Nothing Has Started... by Mogidi: 7:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
staymore:

Lots of things my brother
I won't state them here but you know after the northerners might have collected majorly, before South can fight on the remaining. From oil blocks, appointments, military etc

So, what GEJ had a golden opportunity.
You seem not to understand the principles of governance, because you're President don't mean you spend all monies on your people, that's not how it works. Go to Obasanjo's town and see if it was turned to Dubai considering he had 8yrs to do it.
Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Nothing Has Started... by philips70(m): 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
Mogidi:

Go collect your stipends and come declare beer here. Them just pay una. At least you will tone down your bitter and useless rants till that money finishes.

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Nothing Has Started... by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
ddippset:
another lost soul. Barcanista writes 10 lines, you write one. Just donate your brain to him already. He might make more sense that way.
You need to grow up!

#A brotherly advice
Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Nothing Has Started... by staymore: 7:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
Mogidi:

You seem not to understand the principles of governance, because you're President don't mean you spend all monies on your people, that's not how it works. Go to Obasanjo's town and see if it was turned to Dubai considering he had 8yrs to do it.

Are failures your role model?

Why not be like others who recorded successes.

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Nothing Has Started... by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
philips70:

Go collect your stipends and come declare beer here. Them just pay una. At least you will tone down your bitter and useless rants till that money finishes.
Why una (APCy too like fight? You guys can't be civil for once.
Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Nothing Has Started... by ddippset(m): 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]

You aren't paying attention, thought I advice you do a brain surgery?
a surgery might suffice for me. But you? I thought I advised you to stick your head between your legs? I'd fit better right there.

3 Likes

Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Nothing Has Started... by PassingShot(m): 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
MabraO:
Barcanista re y like this or u just naturally foolish?
FG just approved the clean up 2 days ago nd u want work to ve started d next day, wen in ur in ur English it's gonna take 30days to contact BoT hyrep nd set up committee

It's clear u just hopelessly hopeless
Wot kinda human being is all out to critize nd critize. It's like u cursed or something
Gbam.

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Nothing Has Started... by Mogidi: 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
staymore:

Are failures your role model?

Why not be like others who recorded successes.

I don't know what you mean by the above, I've asked you to detail what Buhari or Obasanjo did for their people when they were in power. You're yet to provide said details, yet you castigate GEJ for not turning the Niger Delta to El-Dorado, you're not pragmatic neither are you realistic.
Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Nothing Has Started... by Mogidi: 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
[s]
ddippset:
a surgery might suffice for me. But you? I thought I advised you to stick your head between your legs? I'd fit better right there.
[/s]

You made no freakinggggg sense, am done with you.
Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Nothing Has Started... by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
Mogidi:

Mogisi and him mouth. Well, Philips70 is a fan of Fela grin
Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Nothing Has Started... by GenBloodykiIler: 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Ignorant and unintelligent troll. It's not by force to post on the internet if you have nothing better to talk about.

Get lost..

no your harlot mother need to get lost

ode

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Nothing Has Started... by GenBloodykiIler: 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
PassingShot:

Gbam.

ezi ofia

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Nothing Has Started... by PassingShot(m): 7:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
[s]
barcanista:
I shook my head when I saw the press release of the APC calling PMb as the real Niger-Deltan for doing NOTHING
[/s]
Cutehector:
I just applied for d nddc oil spill training program barcanista... They hav called for youths to apply... So everytn is goin to happen.. Soon u will see names of successful candidates who r shortlisted in d national newspapers... Wen Goodluck jonathan was in Government, non of these happend.. Immediately Buhari entered, everythn is moving....

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Another Fully Armed Biafran Soldier Spotted This Afternoon (photo) / AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down / Osinbajo, Falana Okay Journalists’ Coverage Of Virtual Court Hearings

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.