Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,983 members, 7,896,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 08:20 AM

Letting Go Of A Loved One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letting Go Of A Loved One (811 Views)

My Experince Wth A Loved One's Ghost Last Night / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letting Go Of A Loved One by pinkpebbles(f): 8:54am On Aug 14, 2015
A reader requested that we write tips on how to forget a loved one. I do not know if the person he wants to forget is dead or someone he fell out of love with and just want to totally let go. The former I am in no position to say but the latter I have an idea.
Firstly,to forget someone you love so much,you need to make up your mind about it and be determined that no matter what happens,you would not go back. Once you have made this peace within you,the rest comes easier.
A replacement or a rebound would not be a bad idea. Find someone else that would occupy that space the person has left. The person might not be able to occupy it completely,it is better half complete than a full hollow.
Avoid places you used to go to with the person. You do not want to run into them. Forego those things you love to do together. Replace activities too. Engage yourself with things that does not remind you of the person.
Click link below to complete reading:
http://parrothouz.com/2015/08/14/1-10/
Re: Letting Go Of A Loved One by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 14, 2015
;DTime HEALS....i believe on this...i dnt need to rush myself finding ways how to forget The person i adore the most...but when im done, I AM DONE. grin

1 Like

Re: Letting Go Of A Loved One by donholy28(m): 9:04am On Aug 14, 2015
Op I bin think say u wan help person yet u no fit post full story for d person abi?...if u no fit post full story den go and rest
Re: Letting Go Of A Loved One by pinkpebbles(f): 9:50am On Aug 14, 2015
Oya dont be angry. Just click d link u hear. U wud also be helping the blog. Thanks
donholy28:
Op I bin think say u wan help person yet u no fit post full story for d person abi?...if u no fit post full story den go and rest
Re: Letting Go Of A Loved One by Cutehector(m): 6:01am On Aug 16, 2015
KashyBaby:
;DTime HEALS....i believe on this...i dnt need to rush myself finding ways how to forget The person i adore the most...but when im done, I AM DONE. grin
I love dis statement.. When I am done, I am done!
Re: Letting Go Of A Loved One by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 16, 2015
tnx bae... wink
Cutehector:
I love dis statement.. When I am done, I am done!

Re: Letting Go Of A Loved One by Cutehector(m): 11:56am On Aug 16, 2015
KashyBaby:
tnx bae... wink
my pleasure. Btw, cute smile u gat
Re: Letting Go Of A Loved One by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
appreciated grin
Cutehector:
my pleasure. Btw, cute smile u gat

(1) (Reply)

Different Types Of Banks (girls) In Nigeria. / Why Do Girls Go Crazy When Guys ask these "VERY DIFFICULT" Question? / (Photo)Do You Treat Attractive Men/guy Differently? #somehow Harsh On Him#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.