Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,843 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:58 AM

enter here - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / enter here (3731 Views)

Enter Here And Type Thank You As History Was Made Today / Who Still Thinks APC Is Gonna Win Bayelsa Election, Enter Here / Nigerians Should Be Grateful To Ibos (enter Here And See Why) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: enter here by ArodewilliamsT: 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2015
EdCure:

Your are really a drifter and a flotsam & jetsam for spamming this thread with such nonsensical verbose.
Attemps should be made to donate brain cells made in laboratories to fill the vacuum inside your hollow cranium.

Proceedure to help your mental derangement.

1.) Get out of your bug infested bed.

2.) Move out of your brown roof, mud house.
3.) A car is on its way to oshogbo, jump in front it.

You shouldn't feel anything after undergoing this proceedure. No APC, PDP, No e-fights, Not even the e-slaps i give your rotten carcass.
Re: enter here by Sweetlemon(f): 9:45pm On Aug 14, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

You claim you are from Akwa Ibom and they love Buhari and APC. So what happened during the elections. You should be carrying placards asking the PDP governor to vacate the office for APC, but you are here looking for Big Igbo dickeys to suck. Only yorobers do that.Check you ancestry if you don't already know you are Yoruba. lmao!

Na wa o. I never said Buhari is loved in Akwa-Ibom.
On national political matters I speak for myself.
But on Biafra, I already know what's on the minds of most of my people.

Come to think of it, do you honestly believe that if Jonathan was Igbo that SS people would have carried him on their heads the way you did for our brother?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please was it not only during the last administration that SS and SE joined forces? Cos I can't remember any SS/SE alliance during OBJ or even Yar'Adua's time. GEJ just used you guys cos he knows how sensitive you are.
Just watch and see, very soon, very very very soon, your eye go soon clear. Like play like play SS is aligning with the FG. Many of our kings and even former militants have given Buhari thumbs up. Buhari has been appointing SS guys, Bayelsa politicians are decamping and just know that it won't stop with Bayelsa. Like someone said on another thread, you guys will be left behind in the rapture.

Sorry ehn?

4 Likes

Re: enter here by Sweetlemon(f): 9:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
dunsman:
I didn't write this

What happened? You were threatened?

cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
I'm still waiting for the day someone will send me a threat. Una go know say I no be barcanista and I don't need "protection"

NL sha! smh

2 Likes

Re: enter here by EdCure: 9:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Proceedure to help your mental derangement.
1.) Get out of your bug infested bed.
2.) Move out of your brown roof, mud house.
3.) A car is on its way to oshogbo, jump in front it.
You should feel anything after undergoing this proceedure. No APC, PDP, No e-fights, Not even the e-slaps i give your rotten carcass
Blah blah blah!

You just proved the fact that you're a nauseating product of a failed educational system and mediocre upbringing. I'm not surprised that you have been made to believe all your life that Oshogbo is the only non-Biafra city in Nigeria.

I'm not ready to influence your change of orientation becauses it makes you feel cool.
Afterall, ignorance is a bliss...and a pattern interrupt will turn you to a total nutcase.

3 Likes

Re: enter here by ArodewilliamsT: 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
EdCure:

Blah blah blah!

You just proved the fact that you're a nauseating product of a failed educational system and mediocre upbringing. I'm not surprised that you have been made to believe all your life that Oshogbo is the only non-Biafra city in Nigeria.

I'm not ready to influence your change of orientation becauses it makes you feel cool.
Afterall, ignorance is a bliss...and a pattern interrupt will turn you to a total nutcase.

It is cretinous monkey like you that should have been buried with your rotten Oba in Ife as Abobunkum. You would have been more useful in that grave than here.

1 Like

Re: enter here by dunsman(f): 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
uniklinkum:
I am just sick of lot of Nigerians, are you guys for real? following political parties that are like six and half of a dozen, All you are just reetarded. All you iidiot and politicians buttlickers should go get a life.
Pick your fights wisely. I didn't create this thread for insecure people like you.

1 Like

Re: enter here by Firefire(m): 10:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
dunsman:

Pick your fights wisely. I didn't create this thread for insecure people like you.

Then delete the post as you have access to your account now ?

1 Like

Re: enter here by dunsman(f): 10:42pm On Aug 14, 2015
Firefire:

How can I delete it??
Re: enter here by uniklinkum(m): 10:45pm On Aug 14, 2015
dunsman:

I will smack you to death check my post history and smell the stench of the dead bodies littering my crawlspace. Between all of you both pdp and apc politician praise singers are iddiotic doorknobs.
Re: enter here by Firefire(m): 10:47pm On Aug 14, 2015
dunsman:

How can I delete it??

Click modify... and type anything you feel or just put a full stop. Finito!

1 Like

Re: enter here by dunsman(f): 10:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
uniklinkum:

I will smack you to death check my post history and smell the stench of the dead bodies littering my crawlspace. Between all of you both pdp and apc politician praise singers are iddiotic doorknobs.

Are u pained
And as I can see u have only one topic wic shows how dull u are dat u can't create more Dan one topic
And guess wat?? Dat one didn't make fp, ha-ha wat a life
For ur Information, I was not d one dat raped ur m*there so back off!!!

