Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:17 AM

Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men (146394 Views)

Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries / How I Travelled Through 3 Countries With A N15,000 Budget! / Nigerian Passport Ranked Among Countries With Least Powerful Passports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 13, 2015
lezz:
Is this the rage of the lovers? grin grin
Firsteva is hurting deeply now but captaingay toad is raging lol.

I don't go about looking for self worth in nairaland love that is only a mirage.
but you do, u move around with several monikers looking for men to woo, that's ur elife, ur life outside nairaland is even more worthless, can't you see how u look? Frustration is written all over, you keep looking up the sky hoping help comes from above, lol. Keep looking, maybe before your sixtieth birthday
That's what both of you has resorted to. One poor , hungry Ghanaian trying to offer solace to a broken and bruised Nigerian girl who has learnt to hate men after her whoring mother's love-vendor ravaged her from the anus.
you can do better lezz, isn't it men their anus are ravaged? I'm sure you typed in omission, ur mind was reminiscing over your first asss pumelling, lol. Focus lezz focus.

Two failed individuals who in the face of self deceit will carry on living a lie because both are so afraid to face the truth
I smell jealousy tongue

Captainswag225 firsteva is way older than you. Irrespective of what she says, why do you think she frequents the romance section with a pic in her profile.
where do u frequent? The family session and romance, family cos you believe you may get the semblance of a family there, a family u have never and would never have, romance session in search of men who are willing to fucck your assss

She's as ugly as a bat. As straight as a door frame and as fragile as glass . That's from years of rejection.
u are too ugly to call anyone ugly, fact. You have ythe head of a monster, your waist is so long. Big head and long waist, that's how we use to describe a lion, lol

As for you Ghanaian, I know things are tough but what's a poor , angry Nigerian girl to offer you ? Don't slave here like your ancestors did. Be a man for once in your low life and spit on her vagina, believe me, you won't be the first.
jealousy again, u will die without love, it's not a curse, it's your destiny tongue
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 13, 2015
lezz:
grin grin they think the group tagging works on me.
keep quoting yourself

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 13, 2015
shizzy7:
baby, you need to slow down and take a chill.
I do this once in a while wink

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by shizzy7(f): 12:43am On Aug 13, 2015
JiggamanGh:

You really do. You guys are bullies.
Huh,,well I agree with you but somehow we usually have a soft spot for other countries,,,..even your Pregsident once said that "Nigeria is bullying the rest of west Africa"... I once had a 20mins conversation with one of your brothers and I could feel the hatred in his words.,,,

but seriously we are not that bad and we are amazing...
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 13, 2015
lezz:
true love in nairaland? Nigga your stupidity is on steroids. grin grin grin

Now you will be the first I tell this to in nairaland but I know it will help make you more depressed . Here's it:

I'm not rich but I'm not poor either. I own two degrees. One from political science and the other from law (I don't practice) before the age of 26. I work in a real estate firm that allow me all the time of leisure yet the money is awesome; you practically have great time off and the properties work for you

Matrer of fact anytime I'm off nairaland know that I'm doing field inspection or carrying out inventory or evaluations. If your transgender firsteva has any friends in FRSC let her ask. A company is doing a nation wide fixed asset evaluation of all their properties all over Nigeria since last year. Nigga that's me. I'm presently in charge of zone 9 comprising 4 states of enugu, ebony, Imo and abia states. I'm not on your level. Nairaland is my leisure for trolling.

I make the bulk of my money sitting at home. My company properties I manage pay my bills and credit my accounts. I reside in two states. Delta and enugu and I drive a Mercedes E200 Kompressor200 year 2000 model.

You are either a student or something close to a street urchin. That's why you're looking for love in the shadows of the Internet .

Firsteva is all the personification of how frustration can envelope a woman and make her dead while living.

Stupid low rats.
hahahaha, lies from the pit of hell, who do you think you can come here to deceive? Lol
The job you have is in your dreams, keep dreaming old fool, like I said, maybe before you are sixty, heavens may smile down on you.

