Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

Should Nigeria Ban The Hijab Because Of Boko Haram? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should Nigeria Ban The Hijab Because Of Boko Haram? (525 Views)

Islamic TV Hostess Known For Bragging About The Hijab Caught Guzzling Beer / The Hijab Came Before Islam / The Hijab Can Decieve You... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Nigeria Ban The Hijab Because Of Boko Haram? by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 12, 2015
Nigeria has greatly suffered from attacks by Boko Haram, often using the Hijab and Niqab to cover explosives for suicide bombers.... but should this traditional Muslim dress be banned from Nigeria?

Some interesting answers here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHRMebriKHI

For me, I don't think so...
Re: Should Nigeria Ban The Hijab Because Of Boko Haram? by Paschal001: 10:56am On Aug 12, 2015
They should
Re: Should Nigeria Ban The Hijab Because Of Boko Haram? by doublewisdom: 10:56am On Aug 12, 2015
That is the right thing to do but The North will never agree. Na dem know sha.
Re: Should Nigeria Ban The Hijab Because Of Boko Haram? by delishpot: 10:57am On Aug 12, 2015
A big NO. They may as well ban Islam na.
Re: Should Nigeria Ban The Hijab Because Of Boko Haram? by talk2hb1(m): 10:59am On Aug 12, 2015
Paschal001:
They should
They shouldn't, The Government should up their own game
Re: Should Nigeria Ban The Hijab Because Of Boko Haram? by Annunaki(m): 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
A temporary ban till the scourge of boko haram is over would be in order but if I have my way, I will ban islam angry
Re: Should Nigeria Ban The Hijab Because Of Boko Haram? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
doublewisdom:
That is the right thing to do but The North will never agree. Na dem know sha.
do u think muslims are only in the north??.....they are everywhere so correct ur statement frm the north to muslims

(1) (Reply)

Woman Sacked From Church For Not Paying Her Tithe / Church Bans 92-year-old Woman From Attending Service For Not Paying Tithes / If Given $10 Million To Change Your Religion. How Do You Choose?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.