Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,649 members, 7,885,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:32 PM

Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas (25138 Views)

Why Are Some Guys Begging Ladies On Social Media For Their Unclad Pix? / Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Yets(f): 5:32am On Apr 09, 2009
shocked shocked shocked nawa o, cant stop laughin
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by rotimy(m): 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2009
maballack:

@rotimy, a food 4 thought, hws it only u they hve met 3 times,

I don't know why but my hunch tells that those ladies might be in a gang or group. Maybe, the first one might point to the mugu for others to try their lucks on him later. Another thing, from the responses, I have come to aconclusion that there are variations of relationship scams going on in Lagos and many guys who are victims don't want to speak out or share their ugly expriences so that others will shout , SO WHAT?.
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by rotimy(m): 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2009
larayat:

abeg ask am again,i suspect foul play

LOL grin grin grin
But on a more serious note, some guys are lucky or damn unlucky. I don't know where to place myself. Erase your foul play theory. If a guy says an unknown lady flashed his GSM number and he called her. It will sound unbelievable that this unknown lady who claims she flashed the number in error will try to get intimate with the guy and even have the boldness to request for a recharge card worth 200 naira. It happens everyday in Nigeria.
Mine might be a case of fatal attraction may be because I am power dresser or cos I"m standing at 6ft 2.
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by larayat(f): 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2009
hun, so mr nigeria,i dont believ ur story n might b d opposite of wat u intended saying lol
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by rotimy(m): 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2009
larayat:

hun, so mr nigeria,i dont believ ur story n might b d opposite of wat u intended saying lol

cheesy grin cheesy LoL
If you want to see my pics, ask and like pop-corn and ice-cream, it shall be given to you.
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by larayat(f): 8:03pm On Apr 10, 2009
so nt mindin ur last sentence i want to se ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by BenHundred(m): 3:13am On Apr 11, 2009
Lmao this is just way too funny.
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by larayat(f): 9:35pm On Apr 11, 2009
ben,are u sure
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by BenHundred(m): 11:15pm On Apr 11, 2009
Lol yea. Babes begging for popcorn? Gimme a break. I would like to meet one.
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by DisGuy: 11:35pm On Apr 11, 2009
chei i heard the number of customers coming to silverbird has skyrocketed since erm mr rotimy started this thread!!

are you sure rotimy is not their business development officer?

whats the cinema like sef, are people allowed to loiter around doing nothing?
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by larayat(f): 9:20am On Apr 12, 2009
hun,hunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by rotimy(m): 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2009
Dis Guy:

chei i heard the number of customers coming to silverbird has skyrocketed since erm mr rotimy started this thread!!

are you sure rotimy is not their business development officer?

whats the cinema like sef, are people allowed to loiter around doing nothing?

Walai, I am not working with the silverbird cinemas, but if their customers are increasing because of these, then the must pay tithe to me and larayat
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by rotimy(m): 5:05pm On Apr 16, 2009
larayat:

so nt mindin ur last sentence i want to se ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Pls Larayat, let me see your picture first. I believe in that maxim, LADIES FIRST! cool
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by tpia: 5:08pm On Apr 16, 2009
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by rotimy(m): 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2009
tpia:

so buying popcorn at Silverbird cinemas has landed you a girlfriend on NL?

Bros, Which girlfriend are you talking about?
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by rotimy(m): 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2009
larayat:

hun,hunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
this hunning get as e be
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by paula4me: 10:27am On Nov 02, 2009
i sieze to believe this,
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Dubino(m): 3:47am On Nov 03, 2009
Rotimy! Rotimy!! Rotimy!!! How many times did I called you?
Can you please make your intention clear in NL.
You be de one wey complain say some girl them for movie theater dey beg you money for popcorn, from there them go begin ask for your phone number.
Na the same you Rotimy, for all NL members them present, wey don begin dey beg one of our sisters for her picture, from there now,you too go begin flashing your email address and your phone number go follow am.
A beg oh, make we dey take am easy. I never see person wey dey complain if the thing dey sweet am.
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by chiuchendu: 11:14am On Nov 06, 2009
thank u. must dey eat smth while seeing a movie?
i mean, what gluttony. its absolutely unnecessary.
whats d popcorn 4? however, its not really popcorn
dey came for, anyway. its just a format to meet men.
loose men, maybe SB V.I branch is where to go,
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by 190yaris1: 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2009
does this pop corn issue apply in abuja~
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 21, 2010
of course she isn't interested in pop corn (talkin from a lagos galz perspective )maybe she has assesed d guy from a distance n saw him 2 be sexy lukin so it's either she wants a taste of d dick as in riding a gudlukin boy's dick just 4 d fun of it or actually lukin 4 d guys attention all in d name of popcorn then a few percent myt actually be money grin grin grin grin.but if i'm d one i wount come in d guise of popcorn o!!! i'll deliberately pass by him in such a way dat my ass will feel his dick 2 send home d message ASAP after which i'll ask if he's goin 2wads god knows were.while he is drivin i'll tell him i'm tired n cant trek home so if he doesnt mind he should just take me 2 his house or a nearest hotel (for 2 people) d rest na tori naw grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by riversman: 1:18am On Jan 21, 2010
WHY DO SOME GALS HAV LOW SELF ESTEEM THO>, geez,, such sluttty acts,
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 21, 2010
@riversman give examples now grin grin grin grin grin am eagerly waitin grin grin grin PRETENDER OSHI grin grin grin afta naw dey'll be d ones complanin "gals 2 dey form" shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 21, 2010
First it was givin a ride, then recharge card, now POP-CORN!!!, wonder wat the next one will be. @poster ll take my sis to the cinema this weekend nd ll be on the look out so as  to ascertain the truth.
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by twinskenny(m): 10:10am On Jan 24, 2010
@topic

lol I am not sure is pop corn ther ar really looking for, i think is the person holding the pop corn
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by juditho: 7:10pm On Jan 30, 2010
this is really silly,the truth is naija babes are way too fake, well its just those silly unilag girls that are giving babes a bad image,pls guys if any one approaches you, call security and hand her over, whores should not be allowed there!!!
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Tolulop001(f): 9:19pm On Jun 27, 2010
stupid hos angry angry angry
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by mexxyaaron(m): 10:26am On Jun 28, 2010
@ Poster,u are very right about those ladies.I had a slight similar experience sometime in april,with three girls.they normally assess u from afar and then approach u with various tactics,in my own case i was sitting down waithing for friend of mine when three pretty girls started scoping me out (dont ask how i was able to see them) and after their scoping they walked over to where i was sitting and sat down without even saying hello.i was really crossed by their action but i kept my feelings to myself (i mist confess they were really pretty though).after sittin down,they started chatting/laughing amongst themselves loudly all to get my attention but i just kept quiet and to myself.During the course of chatting they started assesssing me and signalling themselves with their eyses which made me to laugh in my mind cos i saw all they were doing but they never knew i did.After some minutes without me saying anything about their noise and disturbance,one of them said this to me "sorry hope we are not disturbing u,and i said whats makes u think u are "she now said cos u've been making alot of noise ever since we got here and i said u aint disturbing cos of u are,i would leave here).So to cut the long story short after seeing i was not interested in talking with them,they left the seat and went somewhere else.i never really knew they were hustlers until i went there 2 weeks later with friend u now confirmed that they are definately hustlers/ashewo./whor.se/prostut, /slutt.So guys shine ur eyes when u go there,
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by manmustwac(m): 1:04am On Jul 14, 2010
will definately go there when i pay nigeria a visit.  smiley
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by MrAnus: 9:28am On Jul 14, 2010
pop corn in return for Womanliness is a great idea
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by olayemi(m): 9:46pm On Apr 24, 2011
lol, dis is very funny. pls who can tell the movies to be showed @ d silverbird cinemas tomorrow and their appropriate time waiting for urgent reply. Thank you
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by BABE3: 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2011
lmaooo,  This topic sounds really interesting!!! 

Ladies really do that?  embarassed lipsrsealed undecided. If people actually do beg, I don't blame them.

That Silver pop-corn is sweet sha!!! It's just too good!

I drive from VGC (not caring about the beasty lekki hold-up) to the V.I's silver, solely  to get that pop corn. 4uck the movies, lmao, hehe

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! / I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? / Obonnoma Water Party In Rivers State (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.