Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,463 members, 7,968,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 11:10 PM

How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl (58855 Views)

“He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by 3kay945(m): 11:48am On Aug 12, 2015
Spydamannn:
Girls get mind cha,The story sounds fake but stuff like this happen everytime and everywhere...Pour sperm on the foetus and the ownership changes

cheesy grin
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by julius2825(m): 11:49am On Aug 12, 2015
I posted a link earlier, and we where far behind, but now we are leading, thanks to those who have voted. if you are just seeing this, a foundation that has been giving employment to unemployed youths in Nigeria have been nominated by the UN for an award, the group is leading now and other groups are in pursuit so Nairalanders 'west African vocational education ' wave is still seeking your vote, click on the link and scroll down and click on west African vocational education wave and then vote, make a Nairalander proud, make a Nigerian proud, vote! http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=55c24da2e4b0e200525f890b
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Eberex(m): 11:52am On Aug 12, 2015
undecided

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by westlius(m): 11:53am On Aug 12, 2015
My broda u really jump am pass becaus dat 1 na very big distraction
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by sparko1(m): 11:54am On Aug 12, 2015
chowlade:
are u gay? do u have dickk? is d gal very ugly with leprosy on her skin? dont tell me this cuz addonbilivit cheesy
even you!
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Taiwo20(m): 11:56am On Aug 12, 2015
[quote author=DrGroove post=36873516] That won't be necessary if every young guy should avoid premarital sex[/quote
Yea! I agree. But it could be difficult if you are human....
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by monte231(m): 11:56am On Aug 12, 2015
Hahaha! Funny but true.
RobinHez:

Bros if na play, stop am abeg! angry

God's spirit will allow u do warmup before the real match??

Abi u didn't see the reason why he didn't do it?

I see people telling him "God save u", "go give thanksgiving"

This guy would have bleeped the hell out of her if he had a fucking condom!
God was never involved! Stop the Hypocrisy!!
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Nicepoker(m): 11:58am On Aug 12, 2015
She dip hand and extract ur tool. And u failed to utilise it. Any way the way u concluded ur story shows that u lied
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by IamLEGEND1: 11:59am On Aug 12, 2015
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
RobinHez:

Wtf?

What is not understandable there?
I pointed out a flaw in ur writeup...and u say I'm ignorant?
Incase u missed it, re-read the post again!, then re-read what u wrote, then re-read my reply!! But make sure u do it slowly so u can understand better.

I'm not critisizing him for not sleeping with the girl, infact I rejoiced with him, but seeing u attribute it to the 'Spirit of God' in him, was what caught my attention!

Joseph did not romance uncle P's wife b4 running away, he said NO from the outset! -now dats what God's spirit can do!

My bro, in this exchange between you and lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, it's you that's right! You are very right!..especially in the 1st comment you made. The OP himself even said it in the post, that he stopped on his track, because he didn't have a condom.

1 Like

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Querty(m): 12:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
chowlade:
are u gay? do u have dickk? is d gal very ugly with leprosy on her skin? dont tell me this cuz addonbilivit cheesy

I can choose not to fvck u even if u are naked before with ur amazing hips..

self control!!!
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Orkpekyandega(m): 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
RobinHez:

Bros if na play, stop am abeg! angry

God's spirit will allow u do warmup before the real match??

Abi u didn't see the reason why he didn't do it?

I see people telling him "God save u", "go give thanksgiving"

This guy would have bleeped the hell out of her if he had a fucking condom!
God was never involved! Stop the Hypocrisy!!
My brother the thing tire (taya) meooo.
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by RobinHez(m): 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
sonofananimal:
TRUTH! SHE WANTED TO RAPE YOU AND BUT THE PREGNANT ON YOU!

BE CAREFUL!!

FEMALE RAPER IS EVERYWHERE NOW.
Cc gbagaunhunter grin
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by shaddoww: 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
chowlade:
No b everytime our dick no dey get sense nao, sometimes e dey even shout say make we run, especially if na evil forest dey d entrance to d sea.
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Orkpekyandega(m): 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
RobinHez:

Wtf?

What is not understandable there?
I pointed out a flaw in ur writeup...and u say I'm ignorant?
Incase u missed it, re-read the post again!, then re-read what u wrote, then re-read my reply!! But make sure u do it slowly so u can understand better.

I'm not critisizing him for not sleeping with the girl, infact I rejoiced with him, but seeing u attribute it to the 'Spirit of God' in him, was what caught my attention!

Joseph did not romance uncle P's wife b4 running away, he said NO from the outset! -now dats what God's spirit can do!

