Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,052 members, 7,909,861 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 02:08 PM

Has The ATM Ever Given You More Money Than U Requested For? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Has The ATM Ever Given You More Money Than U Requested For? (1781 Views)

Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) / New ATM Scam Alert Fraudsters Use And Can Put You In Serious Trouble / Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Are Now Raping Clients To Make More Money! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has The ATM Ever Given You More Money Than U Requested For? by Damoxy(m): 2:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
It might sound funny,but machines are bound to make mistakes,Share ur experience if it has happened to you and what did you do afterwards? Spent it or returned the excess?
Re: Has The ATM Ever Given You More Money Than U Requested For? by 1love4all: 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
For where?
Re: Has The ATM Ever Given You More Money Than U Requested For? by deadZONE: 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
hehehehehhe,
in this Nigeria
ATM over pay u?
please take me to ur babalawo.

3 Likes

Re: Has The ATM Ever Given You More Money Than U Requested For? by eme1n(m): 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
Naija atm's stingy

1 Like

Re: Has The ATM Ever Given You More Money Than U Requested For? by tayebest(m): 2:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
i never once believe ATM over pay! grin
Re: Has The ATM Ever Given You More Money Than U Requested For? by constance500: 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
If I hear overpay make I baf nakedd grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Has The ATM Ever Given You More Money Than U Requested For? by Kingslaw(m): 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
Yes o. But it was actually in dream! Woke up n couldn't see the money.

1 Like

Re: Has The ATM Ever Given You More Money Than U Requested For? by Damoxy(m): 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
there was actually a day I thought it over paid me,on getting home,I checked d alert and saw it didn't over pay me.I actually pressed d wrong button.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has The ATM Ever Given You More Money Than U Requested For? by Damoxy(m): 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
deadZONE:
hehehehehhe,
in this Nigeria
ATM over pay u?
please take me to ur babalawo.
it never do me b4 o
Re: Has The ATM Ever Given You More Money Than U Requested For? by hedonistic: 3:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
But if na to zap your money and wrongly debit your account without paying you shishi, Nigerian ATMs na expert for that one.

5 Likes

Re: Has The ATM Ever Given You More Money Than U Requested For? by abacusCm(m): 3:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
instead of being overpaid I was overcharged with interest

1 Like

Re: Has The ATM Ever Given You More Money Than U Requested For? by eherbal(m): 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
Yeah. Access bank, ikorodu. Returned the difference.i'll advice all to do same. Someone might lose his /her job wink
Re: Has The ATM Ever Given You More Money Than U Requested For? by Lanretoye(m): 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
eherbal:
Yeah. Access bank, ikorodu. Returned the difference.i'll advice all to do same. Someone might lose his /her job wink
Someone?,you mean the person inside the machine?

2 Likes

Re: Has The ATM Ever Given You More Money Than U Requested For? by infinitypro(m): 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
Over paid my frnd way back in school sha...

Eva since den I stop blaming Nigerians 4 counting dia cash after withdrawal tru atm

Ntin is impossible in naija grin
Re: Has The ATM Ever Given You More Money Than U Requested For? by Damoxy(m): 11:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
eherbal:
whao,like seriously?
Re: Has The ATM Ever Given You More Money Than U Requested For? by segebobo: 1:47am On Aug 13, 2015
Can the machine ever make such mistake.
Re: Has The ATM Ever Given You More Money Than U Requested For? by Damoxy(m): 2:35am On Aug 13, 2015
segebobo:
Can the machine ever make such mistake.
I believe they can
Re: Has The ATM Ever Given You More Money Than U Requested For? by Damoxy(m): 9:48am On Oct 23, 2015
infinitypro:
Over paid my frnd way back in school sha...

Eva since den I stop blaming Nigerians 4 counting dia cash after withdrawal tru atm

Ntin is impossible in naija grin
. lol
Re: Has The ATM Ever Given You More Money Than U Requested For? by x6blade(m): 10:56am On Oct 25, 2015
They have been designed not to make a single error it uses lasers to measure the thickness of each paper. Even 0000.1mm thick it will move that paper out of the way .
Re: Has The ATM Ever Given You More Money Than U Requested For? by GraceInUSA: 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
I pray o
Re: Has The ATM Ever Given You More Money Than U Requested For? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
Some witches from villages has recently attacked one of my friend through Wireless network.
You know how? He is a staff to one old generation bank, on that fateful day he went to recharge ATM he loaded 1k notes in the slots of 500 notes!
If not for one kind customer who reported to the bank management he could have been in very serious trouble. Anyway he refunded about 30k.
Re: Has The ATM Ever Given You More Money Than U Requested For? by j1mmy: 3:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
Nijja ATM programmed to under pay you not over pay
Re: Has The ATM Ever Given You More Money Than U Requested For? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2015
eherbal:
Oga someone inside the machine u mean, are u for real??
Re: Has The ATM Ever Given You More Money Than U Requested For? by LastSurvivor: 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
That moment when people are counting money paid by ATM on Sunday morning like they wanna give it back to the ATM if its not complete..
Re: Has The ATM Ever Given You More Money Than U Requested For? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
very interesting topic

1 Like

Re: Has The ATM Ever Given You More Money Than U Requested For? by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 26, 2015
The day I n mistakely pressed the 5k button instead of 2k I was so happy thinking I hv duped my boss bank grin not untll I got a call from my boss ,she shouted angrily at me why I withdrawed 5k instead of the 2k she asked me to withdraw!! Naija ATM no dey carry last sha cheesy
Re: Has The ATM Ever Given You More Money Than U Requested For? by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 26, 2015
I av bn underpaid 9.5k instead of 10k@sterling bank odeku
Re: Has The ATM Ever Given You More Money Than U Requested For? by Damoxy(m): 9:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
nickkylawve:
The day I n mistakely pressed the 5k button instead of 2k I was so happy thinking I hv duped my boss bank grin not untll I got a call from my boss ,she shouted angrily at me why I withdrawed 5k instead of the 2k she asked me to withdraw!! Naija ATM no dey carry last sha cheesy

hahaha
u wan maga Atm
Re: Has The ATM Ever Given You More Money Than U Requested For? by Damoxy(m): 9:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
balogz:
I av bn underpaid 9.5k instead of 10k@sterling bank odeku

Sorry ehn, maybe u cheated sumone b4 #lol

(1) (Reply)

Sex Drive: Shameless Mum Has 9-hour Marathon Sex While Baby Dies (pictured) / PHOTO: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl As Punishment For Not Finishing Homework / APO 6 : How The Guilty Was Set Free And The "Innocent" Condemned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.