Only a frustrated man would look the way you do, job ko job ni.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by lezz(m): 12:47am On Aug 13, 2015
firstEVA:
keep quoting yourself
Of course! Everyone who supports me has to be my alternate moniker .

Why are you this pained?
When did it all go wrong?
Who left you sellf-hating like this?
You're the walking - dead.
Sorrow and you never seem to part company.

When your mate were studying g hard in school,
You used the male penis for your pen.
Now you have no brains or manners to soften the fall your careless youth has handed you.

Your knees will remain forever bent from the weight of your transgressions

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 13, 2015
Lezz you drive a mercedes and you can't afford a black belt, lol. U are crazy.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by JiggamanGh: 12:48am On Aug 13, 2015
shizzy7:
Huh,,well I agree with you but somehow we usually have a soft spot for other countries,,,..even your Pregsident once said that "Nigeria is bullying the rest of west Africa"... I once had a 20mins conversation with one of your brothers and I could feel the hatred in his words.,,,

but seriously we are not that bad and we are amazing...

Yes, you guys have your good qualities. Business minded people, family oriented, philanthropy, religious, smart and you don't play with your education and you throw the best weddings in the whole world.

I wish Ghanaians were business savy like Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by shizzy7(f): 12:50am On Aug 13, 2015
JiggamanGh:

I really want to fork one but I don't know any.
Advice:::Don't get addicted to everything that has a hole
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 13, 2015
lezz:
Of course! Everyone who supports me has to be my alternate moniker .

Why are you this pained?
When did it all go wrong?
Who left you sellf-hating like this?
You're the walking - dead.
Sorrow and you never seem to part company.

When your mate were studying g hard in school,
You used the male penis for your pen.
Now you have no brains or manners to soften the fall your careless youth has handed you.

Your knees will remain forever bent from the weight of your transgressions
oh it's now the male joystick? I'm no longer lesbian? Hehehe, symptom of too much speerm intake.

U are the pained one here, like someone advised, go and loook for where to let oout some steam, ugly jobless mofo.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 12:53am On Aug 13, 2015
firstEVA:
oh it's now the male joystick? I'm no longer lesbian? Hehehe, symptom of too much speerm intake.

U are the pained one here, like someone advised, go and loook for where to let oout some steam, ugly jobless mofo.
the dude keepz contradicting himself. It shows u his mental state isnt gud. Dont bother yourself
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 12:54am On Aug 13, 2015
shizzy7:
hehehehehe, advice of the century.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
the dude keepz contradicting himself. It shows u his mental state isnt gud. Dont bother yourself
he says he has a job, lol, very funny grin
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by lezz(m): 12:55am On Aug 13, 2015
firstEVA:
hahahaha, lies from the pit of hell, who do you think you can come here to deceive? Lol
The job you have is in your dreams, keep dreaming old fool, like I said, maybe before you are sixty, heavens may smile down on you.

Only a frustrated man would look the way you do, job ko job ni.
As if you will accept it as truth. I don't go about boasting. It's never my thing besides anybody can be anybody in nairaland .

My firm has done this exercise for FRSC twice in 6 years and it's a multi million naira project. If you have any friends in FUTO ask around . Last year my firm did the same asset everluation for over 20 million naira in 2013 and early 2014.

My very flat is covered by this same firm. Property is the fastest profit yielding business anywhere, woman. You work hard in the onset and you lay low as you get paid while you just fool around.

You have no working experience so I might as well be talking jargon to you. When I tell you I'm OK buy not rich, I mean I am not on your stratum.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by JiggamanGh: 12:57am On Aug 13, 2015
shizzy7:

Curious about how sex with them would be like.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by buzzmania(m): 12:57am On Aug 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
guess who dis bushrat is? Lezz lol
Hahaha this potbellied zoo inhabitant needs some fashion tutorials.w t f
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 12:57am On Aug 13, 2015
firstEVA:
he says he has a job, lol, very funny grin
hahahaha in his demented mind lol. He thinks gays forking his hole is a job.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by coolzeal(m): 12:57am On Aug 13, 2015
Okay... I see lots of Gh and SA beefing the Naija brothers.. Wassup with that?