Go ahead I dey ya back
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by nurseafrica: 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
CEtoO:
Hmmmm
Na so u 4 don get by force pikin.
I BELEVEIT TOTALLY COS SAME HAPPENED TO ME THOU I FELL BUT I AM A DECENT GUY THAN THE BASTARD THAT FATHERED THE PIKIN BUT I FALL 4 THE AKWAIBOM B**CH. FINALLY I HAD TO PAY FOR THE STUFF TO BE REMOVED COS SHE WAS READY TO TELL THE WORLD SHE IS MA BABY MAMA, AND THE PLOT WAS GUY KNACK ME RAW. I PUT CONDOM SHE REFUSED. SO GUYS PLZ RUN OOOO IN SUCH CASE
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
oluwadanie1:
ehn ehn

but op, she was about dipping it in and you resisted??

what did you take?
men are unique. Not everyone answers to konji at the same instance. If u practice self-deiscipline...IgohNoe
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
chowlade:
...or maybe he's not a western boi , maybe he's not yorobah like me.
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by oluwadanie1(m): 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
shadowgwalker:
men are unique. Not everyone answers to konji at the same instance. If u practice self-deiscipline...IgohNoe

bro, 'she was about dipping it in' means his d was at the tip. am still wondering how that's able to resist.

can you resist it?
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
Maamin:
@Op, you see Reason why your condom drawer should never go empty..you missed her kitty-kat jor!
must he chook? What if it was an excuse for the girl?
Some girls and their careless mumu, that's how I did like this guy, as my helmet enter the CUNTinent nah so I come remember say I never wear kwandom, so I wear the kwandom finish come look the CUNTinent...I come discourage.
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by MrsAnyanwu(f): 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
Na God wey save u ooo, we for don hear story dat touches the heart.......
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by MrsAnyanwu(f): 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
Na God wey save u ooo, we for don hear story dat touches the heart.......but girls sha.... Na wa...u want another man to carry another man's responsibility, dats pure wickedness nd evil , God forbid ...
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Maamin(m): 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
Touchforfree:

Kitty-kat you say, so if he has a wardrobe full of condoms; he for just dey top-up other person belle.

Chai !.......

Truely na only you waka come....

Nawa for u O! How him wan take dey top up when enof rain coat dey? Lol
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by MrsAnyanwu(f): 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
rudestmcblaze:

Do all men look like sex machine to u, u don't need to bliv it just as u don't bliv dat all men are not the same. Na so 1 yeye gal wey I bin don dae ask to come my house but she dae post me suddenly come my house and expect me to whip out my d*ck and start to work because she showed me her bra clad b**bs and panty clad *ss #Iranu #abasha
she for say na u pregnant am ooo, no mind some kain girls
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Maamin(m): 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
xordik:
omo that kind shii..me don wise up tey tey na inside wallet..me no dey carry dat kin 1unit course dem plenty 4 ma area!!

Hahaha..this one pass 1 unit course O...for bae to carry ha matter enter your 18 yard box very early in the morning Omo! No time for gockin' O!
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by donem: 1:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
ilobasama:
And DNA test is very costly.........atimes ladies act like witches.
Bro ure on point, was amazed the day I learnt how much is required to run DNA test.
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Maamin(m): 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
shadowgwalker:
must he chook? What if it was an excuse for the girl?
Some girls and their careless mumu, that's how I did like this guy, as my helmet enter the CUNTinent nah so I come remember say I never wear kwandom, so I wear the kwandom finish come look the CUNTinent...I come discourage.

Lol!..wetin cum discourage you na?
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by MrsAnyanwu(f): 1:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
DrGroove:

That won't be necessary if every young guy should avoid premarital sex
Dr groove, r u a student of uniport
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Osio: 1:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
You are lucky, she didnt still pin the pregnancy on you since you have romanced her. it would have been your word against hers for the next 9 months until a DNA could be conducted when the child is born. Did i say Child? Sorry, i meant pikin.
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by MrsAnyanwu(f): 1:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
MegMich:

Dumb story!
Your story says 'a week later' you saw the mother beating the 'apparently' desperate girl up!!! 'If' ever something happened between the two of you (which I sincerely don't encourage among young lads) you could've proven her wrong cos pregnancy tests can't be positive one week after 'mating'.

Scrap the story!
my dear don't be deceived, read wide pls, There's a hormone called HCG (Human chorionic gonadotropin) wen a woman is pregnant within a week dis hormone is seen in her urine, pls read wide pls

1 Like

Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by ifeomaekol(f): 1:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
Guess the girl was pregnant already when she came to ur room that morning, she jux wnted u to do small- then when d mata go reach her mama, she go come say na you. Ur chi dey very awake.
Re: How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
Maamin:

Lol!..wetin cum discourage you na?
lol!! Not all that glitters is gold, the excitement ofr konji will only last for a few minutes and less than an hour of 'oh yes!yes!!yes!!! Deeper!yes aaah yes!bad boi bad boi!! Hit it!!aaaaaaaaargh!' ...and that's it.

I will rather loose energy, nobody will give me award, the girl no go really get value for my eyes like that(especially if she's the type that is outspoken),my eyes will even open to see the things irritating about her. All these would have happened because I mistook love for lust.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Null / That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. / Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.