Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,438 members, 7,937,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl (58792 Views)

“He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by IamLEGEND1: 11:04am On Aug 12, 2015
illiad1:
Badt Guy Lwkm
grin
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by christinie(f): 11:05am On Aug 12, 2015
rudestmcblaze:

I dae tell u
na these kain comment una dey like. If to say na men dey carry belle eh, plenty gists for don dey.
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by RobinHez(m): 11:05am On Aug 12, 2015
Koolking:

[s]No doubt, the spirit of God is in you. It's only HIS spirit in us that saves us from committing sin. Man in his default has no self control over sin. I need that same grace in me.

It's near impossible escaping women sexual advances, especially from a girl who has it all. Men were wired naturally to desire sensual pleasure from the opposite sex, but control is of the spirit in men.[/s]

Bros if na play, stop am abeg! angry

she was about dipping it in when I
stopped her.

God's spirit will allow u do warmup before the real match??

Abi u didn't see the reason why he didn't do it?

She asked why and I told her I don't
have condom

I see people telling him "God save u", "go give thanksgiving"

This guy would have bleeped the hell out of her if he had a fucking condom!
God was never involved! Stop the Hypocrisy!!

2 Likes

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by chisabones: 11:06am On Aug 12, 2015
alfakoro1:
And him for become Iya Alamala Inlaw. Na free amala be Dat ND na Godwin.

grin grin grin grin grin Bad Ass!!! i just dey always read comment on NL but this one really cracked me up cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Kayydon007: 11:06am On Aug 12, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
This young lady was a sales girl at a certain amala spot close to the house were I lived. She washes her plates at the back of my window and even borrow my soap sometimes, that was how we became friends. One morning at about 6am, she knocked at my window and asked me to open the back door for her which I did and she came in.

While we were inside my room, we talked for a while and she suddenly started romancing me and I decided to play along, but I was surprise she dipped her hand into my boxers and brought out my Dick, she was about dipping it in when I stopped her. She asked why and I told her I don't have condom she replied and so, I told her I don't want her to get pregnant, she said even if she get pregnant, are there not hospital everywhere, she left angrily and never came back.

A week later, I noticed a small crowd in the area, behold when I got close, I saw her mother dragging and beating her to show her who impregnated her. That was how God saved me. I want to use this medium to advice men to be very careful when it comes to dealing with women especially young girls. Thanks.

God did not save you. You don't even have class a cheap small dirty girl started romancing you and you give in so what's the moral lesson here?

1 Like

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by ambafrank: 11:06am On Aug 12, 2015
My brother, aside you getting her pregnant what of infection. we should be careful wey girls dey carry now re day no b small thing.

1 Like

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by eniwaye2: 11:06am On Aug 12, 2015
story for d gods
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by enomakos(m): 11:07am On Aug 12, 2015
christinie:
not only in Nigeria.
only in nigeria
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by wiseoneking: 11:08am On Aug 12, 2015
chowlade:
are u gay? do u have dickk? is d gal very ugly with leprosy on her skin? dont tell me this cuz addonbilivit cheesy
Ignorant one let loose again with his ignorant "Likes". Be careful how to expose your careless or fun contributions. There are more ignorant hawks in this forum that would toll your lines of foolish contributions. Can you see they are liking your foolishness
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by ariwa2(f): 11:09am On Aug 12, 2015
That is why, it is good for a man to be principled. Na God save you.
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by daclint(m): 11:11am On Aug 12, 2015
This story is an eye opener, make I see my landlord daughter for my house again cry
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by damilareoye: 11:20am On Aug 12, 2015
thank God for your life ooooo....

can't imagine how the scenario will be.
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Waspy(m): 11:21am On Aug 12, 2015
shocked shocked shocked Haaaaaa.....Daughters of Jezebel Eve
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by alfakoro1(m): 11:21am On Aug 12, 2015
chisabones:

grin grin grin grin grin Bad Ass!!! i just dey always read comment on NL but this one really cracked me up cheesy cheesy cheesy
. Yea tnks. Dats d spirit. Enjy.
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Koolking(m): 11:22am On Aug 12, 2015
RobinHez:

Bros if na play, stop am abeg! angry

God's spirit will allow u do warmup before the real match??

Abi u didn't see the reason why he didn't do it?

I see people telling him "God save u", "go give thanksgiving"

This guy would have bleeped the hell out of her if he had a fucking condom!
God was never involved! Stop the Hypocrisy!!

Criticizing what you don't understand is the lowest level of intelligence. Anyway, your ignorance is excusable sir. But you still need help.

Goodbye
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by yurmieP(m): 11:24am On Aug 12, 2015
grin...had a similar nd experience...xo greatful I waz adamant nt 2 repeat such upon several persuasn...few months later kasala burst
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by fireforfire: 11:27am On Aug 12, 2015
Op na wa to u sef.
na so ur taste for women low reach,
"sales geh for amala joint,plate washer"
haba

1 Like

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by RobinHez(m): 11:29am On Aug 12, 2015
Koolking:

Criticizing what you don't understand is the lowest level of intelligence. Anyway, your ignorance is excusable sir. But you still need help.

