Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,880 members, 7,889,929 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:12 AM

The True Life Story Of Popular Comedian SEYILAW - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The True Life Story Of Popular Comedian SEYILAW (569 Views)

Comedian Seyilaw Unites With Wife & Daughter Temiloluwa Chidera In The US. / SeyiLaw Is Giving Out Dollars For His Birthday / Seyilaw Shares A Throwback Photo With His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The True Life Story Of Popular Comedian SEYILAW by jbankzE(f): 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
Popular comedian seyilaw shows his respect when doing an interview with JBB about his upcoming show in Eko hotel today in Lagos. he talked about how he got this far and who introduced him into entertainment.

In August, 2005, my cousin introduced me to a path, I have never walked before despite, telling my first supposed joke when I was about 4 years old. I didn't know were I was headed, but I knew I wasn't going to fail because I have always walked my paths with God.

God's evidence showed in December when I met Jedi who changed my name from Se E Easy? to SEYILAW.

In August, 2008,.........
www.jenniferbankz.com
Re: The True Life Story Of Popular Comedian SEYILAW by jamesharryson(m): 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
Thank God for ur life bro
Re: The True Life Story Of Popular Comedian SEYILAW by crunchyg: 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
Thank God

(1) (Reply)

Iyanya, Selebobo, Falz, Orezi, Others Storm Industry Nite To Celebrate Tekno / Photos: Lauryn Hill At Lagos Island To Shoot Music Video / 16yearold Blogger Threatens To Kill Freshl Of DRB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.