Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,672 members, 7,975,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:16 AM

It's Two Weeks Now, Is It Not Too Early To Tell Her How I Feel About Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Two Weeks Now, Is It Not Too Early To Tell Her How I Feel About Her? (1168 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With / Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Two Weeks Now, Is It Not Too Early To Tell Her How I Feel About Her? by alasela1: 10:33pm On Mar 23, 2009
she's averagely beatiful on the outside, but very beautiful inside. The first time i was engaged in discussion with her, it was great! i wanted more, to talk to her. i 've been calling and seeing her sometimes at her work place whenever i'm coming home from work. No doubt i like her, but as time passes, i like her more, should i tell her how i feel now, or give her little time, maybe for the mutual feelings to be estblished.
Re: It's Two Weeks Now, Is It Not Too Early To Tell Her How I Feel About Her? by C2H5OH(f): 10:47pm On Mar 23, 2009
Give it time. Keep harbouring these feelings in your mind and heart but never blurt them out of your mouth.
Re: It's Two Weeks Now, Is It Not Too Early To Tell Her How I Feel About Her? by tope2000(f): 10:52pm On Mar 23, 2009
C2H5OH:

Give it time. Keep harbouring these feelings in your mind and heart but never blurt them out of your mouth.

rofl. . . . . grin grin grin

@op
pls do tell her cool
Re: It's Two Weeks Now, Is It Not Too Early To Tell Her How I Feel About Her? by C2H5OH(f): 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2009
tope2000:

@op
pls do tell her cool

OP if there's one valuable lesson to be learned in life, it's to always do the opposite of what a woman tells you.
Re: It's Two Weeks Now, Is It Not Too Early To Tell Her How I Feel About Her? by tope2000(f): 11:00pm On Mar 23, 2009
C2H5OH:

OP if there's one valuable lesson to be learned in life, it's to always do the opposite of what a woman tells you.

OP dont mind this guy oh tongue cheesy
Re: It's Two Weeks Now, Is It Not Too Early To Tell Her How I Feel About Her? by kugaba(m): 11:10pm On Mar 23, 2009
tope2000:

@op
pls do tell her cool

I agree with you. If you delay, she might just fall 4 someone you dont know of. A patient dog has no bone to eat cos the fast and impatient ones have devoured everything. Be wise now. Fast men like me would make you weep, should we run into her and become interested.
Re: It's Two Weeks Now, Is It Not Too Early To Tell Her How I Feel About Her? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 23, 2009
kugaba:

I agree with you. If you delay, she might just fall 4 someone you dont know of. A patient dog has no bone to eat cos the fast and impatient ones have devoured everything. Be wise now. Fast men like me would make you weep, should we run into her and become interested.

No, it's better to wait.

Infatuation is often misinterpreted for love. Let time differentiate between the two before you make a big mistake.

Two weeks and there's already a feeling? I doubt it. undecided
Re: It's Two Weeks Now, Is It Not Too Early To Tell Her How I Feel About Her? by tope2000(f): 11:16pm On Mar 23, 2009
Wait for what exactly undecided  its not as if they are gettin married
A guy can see a girl and immediately LIKE her . . . . . shud he wait until the next time he sees her too [he might never see her again] undecided
It either it works out or not cool
Re: It's Two Weeks Now, Is It Not Too Early To Tell Her How I Feel About Her? by Moyola(f): 11:18pm On Mar 23, 2009
Itz not too early.
Tell her!
Re: It's Two Weeks Now, Is It Not Too Early To Tell Her How I Feel About Her? by Czarskit(m): 11:20pm On Mar 23, 2009
Tell her jor. . .
What are you waiting for? Love, Like, Infatuation, Obsession blah blah blah etc

No time for dulling! Even if u don't 'say' it, try to 'tell' her through any other means. But if I were u, I'd tell her via 'every' means!
Re: It's Two Weeks Now, Is It Not Too Early To Tell Her How I Feel About Her? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 23, 2009
Moyola, what do you know abt this?
Leave the thread b4 I open my eyes angry tongue grin

@post
Don't tell her.
Hold it in, makes it more interesting.
The risk of losing her excites the feeling cheesy
Re: It's Two Weeks Now, Is It Not Too Early To Tell Her How I Feel About Her? by tope2000(f): 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2009
Czarskit:

Tell her jor. . .
What are you waiting for? Love, Like, Infatuation, Obsession blah blah blah etc
No time for dulling! Even if u don't 'say' it, try to 'tell' her through any other means. But if I were u, I'd tell her via 'every' means!

lol grin
Re: It's Two Weeks Now, Is It Not Too Early To Tell Her How I Feel About Her? by C2H5OH(f): 11:23pm On Mar 23, 2009
Haba, after two weeks?  You're coming on too strong bro.  Why not just show her you're interested in building a relationship with her by asking her out on a date.  First make her comfortable.  Maybe in 5 months you can begin sharing tales of love in tokyo.

Biko don't tell her.

Trust me guy, girls love a bit of mystery. Do the opposite of what these things are telling you. It will make her more curious.
Re: It's Two Weeks Now, Is It Not Too Early To Tell Her How I Feel About Her? by Moyola(f): 11:25pm On Mar 23, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

Moyola, what do you know abt this?
Leave the thread b4 I open my eyes angry tongue grin

LOL & F!! Sebi i knw sumt!n?! grin
Re: It's Two Weeks Now, Is It Not Too Early To Tell Her How I Feel About Her? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 23, 2009
C2H5OH:

Haba, after two weeks? You're coming on too strong bro. Why not just show her you're interested in building a relationship with her by asking her out on a date. First make her comfortable. Maybe in 5 months you can begin sharing tales of love in tokyo.

Biko don't tell her.

Trust me guy, girls love a bit of mystery. Do the opposite of what these things are telling you. It will make her more curious.
I have to agree with this.

Play, but not too hard. Make the girl want you too, don't rush her into thinking she likes you too undecided
Re: It's Two Weeks Now, Is It Not Too Early To Tell Her How I Feel About Her? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 23, 2009
Moyola:

LOL & F!! Sebi i knw sumt!n?! grin
You try na. . . tongue wink
Re: It's Two Weeks Now, Is It Not Too Early To Tell Her How I Feel About Her? by C2H5OH(f): 11:36pm On Mar 23, 2009
Hello Tope baby, I know that we just met, but I can't fight these feelings I have for you. It's doing me like water and garry inside my belly. I think you are a very beautiful person with a cute smile. I like your pretty eyes. I would like to hang out sometime and maybe go to the park to get to know more about you. I apologize if this sounds really awkward, I just wanted to let you know how I feel about you.

Pansy!
Re: It's Two Weeks Now, Is It Not Too Early To Tell Her How I Feel About Her? by tope2000(f): 11:38pm On Mar 23, 2009
C2H5OH:

Hello Tope baby, I know that we just met, but I can't fight these feelings I have for you. It's doing me like water and garry inside my belly. I think you are a very beautiful person with a cute smile. I like your pretty eyes. I would like to hang out sometime and maybe go to the park to get to know more about you. I apologize if this sounds really awkward, I just wanted to let you know how I feel about you.

Pansy!

DEAD grin grin grin grin grin grin
There is nothing wrong with that na tongue
Re: It's Two Weeks Now, Is It Not Too Early To Tell Her How I Feel About Her? by topup: 3:41am On Mar 24, 2009
You don't have to say a thing, I have always believed that actions speak louder than words.

Your desire to be around her and making more time for her, should show that she's on your mind. As she becomes more comfortable with your presence, you can slowly start to display feelings of affection. This doesn't mean you should lean in for a kiss, it means just hinting, maybe compliment her and just be natural, you really can't go wrong - just don't assume she's on the same wavelength as you.

After monitoring her responses, you can tell her how you feel or ask her on a date (depending on the responses).

What I'm also thinking is that you don't tell her how you feel, you simply observe how she responds. This is because many girls will only agree to date you because you're interested in them, even if their not interested in you - some people just love playing monopoly too much. I'm guessing you don't want to date someone who's not interested in you and will waste your time so, if she doesn't respond positively then it is much safer for you to slow things down and not to put all your eggs in one basket. She's either pre-occupied with some more important business or just not interested in dating you.

(1) (Reply)

Marry Her Without Testing, Wots D Possibility? (pls I Need Ur Comments) / Do U Have A Bad Story About Nigerian Women? Drop It Here Cos There Are Too Many / Will You Marry Someone That Can't Speak There Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.