Goodbye

Wtf?

What is not understandable there?
I pointed out a flaw in ur writeup...and u say I'm ignorant?
Incase u missed it, re-read the post again!, then re-read what u wrote, then re-read my reply!! But make sure u do it slowly so u can understand better.

I'm not critisizing him for not sleeping with the girl, infact I rejoiced with him, but seeing u attribute it to the 'Spirit of God' in him, was what caught my attention!

Joseph did not romance uncle P's wife b4 running away, he said NO from the outset! -now dats what God's spirit can do!

1 Like

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 12, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
This young lady was a sales girl at a certain amala spot close to the house were I lived. She washes her plates at the back of my window and even borrow my soap sometimes, that was how we became friends. One morning at about 6am, she knocked at my window and asked me to open the back door for her which I did and she came in.

While we were inside my room, we talked for a while and she suddenly started romancing me and I decided to play along, but I was surprise she dipped her hand into my boxers and brought out my Dick, she was about dipping it in when I stopped her. She asked why and I told her I don't have condom she replied and so, I told her I don't want her to get pregnant, she said even if she get pregnant, are there not hospital everywhere, she left angrily and never came back.

A week later, I noticed a small crowd in the area, behold when I got close, I saw her mother dragging and beating her to show her who impregnated her. That was how God saved me. I want to use this medium to advice men to be very careful when it comes to dealing with women especially young girls. Thanks.

TRUTH! SHE WANTED TO RAPE YOU AND PUT THE PREGNANT ON YOU!

BE CAREFUL!!

FEMALE RAPIST IS EVERYWHERE NOW.
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 12, 2015
grin
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by handsomeyitayo(m): 11:30am On Aug 12, 2015
chowlade:

yes i know you. u wanted to leak it to the press that I'm a lesbian cry
am sorry .just joking .why did u take it personal? u culd hav knw dat am joking..just forget everythng owk.all is well
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by handsomeyitayo(m): 11:30am On Aug 12, 2015
chowlade:

yes i know you. u wanted to leak it to the press that I'm a lesbian cry
am sorry .just joking .why did u take it personal? u culd hav knw dat am joking..just forget everythng owk.all is well ..inbox me
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by MegMich(m): 11:31am On Aug 12, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:

Dumb story!
Your story says 'a week later' you saw the mother beating the 'apparently' desperate girl up!!! 'If' ever something happened between the two of you (which I sincerely don't encourage among young lads) you could've proven her wrong cos pregnancy tests can't be positive one week after 'mating'.

Scrap the story!
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by TENHEU22(m): 11:33am On Aug 12, 2015
Thank your stars she was already pregnant, she just came to rubber stamp you as the father of her baby, and probably her husband.
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by chigoizie7(m): 11:34am On Aug 12, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:

I also know of a young girl of 11-14 yrs, and a guy of 25-30 yrs.

Dis guy lives opposite the girls house, her grand parent house, d girls mother does not live with them.

Dis very guy is a close friend to od girls uncle,dey rap well, so it gave d little girl d opportunity to visit the guys room, sometimes, with the uncle and some other time alone.
It happens that one day,d gal entered the guys room, removed her clothes and urged the guy to phuck her, out of annoyance and disappointed on such offer from such little gal, he flogged her with hanger and chased her out of the room,

The guy had to tell the gals uncle being his friend, d uncle got annoyed, got home, told their parents, being the gals grandmother, they all cautioned the gal and flogged her.

During one of the gals mothers visit, the grandparents told the woman what happened so that she can also talk to her as a mother, u guys won't believe what happened. This woman got mad, she got mad not because of her daughters action, but because d guy reported the daughter, saying, that the guy is claiming to be a guy man and yet,see the kind fuckup he de phuck up, uptill today, the lady no de talk to the guy even if the guy greet her, this has been over two years now.

So, u can now see how it is,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by davefunkz(m): 11:38am On Aug 12, 2015
Tocheagle:
U just missed a chance to join LONIPAWIBK. League Of Nigerian Papas With Bastard Kids
...... grin grin grin
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by freeage7(m): 11:38am On Aug 12, 2015
Thank God you did not do it. But can you be kind enough to also share the ones you have done...because it was non availability of condom that actually freed that minor from your snare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 12, 2015
chowlade:
are u gay? do u have dickk? is d gal very ugly with leprosy on her skin? dont tell me this cuz addonbilivit cheesy
Ah Ahhhh, beautiful aunty!...na so? grin grin. The guy used his 6th sense to think, rather than think with his d-i-c-k and you are saying this? And in any case, don't you think God just miraculously delivered him? undecided undecided
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by sampen(m): 11:42am On Aug 12, 2015
Since u n get condom, dnt u hv polyethene bag? tear out ur size nd use. Na wa oooh. Bros Opportunity comes bt once
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by 3kay945(m): 11:43am On Aug 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
cool story bro

changed mah life.

#ButItNeedsMoreAliensAndDinosaurs

grin
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 12, 2015
orcc:
wise man,
thank God for God shocked sad angry

Yea! That's a nice one!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.