Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,698 members, 7,969,045 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 05:57 PM

What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) (43397 Views)

See What A Driver Did To Is Employer / See What MMM Did To Nigeria Photo / PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by otiigba1(m): 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
In in other words you haven't learn any lessons undecided from the last Robbery
You are still showing off your shop full of goods on social media, seems you are inviting More Robbers to your shop the second time...SMH. some people with low IQ
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by sigiyaya(m): 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
BoboYekini:
But her grammar is terrible undecided
Did you see what i saw? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
Dannyabu:
For a young girl who just graduated last year and had to raise money from family members, plus savings to open this shop in February this year at Sapele, Delta state, it is very painful to see what the wicked and callous robbers did to her "little beginning" as only her shop was robbed.

I pray that the thieves nor go see dis December if dem nor confess.
God must expose them before the beginning of the 'ember months. Amin

Provisions stores and electronics dealers shop attract thieves more than anything else. It must be located in a well fortified cage or burglary proof at least.

God save her..
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by sexymoma(f): 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
fpeter:

AYILALA...choi!! I won't forget in a hurry as a teenager, my neighbour had given me some cash to keep for her
As a playful kid then, I just left the money outside and never bothered to keep it safe...fast forward several days
later, she came asking for her brown envelope..i was so sure i kept the cash very well, mehn!!! i find the envelope taya cry
And you know, when your parents are strict and they've warned you severally not to even play outside much more collecting
money to keep for someone, i was too scared to ask my folks if they had seen the money,i ransacked everywhere...still no luck
finally she threatened to report to my folks or take me to AYILALA shrine..i opted for the latter o, cos facing my parents with that
kind gist na serious wahala..we got to the shrine AYILALA say make i drink one liquid so as to confess,after all the chanting the priest
said the money was stolen by a tall black man...finally after much ado, the money was not stolen but my vigilant mother saw it and kept it
waiting for any of her kids to come and ask for it so the person could confess where they got the money from, need i say that the flogging
I got from home that day was one of a kind. I was flogged for going to the shrine and not telling my parents that i had misplaced someone's cash.
Lolz grin
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by wethebest(m): 3:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
firstEVA:
Maybe the guy you ate his money or the one you broke his heart did this to you, whatever the case, everything you have lost shall be recovered, amen.
exactly my tot. all dis oloshos scamming men no go get peace.
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by nwadiuko1(m): 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
God help person wey go try am for my shop.......u go dy dia till I come

Take heart my dear......u l come back bigger
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by stonecoldcafe: 3:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
I laughed @1st then I sobered up pretty quickly...
@op pele
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by CertifiedSamuel: 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
ammyluv2002:
My dear, no be by grammar grin

For someone who is a graduate, the other guy is correct. No punctuation mark in the right places.

I understand how it feels like to work your ass out in getting funds to start a business and just when you are beginning to reap the returns, enemies decides to show face.

I pray she bounces back n better as soon as possible. Amen!
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
Hawlahscho:
Wait o.... Is that her shop or her studio

How did she know that it was robbers, how did a corper get funds to build such a posh shop, na she sabi who collect those things, husband snatcher.
Easy come easy go, the source of wealth is questionable. angry

Just asking though.
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by matrixme(m): 4:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
Eehyah, that is most unfortunate. My sincere commiseration goes to her at this moment. Doing business in Nigeria comes with a lot of risks. Sorry she had to experience it first hand. I pray she bounces back soon enough.
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by onosprince(m): 4:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
Even boxers dem no leave for her... the worst part the thiefs go wear am pass her compound.
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by Ifebazz(m): 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
Dannyabu:
For a young girl who just graduated last year and had to raise money from family members, plus savings to open this shop in February this year at Sapele, Delta state, it is very painful to see what the wicked and callous robbers did to her "little beginning" as only her shop was robbed.

I pray that the thieves nor go see dis December if dem nor confess.
God must expose them before the beginning of the 'ember months. Amin
Armed robbers broke into your shop at night and 'robbed the boutique'? I thought 'burglary' was the right term. Anyway sorry ooh. They won't 'rob' your shop at night when you are not around again ooooh. Ise.
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
OP change ya title abeg, it should read:
ROBBERS CLEANS & SANITISE A NAIRALANDERS' SISTER'S SHOP!
grin
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by eightsin(m): 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
This is what they call CLEARANCE.

You shall bounce back, bigger and better this time around.
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by kenoz(m): 5:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
Chai ! Those guys are wicked o. They did not even leave any of the ware.
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by Pamelayoung: 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
Put protector on all windows and even ceiling.
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by Coldfaya(m): 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
Pure wickedness! Tell me why this girl will oppose the lynching and burning of theives when caught.
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by Spidermon: 7:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
Mehn....they even stripped all the mannequins bare. Guys dey vex oooo
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by Thebrightest(m): 8:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
sonnie10:

Close your dirty mouth, Slowpoke. Do you even know how she must have started? Maybe from a small kiosk, container or the trunk of a car as mobile store. What is too big about that store that a girl who worked and saved could not afford to open. I don't know what part of the planet you come from because you do not know that business financing could come from loan, contribution, friends, family, inheritance, cooperative association, esusu etc. Get your lazy ass off the couch and go start something. Pissed!
In as much as i am an Atheist, i just have to say GOD BLESS YOU for the reply.
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by Toktee(m): 8:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
mayorkyzo:
This is personal..this act has being done by someone she knows..she should investigate well...
She hurt someone,armrobbers don't operate this way at all,plus maybe she deceived someone collect money without honouring the agreement,make she talk true abeg.
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by stpat1(m): 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
Hawlahscho:
Wait o.... Is that her shop or her studio

Just asking though.

Is it too sophisticated for you to comprehend?
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by astute07(f): 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
Just like Union bank *logo*

quote author=RickRichards post=36845147]She'll be back bigger, better, and stronger.[/quote]
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by Jennifer89(f): 10:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
come to warri and see how arm robbers are operating.
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by arimahoseloka(m): 5:42am On Aug 13, 2015
Why are human beings so wicked? God is surely about to take you to greater heights
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by DONFASZY(m): 6:13am On Aug 13, 2015
2bad n hatless
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by Fourwinds: 7:57am On Aug 13, 2015
I have always said it dat some useless people will die a miserable death. how can someone sweat so hard to put things together., one stu..pid idi..ot lazy a..ss will come and take everything
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by Raskymono20(m): 8:01am On Aug 13, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by Hawlahscho(m): 4:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
stpat1:

Is it too sophisticated for you to comprehend?
No, I'm just trying to be sure.
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by mickey45: 12:33am On Aug 19, 2015
fpeter:

LOSS
Are you sure you aren't "Gbagaundoctor"? I'd let some things pass... Good though! Before d foreigners tagg us all illiterates.
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by mickey45: 12:34am On Aug 19, 2015
fpeter:

LOSS
Are you sure you aren't "Gbagaundoctor"? I'd let some things pass... Good though! Before d foreigners tag us all illiterates.
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by fpeter(f): 10:37am On Aug 19, 2015
mickey45:

Are you sure you aren't "Gbagaundoctor"?
I'd let some things pass...
Good though! Before d foreigners tag us all illiterates.

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons For 100% Hike In Pure Water Price. / 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today / Recommend A Side Hustle For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.