Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men (146391 Views)

Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries / How I Travelled Through 3 Countries With A N15,000 Budget! / Nigerian Passport Ranked Among Countries With Least Powerful Passports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by lezz(m): 11:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
firstEVA:
lezz this was the first post I quoted, where is firsteva? You are loosing it arsehole.
just hit your refresh button, you waste - pipe.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by JiggamanGh: 11:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
shizzy7:
I don't understand your post... I think it needs some modifications

Nigerian men doesn't defend Nigerian women like the way you women defend them.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by lezz(m): 11:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Our women are great and fantastic. With a few with manly demeanor and frustrated spirit like firsteva who has been cast away by men offline and online.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by shizzy7(f): 11:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Your dp is turning me on. Is it weird that I have a thing for midgets with big booty?
LooL,, I have been having soo many queries about those chicks... I like dwarfs because they are very funny and don't take shiit from no one..,,,,

Its not weird because I know you have a thing for big booties of all sorts..
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by JiggamanGh: 11:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
shizzy7:
LooL,, I have been having soo many queries about those chicks... I like dwarfs because they are very funny and don't take shiit from no one..,,,,

Its not weird because I know you have a thing for big booties of all sorts..

I saw a video of one them pole dancing n it was very interesting.

That reminds me my friend told me to watch little people la. She said it's really interesting. Do u watch it?
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by shizzy7(f): 11:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Well, that's the thing most foreigners Generalize everything about us.. I mean you know your regular rhythm of 419,Liars,criminals and all ..... I mean its always in unison,,,
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by JiggamanGh: 11:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
lezz:
Our women are great and fantastic. With a few with manly demeanor and frustrated spirit like firsteva who has been cast away by men offline and online.

Don't insult my brother's girl.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 11:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
lezz:
no, she is a beautiful lady but u are the wasted sh1t, u worthless ugly luking gay. U are soo worthless.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by JiggamanGh: 11:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
shizzy7:
Well, that's the thing most foreigners Generalize everything about us.. I mean you know your regular rhythm of 419,Liars,criminals and all ..... I mean its always in unison,,,

True naija gets bad rep for 419 but Nigerians put naija ladies a lot on this forum. It might be online but men supposed to hold down their women at all times especially against foreign invasion.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 11:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

dont mind the worthless slowpoke... He is a useless breed.... Filthy pauper who has no aim in life...... Stupp1d unemployed gay luking for someone to take his smelly leaking ass.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by theDEVILisHERE: 12:00am On Aug 13, 2015
JiggamanGh:

To me 9 or 10 is a perfect spot because of their huge pop. It would be a shame for our supposedly gi-Ant of Africa to not be placed.

Hmm
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 13, 2015
lezz:
Dear firsteva, That's the post I mentioned you. What's with you. Frustrated bitter b1tch who stooped low to remedy her homons with a Ghanaians.

What happened to your lesbian recruiting business. Have you not advertised her on nairaland for gays and lesbian to post their pictures for recruitment?

Have you not literally begged a teenage girl to show you her in clad picks .

That's what frustrations and rejection has done to you.

You scream and pants like a man grin. You admitted to having 3somes. All your careless adventures have left you broken and used.

Now you're like a broken tomatoes eager to be sold for half the price. A public toilet will commend better care than you can ever dream of.

We know bitterness resides in your heart with all the rejection that has shadowed you. Ugly hag with a shapeless form .
idiot, you said "your very first post I Quoted" or you don't know what that means, are you this stûpid?

Miserable old jobless ugly fagggot, you go around the forum with different monikers looking for men to lick their assses, u think i'm not aware u've been busted different times?. At your age you are still jobless, who would give a lunatic a job? Now you allow men pummel you aged asss all for money, little wonder the movement from thread to thread looking for men to defend with the hope of possible diccking. Lezz u are cursed. I know u are jealous of captainswag, no lady has as much as paid your ugly soul a complement both in real life and on social media, I know it hurts, but sorry, it's ur fate, if you had some money maybe, but unfortunately, you are still a pauper at 45. Shame on you lezz, diaper wearing son of a bîtch.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by lezz(m): 12:01am On Aug 13, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Two desperate love - rats (firsteva and Captainswag225 ) in a dire attempt to make meaning of their oblique existence.

