Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,849 members, 7,938,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:15 AM

What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) (43377 Views)

See What A Driver Did To Is Employer / See What MMM Did To Nigeria Photo / PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by crisycent: 1:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
Boys are angry!!!! This is disheartening anyway. Be strong Shirley, you will overcome. Yes I know her don't ask me how.
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by hob(m): 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
haba , these thieves are really hungry oooooooooooo. they carted away evrytin...........chai

God ll build another one for u
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by 3coins(m): 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
wisdomiskey:

lolz small pikin go nd read yuh bookz!
see yuh moniker sef ordinary 3kobo yuh no get for pocket lipsrsealed
shioor!
ok. . Have a nice day smiley
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by pocohantas(f): 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
So sorry about that. She would definitely bounce back.
Business owners especially boutiques, should learn to insure and provide good security for their shops. Iron rods in all the walls and ceiling for a start.

1 Like

Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by bigerboy200: 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
wisdomiskey:
buh d question remainzz:

hw did diz yung gal get money
2 open such a store?
cheesy

peeeple would acquire tinz thru devious
means buh cry God wen shiiit hitz d fan. cool
U are just inhuman..why conclude dat she acquires things thru devious means?? Even if sef,Who made u a judge?? I don't pity like u wen u get to suffer.. nonsense

1 Like

Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by bummyla(m): 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
Our God Pass Them! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by sukkot: 1:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
OSANOBUAAAAAAA shocked
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by Freemanalee(m): 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
the catrepiller and the cankerworm thought they have won..but you are the winner here...with this attitude, my dear you are gonna bounce back BIG time..you will see
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by tonididdy(m): 1:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
Chisos...they swept the place clean

This was a bizness assasignation
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by sexymoma(f): 2:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
Akfakorede:

u be ikale?? ikalian??
Itumo
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by Akfakorede(m): 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
sexymoma:
Itumo
when u mention ayilala??
that's what prompt me to ask...
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by salaboiz(m): 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
Awon mofo's
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by friends4ever(m): 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
BoboYekini:
But her grammar is terrible undecided

Are you one of them...so you attacked her due to her poor grammar huh? Guilty conscience.
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by sexymoma(f): 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
Akfakorede:

when u mention ayilala??
that's what prompt me to ask...
Ok ooo
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by Mcponpin(m): 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
God know how many men paid for this... #JustSaying
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by tonididdy(m): 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
crisycent:
Boys are angry!!!! This is disheartening anyway. Be strong Shirley, you will overcome. Yes I know her don't ask me how.
tha suspect
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by fpeter(f): 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
wunmi590:
Tell me the reason why they shouldn't be burnt alive?

Sorry sister for the loose, God would do something wonder than the stolen goods IJN (Amen)

LOSS

1 Like

Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by crisycent: 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
tonididdy:
tha suspect

Imbecîle.
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by Hawlahscho(m): 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
Themaingate:

YOU BLIND?

JUST ASKING TOO

Some people answering question with question since 200BC

Anyway, I'm not blind. It's just that she took pics all around d place (shop/studio)
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
mentorandfriend:
May the perperators of this act not escape the judgement of Heaven.

May their path be dark and slippery.

May they be drunk in their own blood, and be filled with their own flesh.

May every door shut against them.

It is done. Amen!
Just give thanks.
and how will this bring back the stolen items? undecided
mentorandfriend:
May the perperators of this act not escape the judgement of Heaven.

May their path be dark and slippery.

May they be drunk in their own blood, and be filled with their own flesh.

May every door shut against them.

It is done. Amen!
Just give thanks.
and how will this bring back the stolen items?
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by mentorandfriend(m): 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
markmira:

and how will this bring back the stolen items? undecided
and how will this bring back the stolen items?
The items are gone, no vex wink
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by fpeter(f): 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
sexymoma:
May Ayilala punish dem
May sango strike dem to death
May Ogun bath with their blood

Dem nor dey call Jesus for this kin matter....
This kind pple na instant death fit dem....

AYILALA...choi!! I won't forget in a hurry as a teenager, my neighbour had given me some cash to keep for her
As a playful kid then, I just left the money outside and never bothered to keep it safe...fast forward several days
later, she came asking for her brown envelope..i was so sure i kept the cash very well, mehn!!! i find the envelope taya cry
And you know, when your parents are strict and they've warned you severally not to even play outside much more collecting
money to keep for someone, i was too scared to ask my folks if they had seen the money,i ransacked everywhere...still no luck
finally she threatened to report to my folks or take me to AYILALA shrine..i opted for the latter o, cos facing my parents with that
kind gist na serious wahala..we got to the shrine AYILALA say make i drink one liquid so as to confess,after all the chanting the priest
said the money was stolen by a tall black man...finally after much ado, the money was not stolen but my vigilant mother saw it and kept it
waiting for any of her kids to come and ask for it so the person could confess where they got the money from, need i say that the flogging
I got from home that day was one of a kind. I was flogged for going to the shrine and not telling my parents that i had misplaced someone's cash.

1 Like

Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by danielmichael(m): 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
Lols

Ijaw youths
Mabasi

Dem tight
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by wunmi590(m): 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
fpeter:

LOSS

Thanks jawe for your correction, was typing fast to be able to make fronpage. grin

1 Like

Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by lanre2009: 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
RickRichards:
She'll be back bigger, better, and stronger.
Amen
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by kennykg(m): 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
This is pure wickedness of the highest level. ... . Dey even swept the floor
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by Dubemkelly(m): 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
Did she insure thee shop? This one of the reasons why insurance is good. Nigerians should learn and take up the insurance attitude... It pays off in times like this. Hope a better thing opens up for her, most times success comes with challenges but your ability to sort them out makes you successful.
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by whoisuche: 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
Dannyabu:
For a young girl who just graduated last year and had to raise money from family members, plus savings to open this shop in February this year at Sapele, Delta state, it is very painful to see what the wicked and callous robbers did to her "little beginning" as only her shop was robbed.

I pray that the thieves nor go see dis December if dem nor confess.
God must expose them before the beginning of the 'ember months. Amin

God shall always see you true. You will bounce back thousand folds in Jesus Mighty Name Amen. Make sure you pay your Tithe.
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by Mintek: 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
jennyswt:
My God! This is sheer wickedness. Its this type of disaster that makes people to commit suicide.

Just trust in God and work harder too my dear cos I believe that wat can't kill you will only make you stronger. And pls relocate from that area ASAP. It is well dear

And for the petty thief/thieves, by the power vested in me by the Almighty God, I declare no PEACE for you until you confess to your crime and seek forgiveness. No PEACE FOR THE WICKED

Amen!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today / N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? / This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.