Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,494 members, 7,904,872 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 08:48 PM

You Are Single: Are You Lonely? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are Single: Are You Lonely? (17148 Views)

Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. / Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** / Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by loveth(f): 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2005
but no loneliness that can not be cured by parents.
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by kenflavor(m): 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2005
mariachi:

If indeed we are to face the fact and stop the "being hard thing", you find out that when you are single you get lonely most times. There are some kinds of loneliness that casual friends cannot heal. cool

God will bless you mariachi. I wonder why some of us on this Forum like pretending. My broda, at times I feel very lonely and it reminds me of the good old days. I pray and hope such loneliness will never come again after I must have found my Miss Right
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by loveth(f): 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2005
Wow.
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by mariachi(m): 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2005
Loveth I am sure you are not all that certain about that...infact I know you do not agree with yourself on that.
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by geniusmuyi(m): 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2005
May be this is my first post in this forum after my registration some months ago .I am single because i want to have sometime for my career as a writer of song and movie scripts,an actor and a singer. I am fufiled and happy doing what i love most .I think for now ladies can give me a break even though their company is always enjoyable. I am not lonely.
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by Z4M4eva(f): 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2005
@ Geniusmuyi, right smiley
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by loveth(f): 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2005
@Z4M4eva huh.
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by Z4M4eva(f): 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2005
@ Loveth, huh wat
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by loveth(f): 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2005
@Z4M4
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by loveth(f): 11:23am On Dec 05, 2005
kiss
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by whiteshark(m): 1:06am On Dec 06, 2005
single ladies make una clap 4 una sef... Una try

Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by omomummy(m): 2:50am On Dec 08, 2005
ya i feel lonely when single cos even in d real sense man cant do without a supporter
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:24am On Dec 08, 2005
Omodaddy cheesy
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by loveth(f): 11:36am On Dec 08, 2005
WHATZ UP GUYS.
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by sweetme(f): 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2005
yes am single and am lonely...because there is a kind of companionship dat ordinary friends cant give u. this might not apply to everybody
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by lekan2311(m): 6:08am On Dec 12, 2005
[color=#006600][/color]
Absolutely Lonely..... cry
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by mariachi(m): 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2005
grin
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by nike4luv(f): 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2005
i still dont get why they lonely though..is it because u dont have anyone to talk to?..if yes that ridiculous cos u can talk to many people
i still get this reply "am lonely, am lonely" are u kidding me
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by ProfBills(m): 2:09pm On Dec 14, 2005
Loneliness in singlehood, all depends on what the individual wants a friend for.It could also have a bearing on how the former friend, or date, if you don't mind, treated him or her..I'm only saying that if you are looking for a friend or date for companionship, or if you had one that was a real companion to you, there is no doubt that you will be secluded to loneliness, when the companion is no longer there. But if you are looking for friends for sex partner, the loneliness is out of question here because there are so many coquettes out there waiting for you to go along with. In a nutshell, lonliness counts, if it has to do with companionship

1 Like

Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by lioness(f): 2:18pm On Dec 14, 2005
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by ocho(f): 7:47pm On Dec 14, 2005
@ lioness. girl, i get your point (I think) grin grin
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by teeluv05(m): 11:34am On Dec 15, 2005
BEING LONELY MEAN DIFFERENT THING TO INDIVIDUAL DEPENDING ON THE ANGLE EACH AND EVERY ONE VIEW IT.AND I AGREED WIT MANY THAT SAID YOU'LL FEEL LONELY IF U'VE BEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP AND THE RELATIONSHIP FAILED TO WORK OUT.I STRONGLY BELIEVE IN THAT COS AM A VICTIM OF LONELINESS UP TO THIS MOMENT.IT'S NOT EASY TO WAKE UP ONE DAY AND SEE THAT DAT GUY/GAL YOU USE TO RELATE WITH,SHARE YOUR MOODS WITH IS NO LONGER THERE TO SHARE ALL THESE THINGS WITH.IT STILL DEPEND ON HOW YOU DEPEND THE RELATIONSHIP IS BETWEEN THE PEOPLE IN QUE.

SO I BELIEVE ONE CAN BE LONELY AND THE ONLY THING DAT MAY NOT LET U FEEL LONELY IS WHEN THERE IS NO RIGIDITY IN THE RELATIONSHIP.AM STILL MISSING MY EX-G/F AND SHE LIKEWISE IS STILL MISSING ME.WE GOT SEPARATED DUE TO RELIGION'S DIFF.SHE DO COMPLAIN ABOUT BEEN LONELY,WHILE I KNOW AM FEELING LONELY TOO.SO IT'S POSSIBLE FOR ONE TO FEEL LONELY.
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by goldenoc(f): 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2005
l think the question is You are single are you lonely? not whether u ar in a relationship or not in my own view of understanding. Now to answer the question. l'm single but l'm not lonely.

Do you believe that there are married people who are lonely?
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by Nobody: 4:47am On Dec 17, 2005
I am single but i aint lonely
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by Z4M4eva(f): 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2005
Aww smiley
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 17, 2005
rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes kiss kiss kiss
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by lioness(f): 11:28am On Dec 19, 2005
tongue
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by vinna(f): 1:24pm On Dec 19, 2005
Yes i'm single and Yes, Yes, Yes i'm soooooooooooooo LONELY sad

someone plzzzzzzz, help me!
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by Z4M4eva(f): 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2005
vinna:

Yes i'm single and Yes, Yes, Yes i'm soooooooooooooo LONELY sad

someone plzzzzzzz, help me!

What do you need help on, love? smiley
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by vinna(f): 1:39pm On Dec 19, 2005
I need advice on how to come out of this feeling of loneliness.
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by Z4M4eva(f): 1:41pm On Dec 19, 2005
vinna:

I need advice on how to come out of this feeling of loneliness.

Oh right, uhmm, who can help undecided "Not very good at this kind of thing you see" cry
Re: You Are Single: Are You Lonely? by ocho(f): 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2005
@vinna: so do you want us to hook you up with someone or pray for you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] / I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) / Old Man Shows Off Amazing Dance Steps With Old Woman At An Event (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.