Firsteva is a certified lesbian vendor exposed and busted right here on NL. Her vagina fistula is numb from any phallus contact. Her breasts cab only heave at the near-touch of a teenage girl. How does the slave Captainswag225 cope? Economic destitution has turned your Ghana brother into a newt and maggot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 12:01am On Aug 13, 2015
shizzy7:
u see how it hurts when its done to u people? U call us black ugly burnt charcoal looking apes? Do u think all ghanaian are dark?

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by shizzy7(f): 12:03am On Aug 13, 2015
JiggamanGh:

I saw a video of one them pole dancing n it was very interesting.

That reminds me my friend told me to watch little people la. She said it's really interesting. Do u watch it?
No, I don't but will search for it..,,,

But really I think they are kinda different from Nigerian dwarfs because the ones I have met here are freaking strong, damn they have the bones of a Man.. If they ever try pole-dancing,, they might as well just break the Pole...
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by JiggamanGh: 12:03am On Aug 13, 2015
lezz:
Two desperate love - rats (firsteva and Captainswag225 ) in a dire attempt to make meaning of their oblique existence.

Firsteva is a certified lesbian vendor exposed and busted right here on NL. Her vagina fistula is numb from any phallus contact. Her breasts cab only heave at the near-touch of a teenage girl. How does the slave Captainswag225 cope? Economic destitution has turned your Ghana brother into a newt and maggot.

My friend you better go n look for your own love and release some of this tension.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 13, 2015
lezz:
u really do not know the meaning of "first post I quoted" dafft grin
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by JiggamanGh: 12:05am On Aug 13, 2015
shizzy7:
No, I don't but will search for it..,,,

But really I think they are kinda different from Nigerian dwarfs because the ones I have met here are freaking strong, damn they have the bones of a Man.. If they ever try pole-dancing,, they might as well just break the Pole...

I really want to fork one but I don't know any.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by LeSudAfricaine: 12:07am On Aug 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
u see how it hurts when its done to u people? U call us black ugly burnt charcoal looking apes? Do u think all ghanaian are dark?
People who like putting other people down are generally not happy with themselves, the "Giant of Africa" thing is just false bravado

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 13, 2015
lezz:

hahahahahahaha, it's a good thing I use my vagiñà, isn't it made for sex? But u use your annus for sex#pukes. Like seriously, a man who prefers to bend down and give up his shiit hole for another man is not fit to live. The greatest mistake your mum made was her failure to take those abortion pills even after being forkked by that armed robber.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 12:09am On Aug 13, 2015
lezz:

awww poor goat, u havent ever experience true/real luv b4 ryt? No wonder u are always bitter. I really feel for u. U are soo sick and mentally retarded that u have no respect for women. I pity ur mum who wasted all those years trying to raise up a human being only to raise up a dirty smelly ugly gay with leaky ass.... Dude ghanaians aint poor oh, ask any nigerian living in accra and they will tell u, that 1845 peugeout u use over there wont even be accepted in my village. We soo rich i can sleep online. I could transfer 1gb megabyte for u broke ass. What do u say? it hurts that a deltan boy like u eats grass while oil is produced in a large quantity from ur area now who is poor mitch?.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by shizzy7(f): 12:12am On Aug 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
Loool,,, I really don't engage in insulting argument 'cos I know every online forum is Full of different Species of people,, to me its just annoying to keep insulting someone I Can't even easily PUNCH,, .. we both insult each other right from NL down to the kind of comments I see on YouTube.. its now a norm that cannot be prevented...,,,,

But I am one proud dark girl though...
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by lezz(m): 12:13am On Aug 13, 2015
firstEVA:
idiot, you said "your very first post I Quoted" or you don't know what that means, are you this stûpid?

Miserable old jobless ugly fagggot, you go around the forum with different monikers looking for men to lick their assses, u think i'm not aware u've been busted different times?. At your age you are still jobless, who would give a lunatic a job? Now you allow men pummel you aged asss all for money, little wonder the movement from thread to thread looking for men to defend with the hope of possible diccking. Lezz u are cursed. I know u are jealous of captainswag, no lady has as much as paid your ugly soul a complement both in real life and on social media, I know it hurts, but sorry, it's ur fate, if you had some money maybe, but unfortunately, you are still a pauper at 45. Shame on you lezz, diaper wearing son of a bîtch.
Captainswag225:
no, she is a beautiful lady but u are the wasted sh1t, u wort hless ugly luking gay. U are soo worthless.
Is this the rage of the lovers? grin grin
Firsteva is hurting deeply now but captaingay toad is raging lol.

