Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,557 members, 7,921,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 06:15 PM

Jesus Loves You. Matt 11 Vs 28 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Loves You. Matt 11 Vs 28 (472 Views)

Christians: Please What Happened To Mark 11 Vs 26 In RSV / Hell Exists Because God Loves You / ...the Kingdom Of Heaven Suffereth Violence... (matt 11:12) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Loves You. Matt 11 Vs 28 by oluwatunde1984(m): 10:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
The work God has given to me is to POPULATE the kingdom of God and DEPOPULATE the kingdom of darkness

Its only God that can give u rest, joy and peace.

No man can help you all help come from above so stop seeking help from man Luke 3 vs 27 Matt. 6 vs 33 seek ye first the kingdom of God Also read John 3 vs 3 and 1 cor 6 vs 9

Please you that are reading this is a grace to be utilize our christ savior is coming soon to take those who love Him.

Jesus loves u

I beg you to repent today and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior Thanks for your time and God bless you in Jesus name

For prayer, advise, counseling and guidance you can chat with evangelist Oluwatunde on 08060304893

I pray for you today that the grace you need to live an Holy life God will grant in Jesus name Amen

(1) (Reply)

Two Thread On NL That Scoffers And Fools Steer Clear Of / Why The Scarcity Of Holiness In Churches? / Pastr Adeboye's Strong Advice To Drug addicts on How To Be Best Fixed & get high

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.