1 Like

Re: enter here by dunsman(f): 10:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
uniklinkum:

Are u pained
And as I can see u have only one topic wic shows how dull u are dat u can't create more Dan one topic
For ur Information, I was not d one dat raped ur m*ther so back off!!!
Re: enter here by DonXavi(m): 10:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
dunsman:
I didn't write this
wow! Who then wrote it. Does it mean that your account was hacked?
Re: enter here by uniklinkum(m): 11:21pm On Aug 14, 2015
dunsman:

Are u pained
For ur Information, I was not d one dat raped ur m*there so back off!!!

The illiterate can't even spell simple words, your education is a catastrophe and everyone involved in disseminating knowledge to you deserve to be euthanized. Rape?? this discolored looking simpleton?? even reptiles won't f***k you for a fee. Go back to your hole weasel.
Re: enter here by GenBloodykiIler: 11:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
lwkmd grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: enter here by dunsman(f): 11:37pm On Aug 14, 2015
uniklinkum:

The illiterate can't even spell simple words, your education is a catastrophe and everyone involved in disseminating knowledge to you deserve to be euthanized. Rape?? this discolored looking simpleton?? even reptiles won't f***k you for a fee. Go back to your hole weasel.

Wu is now d illiterate me or you??
"The illiterate" or this illiterate
You should have just asked me to teach you instead of showing ur level of dullness to d public, emphasizing ur illetracy is just a gene dat runs in your family
No wonder ur sis screwed up her introduction, cause she couldn't read and write
So get that into ur toasted, derailed and empty skull loser
Re: enter here by GenBloodykiIler: 11:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
dunsman:
***this is echo 212***
ReportReprt angry
*** masturbaters detected***
WhereWhere undecided
***upper level of the mother board sir***
Engage protocol 5 angry
***engaging...***
Echo 212 reporrt angry
*** all system clean, I repeat all system clean u can now proceed***
Copy echo 212, out grin grin grin

lmfo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: enter here by mikolo80: 12:11am On Aug 15, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Abasi sosong o.
You are welcome. It's not about APC actually. This is not a betting game or mafia wars.
It's about YOU and ME.
Let's support what benefits YOU and ME. These politicians we carry matter on our heads for do not care about us. They are selfish as hell. Look at Fashola now, yes he's my best Governor ever after Donald Duke. but nna mehn, the guy looted. That's just the truth. Same with Akpabio. Simply put, even the best of them are filthy. That's why we the masses need to start being selfish too. Let's look out for OUR own interest.
Dazzol.
now Yer talkin'.finally somebody who gets it
Re: enter here by uniklinkum(m): 6:51am On Aug 15, 2015
dunsman:

Wu is now d illiterate me or you??
"The illiterate" or this illiterate
You should have just asked me to teach you instead of showing ur level of dullness to d public, emphasizing ur illetracy is just a gene dat runs in your family
No wonder ur sis screwed up her introduction, cause she couldn't read and write
So get that into ur toasted, derailed and empty skull loser

You are beneath me, wow!!! your education is a waste of time " the illiterate" is wrong? Bye poltroon.
Re: enter here by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 15, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Na wa o. I never said Buhari is loved in Akwa-Ibom.
On national political matters I speak for myself.
But on Biafra, I already know what's on the minds of most of my people.

Come to think of it, do you honestly believe that if Jonathan was Igbo that SS people would have carried him on their heads the way you did for our brother?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please was it not only during the last administration that SS and SE joined forces? Cos I can't remember any SS/SE alliance during OBJ or even Yar'Adua's time. GEJ just used you guys cos he knows how sensitive you are.
Just watch and see, very soon, very very very soon, your eye go soon clear. Like play like play SS is aligning with the FG. Many of our kings and even former militants have given Buhari thumbs up. Buhari has been appointing SS guys, Bayelsa politicians are decamping and just know that it won't stop with Bayelsa. Like someone said on another thread, you guys will be left behind in the rapture.

Sorry ehn?
I hate commenting on tribal thread but I will like you to tell me the similarity in culture btw an Efik-Bini-Ijaw because you still don't know that SS is a political acronym designed by the govt for minorities in the ND. I'm proudly 5% and I ll still do it tomorrow again
Re: enter here by dunsman(f): 2:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
Firefire:

Why should I delete it? Why not mind your business firefire or waterwater tongue
Re: enter here by dunsman(f): 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2015
abduljabbar4:
I shit on the ops mouth

How can you say that?
Re: enter here by chrisblack: 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Attache by force!
Now I see why you want to force yourselves on us. No one else can stand you guys. Only the SS seems tolerating of your melodrama. Aww. Poor you.
did you watched how they came out today to denounce them.I mean the ss.today in bayelsa.they even decided to give them Jonah as takeaway.
Re: enter here by Duru1(m): 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
dunsman:
want to use this opportunity to apologize to all the members of APC and fans of PMB that felt insulted by my earlier comments to please forgive me. I'm so sorry for what I posted on this great forum, it was solely out of crass ignorance, youthful exuberance and unmitigated attention whoring.

My sincere apologies to the kind mods of this forum over my unwholesome attitude and flair for flouting the rules that holds the fabrics of this forum, I'm sorry for behaving in a manner that constitutes public e-nuisance.

As a good citizen, it behoves of me to put the current central government in prayers instead of posting unfounded rumors and cussing at them. Nigeria will be great.

I know say I don fork up, but make una no vex treat my fork up.

Sai Baba

There is no doubt you are a product of corruptible endeavors like Muhammadu Buhari.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nigeria Hits Goldmine , Finds Crude Oil In Lake Chad Area – NNPC / Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? / Unity Bank Plc Relocates Corporate Headquarters To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.