I don't go about looking for self worth in nairaland love that is only a mirage. That's what both of you has resorted to. One poor , hungry Ghanaian trying to offer solace to a broken and bruised Nigerian girl who has learnt to hate men after her whoring mother's love-vendor ravaged her from the anus.

Two failed individuals who in the face of self deceit will carry on living a lie because both are so afraid to face the truth

Captainswag225 firsteva is way older than you. Irrespective of what she says, why do you think she frequents the romance section without a pic in her profile.

She's as ugly as a bat. As straight as a door frame and as fragile as glass . That's from years of rejection.

As for you Ghanaian, I know things are tough but what's a poor , angry Nigerian girl to offer you ? Don't slave here like your ancestors did. Be a man for once in your low life and spit on her vagina, believe me, you won't be the first.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by JiggamanGh: 12:13am On Aug 13, 2015
shizzy7:
Loool,,, I really don't engage in insulting argument 'cos I know every online forum is Full of different Species of people,, to me its just annoying to keep insulting someone I Can't even easily PUNCH,, .. we both insult each other right from NL down to the kind of comments I see on YouTube.. its now a norm that cannot be prevented...

Ghanaian and Nigerians have been at each other's throat since the British created both countries.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by shizzy7(f): 12:16am On Aug 13, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Ghanaian and Nigerians have been at each other's throat since the British created both countries.
There is one more country you are omitting..,,,

but I don't think all of your girls are dark,, because I am dark and I think people who bleach just have Low self esteem dasall
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by JiggamanGh: 12:18am On Aug 13, 2015
shizzy7:
There is one more country you are omitting..,,,

but I don't think all of your girls are dark,, because I am dark and I think people who bleach just have Low self esteem dasall

Ghana n South Africa are cool.

It's Nigeria vs Ghana and Nigeria vs South Africa
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 13, 2015
lezz:

Lezz, you are winning! only you against 3.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by shizzy7(f): 12:22am On Aug 13, 2015
firstEVA:

baby, you need to slow down and take a chill.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by lezz(m): 12:28am On Aug 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
awww poor goat, u havent ever experience true/real luv b4 ryt? No wonder u are always bitter. I really feel for u. U are soo sick and mentally retarded that u have no respect for women. I pity ur mum who wasted all those years trying to raise up a human being only to raise up a dirty smelly ugly gay with leaky ass.... Dude ghanaians aint poor oh, ask any nigerian living in accra and they will tell u, that 1845 peugeout u use over there wont even be accepted in my village. We soo rich i can sleep online. I could transfer 1gb megabyte for u broke ass. What do u say? it hurts that a deltan boy like u eats grass while oil is produced in a large quantity from ur area now who is poor mitch?.
true love in nairaland? Nigga your stupidity is on steroids. grin grin grin

Now you will be the first I tell this to in nairaland but I know it will help make you more depressed . Here's it:

I'm not rich but I'm not poor either. I own two degrees. One from political science and the other from law (I don't practice) before the age of 26. I work in a real estate firm that allow me all the time of leisure yet the money is awesome; you practically have great time off and the properties work for you

Matrer of fact anytime I'm off nairaland know that I'm doing field inspection or carrying out inventory or evaluations. If your transgender firsteva has any friends in FRSC let her ask. A company is doing a nation wide fixed asset evaluation of all their properties all over Nigeria since last year. Nigga that's me. I'm presently in charge of zone 9 comprising 4 states of enugu, ebony, Imo and abia states. I'm not on your level. Nairaland is my leisure for trolling.

I make the bulk of my money sitting at home. My company properties I manage pay my bills and credit my accounts. I reside in two states. Delta and enugu and I drive a Mercedes E200 Kompressor200 year 2000 model.

You are either a student or something close to a street urchin. That's why you're looking for love in the shadows of the Internet .

Firsteva is all the personification of how frustration can envelope a woman and make her dead while living.

Stupid low rats.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by shizzy7(f): 12:31am On Aug 13, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Ghana n South Africa are cool.

It's Nigeria vs Ghana and Nigeria vs South Africa
well,, you guy think that we are too proud and we always shout that we are on top--- that's just the summary of everything
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by JiggamanGh: 12:31am On Aug 13, 2015
shizzy7:
well,, you guy think that we are too proud and we always shout that we are on top--- that's just the summary of everything

You really do. You guys are bullies.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by lezz(m): 12:35am On Aug 13, 2015
walexy30:

Lezz, you are winning! only you against 3.
grin grin they think the group tagging works on me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (38) (Reply)

Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery / Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) / Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.