#shout-out to all my Igbo people. We are the finest in Africa.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 13, 2015
lezz:
As if you will accept it as truth. I don't go about boasting. It's never my thing besides anybody can be anybody in nairaland .

My firm has done this exercise for FRSC twice in 6 years and it's a multi million naira project. If you have any friends in FUTO ask around . Last year my firm did the same asset everluation for over 20 million naira in 2013 and early 2014.

My very flat is covered by this same firm. Property is the fastest profit yielding business anywhere, woman. You work hard in the onset and you lay low as you get paid while you just fool around.

You have no working experience so I might as well be talking jargon to you. When I tell you I'm OK buy not rich, I mean I am not on your stratum.
it's good to dream big, one day, just one day heavens may smile on you. I see your fagggotry lifestyle standing on the way though undecided by the time the opportunity comes, u will leak in the ass so bad, it will pass by. Keep dreaming lezz

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 12:59am On Aug 13, 2015
buzzmania:
hahahahaha, can u imagine? Guy wearing white belt in 2015
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by lezz(m): 1:00am On Aug 13, 2015
firstEVA:
Lezz you drive a mercedes and you can't afford a black belt, lol. U are crazy.
See how just a simple truth can make you black in disbelief ?

Yeah, it's ash in colour and it's my forth benz since 2010. I bought this one when Nigeria played her first match in last year's world cup.

See how in need of want you are!!!
A 200kompressor Mercedes isn't all that expensive.
Is your destitution that great?
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by 14(m): 1:01am On Aug 13, 2015
Too many noise makers here.yerrrrr
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Kayboy11(m): 1:02am On Aug 13, 2015
Beyond any doubt, Nigeria! We are awesomely beautiful and handsome.... In case you NEVA KNOW.... CHECK THOSE NIGERIA GUYS UP THERE, COMPARE TO OTHERS AND view my profile picture. *FOR CONFIRMATION*
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by lezz(m): 1:04am On Aug 13, 2015
buzzmania:
Another slave from a heritage of servitude has arrived.

Welcome on board, you wandering IMF property.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 1:04am On Aug 13, 2015
lezz:

hahahahaha for a person who claims to have it all, i expected u to be better than dis. What dis poo over here?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 13, 2015
lezz:

Yeah, it's ash in colour and it's my forth benz since 2010. I bought this one when Nigeria played her first match in last year's world cup.

hahahaha, you live under ojuelegba bridge, u are a destitute, that's the fact. No one will take a look at you and not see the face of a poor jobless destitute, mercedes ko.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 13, 2015
The face of a destitute

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by lezz(m): 1:07am On Aug 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahahaha for a person who claims to have it all, i expected u to be better than dis. What dis poo over here?
Thanks. If owning a Mercedes 2000 year model is having it all, who can say you aren't as poor as a marooned pirate. grin

I'm doing great but won't say I'm rich. What I know for certain is that I'm not in your economic or educational level. FACT.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 1:07am On Aug 13, 2015
lezz:

delusion is a bad state to be in. U are suffering from schizophrenia.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 1:09am On Aug 13, 2015
lezz:
Thanks. If owning a Mercedes 2000 year model is having it all, who can say you aren't as poor as a marooned pirate. grin

I'm doing great but won't say I'm rich. What I know for certain is that I'm not in your economic or educational level. FACT.
keep running ur mouth mr schizophrenic patient... We all know u are sick in the head so why should we even take u serious. Keep talking man.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 13, 2015
lezz:

ok, if you want us to believe you, upload a pix of you in front of the car grin
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by lezz(m): 1:11am On Aug 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
delusion is a bad state to be in. U are suffering from schizophrenia.
lol, your use of the world "schizophrenia " in this context and in the face of my calm demeanour, while slaying you with ease further depicts you as not only an intellectual destitute but also as grammatically impaired.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (38) (Reply)

Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery / Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) / Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.