Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,428 members, 7,911,059 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:42 AM

Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas (25213 Views)

Why Are Some Guys Begging Ladies On Social Media For Their Unclad Pix? / Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by BABE3: 9:59pm On Apr 25, 2011
Reality has a Groupie! Nuh bad! hehe  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Imari(f): 10:01pm On Apr 25, 2011
@Babe

Hi,

I like the way you post also, you are pretty funny especially your posts in this popcorn thread.
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by textmypage(m): 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2011
@all plus poster,make una leave them na hustle them dey hustle.if u nor want buy then no spoil market.@poster thanks 4d info
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by redsun(m): 10:47pm On Apr 25, 2011
Are they suppose to be street kitten peddlers or just normal hard-up  bittches?The effect of poverty in nigeria is becoming horrendous.
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 25, 2011
Imari:

@REALITY101

You don't know me, but check the location  grin  

I read your posts all the time, you're cool & BTW my oldest loves Kobe

3pt'er - Chris Paul !!!

Local Headline:

New Orleans Hornets sell out Game 6 vs. the Los Angeles Lakers

Oh yeah I know bout it.  Say hi to your oldest tell em we *LAKERS* going for it  cheesy

I have a lot of friends from New Orleans

BABE!:

omg! shocked shocked Really?  sad sad I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you feel this way! I just enjoy calling you out!

Nothing personal darling, C'mon!  wink cheesy 

lol--I didn't tell inky to disappear.It was her decision.  embarassed embarassed How is that my fault? undecided

**giggles**

Spank BABE Ouch iron boom

Helllloooo any popcorn begging chick here come to reality I have a lot of popcorn to share to yall grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by 190: 12:27am On Apr 26, 2011
textmypage:

@all plus poster,make una leave them na hustle them dey hustle.if u nor want buy then no spoil market.@poster thanks 4d info

FALLS DOWN FROM BED!!
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 26, 2011
You need a physical therapist?
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by 190: 12:40am On Apr 26, 2011
who shocked shocked
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 26, 2011
190:

who shocked shocked

You
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by BABE3: 1:10am On Apr 26, 2011
Reality, I took my time to write that apology letter, and all you could type was "that", ? undecided undecided

mschewwww, Meg Griffin! tongue
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 26, 2011
BABE!:

Reality, I took my time to write that apology letter, and all you could type was "that", ? undecided undecided

mschewwww,  Meg Griffin!  tongue

Eww Meg Griffin? She suck. .  did u watch the episode she got married to Peter . .  I bet your more boring to Meg. . N u called that an apology? well we do not accept informal apologies in ma family in fact we re allergic to it tongue cheesy
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by BABE3: 1:26am On Apr 26, 2011
^^^Yh! That was why I compared you with her. You remind me on her! She's a damn fool! lol 

**I'm not saying you a fool** grin

Do you watch family guy?  cheesy-- Yh, i probably saw that episode. But, the lastest episodes had been fool of sh1t! Seth is running out of ideas!

OK! I'm sorry! Is that ok?  smiley You should understand the fact that I joke with people I "like"! Be happy! cheesy
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by mamagee3(f): 1:34am On Apr 26, 2011
190:

Babe i would buy popcorn for you if you agree to follow me home angry angry
That just shows you how classless they are. . . grin grin grin
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by N101: 1:46am On Apr 26, 2011
Does this mean Silverbird is going to be full of men standing alone waiting for a popcorn babes?

What if there isn't enough waiting space?  grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by andy1(m): 3:27am On Apr 26, 2011
BABE!:

^^^ aRE you Nigerian atall? lol You don't like texas coz it's hot?, hmmm--- smiley

Anyways--I go to one school like this cheesy
eehenn nw!! I ran away frm 9ja because SuN wan kill me, i come reach yankee. I meet d sam sUn. Sweeryy d tin no funny at all oh, ur skul no get name. If u in A&M lemme knw. I fit block u sumtime k.
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by ikoha: 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2011
just had an encounter with one yesterday. she was beautifl, just my kind of lady, huge boobs and an onion booty that can make fashola forget his second term bid, flat tummy buh not very tall sha. she didnt asked me for a bowl of popcorn buh met me at the car park and politely asked which direction i was going. i told her and she said that was where she was going too, i looked at her, she had a very shinny set of dentition, light-skinned and a killer butt that can make an impotent man come alive, and a beautifl face. well, having seen her configuration i thought she was worth the risk. we drove off, and like they say the rest is history. she was quite good in what she did. she left my house this morning before the election buh not without my 5k and last nite drinks. if u asked me i'd tell u i got he value for my money. long live nigeria, long live, lagos state, long live silverbird galleria!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 26, 2011
Any popcorn begging lady in d house? cheesy
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Dsense(m): 8:45pm On Apr 26, 2011
@Topic,
Nawa ooo grin grin . .Is that the new style in town? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Make i grab ticket go watch movies for Silverbird then grin grin
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 26, 2011
Attention ladies:_-_ if ain't here ti beg for popcorn kindly move to the left. . . Thanks for your cooperation cheesy
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by 190: 11:52pm On Apr 26, 2011
^Olodo
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 26, 2011
190 Sir,I heard you beg for burger @ the popular Mcdonald in London. .
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by toyemz(f): 11:59pm On Apr 26, 2011
@ikoha

just had an encounter with one yesterday. she was beautifl, just my kind of lady, huge bosoms and an onion booty that can make fashola forget his second term bid, flat tummy buh not very tall sha. she didnt asked me for a bowl of popcorn buh met me at the car park and politely asked which direction i was going. i told her and she said that was where she was going too, i looked at her, she had a very shinny set of dentition, light-skinned and a killer butt that can make an impotent man come alive, and a beautifl face. well, having seen her configuration i thought she was worth the risk. we drove off, and like they say the rest is history. she was quite good in what she did. she left my house this morning before the election buh not without my 5k and last nite drinks. if u asked me i'd tell u i got he value for my money. long live nigeria, long live, lagos state, long live silverbird galleria!!!

and they say men don't do prostitutes!!!
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by 190: 12:00am On Apr 27, 2011
^ reality FAIL!!

I dont even go to mac

I go to KFC and Burgerking and BTW i dont do popcorn xcept at odeon  cool
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by toyemz(f): 12:04am On Apr 27, 2011
@reality101

190 Sir,I heard you beg for burger @ the popular Mcdonald in London. .

He doesnt live in london
but im convinced that he works at birmingham maciD sha!
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 27, 2011
@toyemz I believe 100%
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by 190: 12:13am On Apr 27, 2011
toyemz suck my diiiick OK

Nor make me vex!! grin grin
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 27, 2011
Ouch hurtful truth lol
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by 190: 12:20am On Apr 27, 2011
^nope cos shes a rascratt

who tried callin me out the other day whereas shes in cotonu importing belgium cars into 9ja
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by toyemz(f): 12:21am On Apr 27, 2011
@190

toyemz suck my diiiick OK

No thanks I'll pass

wondering why you aren't proud of where you work,just think of the free goodies involved

on a second thot
why don't you just suck it yourself, you won't be  the first you know?!
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 27, 2011
Woooooo @toyemz 2 shots n 190 0 shot
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by toyemz(f): 12:24am On Apr 27, 2011
@190

what

nope cos shes a rascratt

who tried callin me out the other day whereas shes in cotonu importing belgium cars into 9ja

i know where i am based
just not sure where you are
don't let me challenge you for a meet oh
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by 190: 12:28am On Apr 27, 2011
Meet!

gbam

name a place and time

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

When you build a wall around yourself. / 5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak / Reasons Why I Dislike Valentine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.